Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    LOL

The forum should put up the money to get hardwork to fly up from south america to massachusets to wrestle dale down with his fukien ground fighting techniques.

That could be a lkfmdc family member. Could it be his new protegé? Are we going to see new DVDs being promoted here? Has Dave Ross taken my advice and added "Modern" Sumo to his money making kickboxing school curriculum?

The suspense is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    i dont confuse the 2. never have. never will.
    Well good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    That could be a lkfmdc family member. Could it be his new protegé? Are we going to see new DVDs being promoted here? Has Dave Ross taken my advice and added "Modern" Sumo to his money making kickboxing school curriculum?

no, he is just ignoring you. you cleary wasted too much of his free time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Fair enough answer.

I think it's hillarious though that at least three of the five people who HW108 has most frequently ignorantly accused of not being "real kung fu guys" do some sort of CMA derived IB training.
    I wish I had a dime for every time some knucklehead said that they trained some kind of IB training.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Can't speak for Dave Ross of Kansuke as I just don't know...
    I know. Dave Ross is a kickboxing teacher (more money in it, you know!) and the other member so beloved by knuckleheads here, Kansuke is a wrestler and a constant troll. Try and see how many posts he has made in regards to the subject of kung fu and see for yourself.

Hardwork, noting against you really, just…
    Be careful to use people’s real names on the internet when you don’t even use your real name. If not for anything else, its just very disrespectful. Its also really unnecessary. You should be able to win debates (or fights) without resorting to low blows and unfair tactics.

Its getting to a point where we need to put a stop to it. Its harming the integrity of this forum. Many of us has been posting here for a long long time, and frankly this catfight between you and the rest of the group, is just ruining the forum for the rest of us.

Please?!

If we ask you nicely and politely, will you drop it?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    no, he is just ignoring you. you cleary wasted too much of his free time.
    Well look at all the lies he has spewed about me! Look at the threads that he has started for me and then look again at the lies he has told about me.

Also consider that in the past he has doctored quotes to make me look like an antisemetic nazi and other vile stuff. He seems to have had plenty of time to be an insecure and dishonest little pr¡ck....lol.

Of course you can look at the people who have supported this "sifu" in his slanderous and vile character assassination campaigns and you will see:

INSECURE KNUCKLEHEADS!

Are you one of them?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-10-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Hardwork, noting against you really, just…
    Be careful to use people’s real names on the internet when you don’t even use your real name. If not for anything else, its just very disrespectful. Its also really unnecessary. You should be able to win debates (or fights) without resorting to low blows and unfair tactics.

Its getting to a point where we need to put a stop to it. Its harming the integrity of this forum. Many of us has been posting here for a long long time, and frankly this catfight between you and the rest of the group, is just ruining the forum for the rest of us.

Please?!

If we ask you nicely and politely, will you drop it?
    You have made a valid point. Pity no one told lkfmdc not to continue with his character assassination campaign against me.

This, BTW, included him (and the knucklehead king, Sanjuro ronin) dragging my sifu's real name all over the forum in order to convince everyone that I had been disowned by my kung fu school. All of the people who are supporting him now have remained blind to this and all the other vile stuff he has participated in to discredit my traditional training approach in favour of his "modern" approach.

Surely you have seen the slanderous posts and the threads he started? Surely people like Dale Dugas, Shaolueb, golden arhat and a few other "notables" have seen what is happening. However, they keep silent regarding lkfmdc's constant trolling, why? Because I touched a nerve!

If you look carefully then you will see that most of the initial provokations have come from lkfmdc or one of his forum boyfriends. It is all there for you to see.

I appreciate your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    His rally cry of us knuckleheads not being trained in the Real Fu is pathetic
    Well at least you are more honest about what you do then lkfmdc.

Well if you really respected your sifu, you would have stopped at the moment someone brought his name into this. Or at the very least, stood up for him in some kind of way. You did neither, and instead went on with attacking lkmfdmsomething (I can never remember the name – confuse it with the band kmfdm). The harder you push, the harder they will all push. Pretty simple.

You say things that insult many people here, including myself, yet you don’t even know any of us from a bar of soap. I suggest you reflect on your own strategy and perhaps change that. The longer you train in CMA, the more you will realize that things aren’t always the way we think it is. You know the old story of the tea master and the tea cup? You should empty your tea cup, and dont care too much about what the others do. Their Martial Arts journeys are their own. You speak of “Traditional’, and I can tell you, this is probably the most “ Traditional” approach to it all.

