Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Its silly. Its also very simple. You want them to stop, then take the first step.

well ross hasnt posted in two or three pages
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    well ross hasnt posted in two or three pages
    This thread served it's purpose efficeintly, and even more effectively than I had hoped. Honestly, I am shocked to see some of you continue to converse with this "person" (I use the term loosely)

And I may have posed in the past 4 to 5 pages, I put the idiot on "ignore" more than 7 pages back
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

And I may have posed in the past 4 to 5 pages, I put the idiot on "ignore" more than 7 pages back
    I went back and looked, I've had him on "ignore" since PAGE 25

you can't blame me for encouraging him

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Bah. I wiped my ignore list. People just quote the person you are ignoring anyway so might as well not play childish "tell bob that I say he sucks" sorts of games.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Bah. I wiped my ignore list. People just quote the person you are ignoring anyway so might as well not play childish "tell bob that I say he sucks" sorts of games.
    the quoting does negate some of the effect, but generally speaking it makes reading easier since you "cut to the chase" and avoid the nonsense so to speak

I suppose that in the case of HW108 a shortened version in which the random ravings have been clipped could be useful.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    But why do you care what they think?
    I don't care what they think but I do care about the lies they spew out about kung fu training and my forum character.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Live and let live.
    Again that is very good advice to the people who "dedicate" threads in my name and go on to spew slanderous lies about my person. Some "sifus", eh?

Everyone here has something to offer.
    I know that as lkfmdc "offers" kickboxing classes and dvds. He also offers lies to the gullible members of this forum. I am not questioning his knowledge of kickboxing. I am however questioning his morals and his audacity to call himself a sifu while acting in immoral and shameful ways.

As for why I am not telling them to back off, is that I don’t care about what they think. Non of them insulted me personally,
    Yet they insult and make slanderous remarks about me constantly. These people ooze insecurity.

yet you have insulted everyone here who takes a more modern approach to Martial Arts.
    I don't criticize modern MA I criticize people who refer to their modern MA as kung fu. That is different.

All I say that if one modernizes kung fu the way many people nowadays tend to do, then you can not call the final product authentic kung fu. That is all!

I may not agree with their ways, but I too agree with their views on MA. I really don’t want to fight with you, or with anyone on this matter.
    I don't want to fight with you either. You are a good poster and have been nothing but polite and respectful towards me.

Its silly. Its also very simple. You want them to stop, then take the first step.
    As I said before many times, I ignore them sometimes but when they say lies or make slanderous remarks about my person then my silence can be interpreted as guilt.

Lkfmdc has even interpreted my silence as admission of guilt regarding his false and slanderous accusations. You should really wonder why this character and some of his friends work so hard to discredit what I write!

kung fu = hard work. those guys work hard to they have "kung fu" wushu = martial art. they do it.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

hi guys

i molest dogs

that is all

(i am contributing to the thread, pleas e no delete)
    Last edited by bawang; 03-10-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    hi guys

i molest dogs

that is all
    pics or gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    sun tan lotion rubbing
    don't you mean Sun Lu Tan lotion rubbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I don't care what they think but I do care about the lies they spew out about kung fu training and my forum character.

Again that is very good advice to the people who "dedicate" threads in my name and go on to spew slanderous lies about my person. Some "sifus", eh?

I know that as lkfmdc "offers" kickboxing classes and dvds. He also offers lies to the gullible members of this forum. I am not questioning his knowledge of kickboxing. I am however questioning his morals and his audacity to call himself a sifu while acting in immoral and shameful ways.

Yet they insult and make slanderous remarks about me constantly. These people ooze insecurity.

I don't criticize modern MA I criticize people who refer to their modern MA as kung fu. That is different.

All I say that if one modernizes kung fu the way many people nowadays tend to do, then you can not call the final product authentic kung fu. That is all!

I don't want to fight with you either. You are a good poster and have been nothing but polite and respectful towards me.

As I said before many times, I ignore them sometimes but when they say lies or make slanderous remarks about my person then my silence can be interpreted as guilt.

Lkfmdc has even interpreted my silence as admission of guilt regarding his false and slanderous accusations. You should really wonder why this character and some of his friends work so hard to discredit what I write!

Ugh. TYGM will never stop with his tired old bullshit...

don't you mean Sun Lu Tan lotion rubbing?
    LOL!

Believe me, Sanjuro wouldn't know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Ugh. TYGM will never stop with his tired old bullshit...
    and when exactly will you stop? You're also getting old.

Im sure your martial arts skill might be pretty good, but your debating skills needs some improvement. We can actually have conversations and arguments without getting personal and nasty.
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    This thread served it's purpose efficeintly,
    and even more effectively than I had hoped.
    Of course it did!

It showed you for the immoral and lying person you are and undeserving of the self proclaimed title of "sifu".

Furthermore this thread demonstrated to everyone your goal of marketing your kickboxing school as some sort of improve pseudo kung fu or as I like to put it, glorified kickboxing!

It also brought out a very un sifu like behavior from Dave Dugas. People can make their own conclusions about his credibility. I personally believe that some people have already, just like they have about you.

So thanks again for the thread Mr "sifu" and good luck with your kickboxing business and I hope that you sell plenty of DVDs and BJJ kimonos.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    Honestly, I am shocked to see some of you continue to converse with this "person" (I use the term loosely)
    I am sure that you are shocked as you still don't want people to converse with me as I keep repeating your falsehoods and lies to everyone. The truth seems to be hurting you old boy.

However, luckily for you, there is one born every minute meaning that you will probably have enough kickboxing "kung fu-ists" to make healthy profit.

As they say, CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc
    You may have or may not have me on ignore but if you don't then please put me on ignore. There is no point for you to read my posts as you can't handle the truth. Furthermore, my posts on the actual subject of kung fu will only serve to confuse that small knucklehead brain of yours.

Anyway, thanks again for the thread and best of luck in your Mc kung fu business.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-10-2009 at 08:03 PM.