This forum has been going for longer than you have been here, and will be going for long after you leave. We have seen trolls in the same way come and go, and the only thing that is certain, is that they will soon burn out and disappear.

If you really want to cultivate some kind of credibility as a poster, you need to give us something solid, instead of always attacking everyone else.

If you know something that you think we don’t know, share it, instead of just telling us we don’t know. Else you are guilty of the very same thing you accuse the millions of “non traditionalists” out there.

Plain and simple. Its not too late. You can let it go, and remain on this forum for a long time and learn from some people’s posts, or you can keep your cup full and not progress.

Over at the southern style forum there are always lineage fights and stuff, and often the best info comes out when two players go at each other. Its good for the rest of us, cause we get to learn from them, but keep it civil.

Anyways… not preaching. You seem to be an adult. You make your own decisions.
    得 心 應 手

Well if you really respected your sifu, you would have stopped at the moment someone brought his name into this. Or at the very least, stood up for him in some kind of way. You did neither, and instead went on with attacking lkmfdmsomething (I can never remember the name – confuse it with the band kmfdm). The harder you push, the harder they will all push. Pretty simple.

You say things that insult many people here, including myself, yet you don’t even know any of us from a bar of soap. I suggest you reflect on your own strategy and perhaps change that. The longer you train in CMA, the more you will realize that things aren’t always the way we think it is. You know the old story of the tea master and the tea cup? You should empty your tea cup, and dont care too much about what the others do. Their Martial Arts journeys are their own. You speak of “Traditional’, and I can tell you, this is probably the most “ Traditional” approach to it all.

This forum has been going for longer than you have been here, and will be going for long after you leave. We have seen trolls in the same way come and go, and the only thing that is certain, is that they will soon burn out and disappear.

If you really want to cultivate some kind of credibility as a poster, you need to give us something solid, instead of always attacking everyone else.

If you know something that you think we don’t know, share it, instead of just telling us we don’t know. Else you are guilty of the very same thing you accuse the millions of “non traditionalists” out there.

Plain and simple. Its not too late. You can let it go, and remain on this forum for a long time and learn from some people’s posts, or you can keep your cup full and not progress.

Over at the southern style forum there are always lineage fights and stuff, and often the best info comes out when two players go at each other. Its good for the rest of us, cause we get to learn from them, but keep it civil.

Anyways… not preaching. You seem to be an adult. You make your own decisions.
    Sometimes, silence in the face of slanderous accusations is seen as admission of guilt. When so called "respected" members come out and spew out endless lies in order to discredit what I say about the traditional mode of training then it is seen as aggression by my good self.

I came out to clear my name and it got ugly. Also please don't refer to me as a troll while posting in this ridiculously titled thread (not the only one) starte by lkfmdc. What is he afraid of? Why is he trying so hard to dicredit what I say? And why don't you call him a troll as well?

Lkfmdc calls himself a "sifu" and so does another member in this thread, yet their behavior has not been that which one associates with REAL sifus! Why don't you tell them that it is not too late for them to actually act like grown ups?

If you want to know what I know then please read my posts on kung fu, usually in the Wing Chun forums.

As far as my position is concerned then nothing has changed as I still maintain that kung fu training has to include all aspects including Iron Palm, forms, chi kung, two man exercises, traditional conditioning exercises and fighting/sparring training.

It is stupid and immoral to teach a glorified form of kickboxing using the kung fu tag! It is better to just tell people that they are learning kickboxing which does have its benefits as regards functional selfdefense training.

I am trying to keep it civil and mature, yet you are also biting back at me. I didn’t not call you a troll, I merely commented on what others may have said.

The difference between the other people and you are that the others have been open about who they were and what they know.

If you want to be taken seriously here you need to change your approach.

Debate is good and encouraged, but perhaps a lesson in Debating skills is needed. I guess this counts for everyone. However hardwork, you may not realize this, but you are insulting allot of people on this forum with your constant rhetoric, and its getting to much here. I know the others, and I know they will all back down once you back down. Whats the point of fighting a battle you know no one is going to win?

My mom used to say, (directly translated now) “ a soft reply stops the aggression”. You should try it.

It’s the traditional thing to do.
    得 心 應 手

Kansuke is a wrestler .

Yup, a wrestler. A wrestler with 32 years of experience under his belt including four years of NCAA Div.1 competition, 1991 NCAA Div.1 New England Champion (at a weight class I haven't been near for a loooong time!). A wrestler who has trained kungfu and taichiquan in China; Aikido, Kendo, and Kempo in Japan, and who is a beginner in Iaido, among other things.

But yeah, just a wrestler is good enough for me.

You go ahead and keep pretending you and your two years of training and ridiculous attitude means shit to most people here who are so far over your head you couldn't see them with a telescope.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Yup, a wrestler. A wrestler with 32 years of experience under his belt including four years of NCAA Div.1 competition, 1991 NCAA Div.1 New England Champion (at a weight class I haven't been near for a loooong time!). A wrestler who has trained kungfu and taichiquan in China; Aikido, Kendo, and Kempo in Japan, and who is a beginner in Iaido, among other things.
    Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by kansuke
    But yeah, just a wrestler is good enough for me.
    Apparently trolling and not contributing to the kung fu threads says it all for you as well. And that says it all!

Of course, I am happy for you but what are you doing trolling your way all over this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by kansuke
    You go ahead and keep pretending you and your two years of training and ridiculous attitude means shit to most people here who are so far over your head you couldn't see them with a telescope.
    Well they are in glorified kickboxing. By the way, it is 8 years and not two years. Do you realize that the more you lie the lesser the substance of your arguments against me.

So far lkfmdc, Sanjuro ronin, Dale Dugas, golden arhat and you have lied and keep lying to discredit me. If you guys stop acting so incredibly insecure then perhaps you will get more respect from me!

I am trying to keep it civil and mature, yet you are also biting back at me. I didn’t not call you a troll, I merely commented on what others may have said.
    It was not meant to be a "bite back". I was just showing the vile behavior of some of the forum members on the other side of the kung fu fence (modern, dare I say), some of whom refer to themselves as "sifus".

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    The difference between the other people and you are that the others have been open about who they were and what they know.
    I am not going to identify myself on an internet forum. I am not here to show off my slab breaking abilities nor am I here to sell my "kung fu" tagged school or DVDs.

As far as what I know then please read my posts on the subject matter of kung fu and make up your own mind.

If you want to be taken seriously here you need to change your approach.
    Why don't you give that advice to lkfmdc, kansuke, Sanjuro ronin, Dale Dugas and Golden arhat?

Debate is good and encouraged, but perhaps a lesson in Debating skills is needed.
    And the first lesson should be not to invent lies and slanderous stories in an attempt to character assassinate other forum members whose MA approach is not in your interest!

er hardwork, you may not realize this, but you are insulting allot of people on this forum with your constant rhetoric,
    My rhetoric is about a valid and traditional training approach to kung fu training. If people don't agree with it then should argue they point without idiotic lies and character assassination attempts, which show that they really don't have an argument!

and its getting too much here. I know the others, and I know they will all back down once you back down. Whats the point of fighting a battle you know no one is going to win?
    They should back down. I didn'ts start this and the other d@mn threads dedicated to me!

I am not mentioning all the lies spewed out by the likes of lkfmdc and sanjuro ronin during their "normal" posting performance.

My mom used to say, (directly translated now) “ a soft reply stops the aggression”. You should try it.
    Are you criticizing me for my HARD reply to their PREMEDITATED AGGRESSION? Why not criticize them for being aggressive in the first place?

It’s the traditional thing to do.
    That is actually what I have been taught to do against incoming hard strikes.

To be honest Eddie, there have been times that I have ignored the taunts but it seems that a lot of these guys are looking for confrontations and sadly they include "sifus".

But why do you care what they think? If you are secure in what you believe, you should not worry about them. If you think what they teach is fake, then so be it. It doesn’t hurt you does it?

Live and let live. Everyone here has something to offer. You just need to look.

As for why I am not telling them to back off, is that I don’t care about what they think. Non of them insulted me personally, yet you have insulted everyone here who takes a more modern approach to Martial Arts. I may not agree with their ways, but I too agree with their views on MA. I really don’t want to fight with you, or with anyone on this matter.

Its silly. Its also very simple. You want them to stop, then take the first step.
    得 心 應 手