Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardowork108 finally put a clip up!

i get to start my crosstraining today. and as a tcma guy, i couldnt be more excited.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i get to start my crossdressing today. and as a tcma guy, i couldnt be more excited.
    Why, that's, er..great, I guess...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    That's actually the best Kung Fu applications DVD you'll ever find. Everything on the DVD is applicable to and pretty much straight from "real" CMA.
    Personally I would not care if this guy is the best trainer/Master/whatever there has ever been, I simply would not buy his products or train with him. The pure hatred he has displayed towards another poster here delves into character and has to reflect in his training. I would want no part of that.

Hardwork,

Being that you are accusing David of being a poser, why not step up and tell everyone who you are, what style of MA you have trained and who certified you to teach at the professional level.

Cowards hide.

Adults step up and make it know who they are.

Coward or adult. You tell much by your actions.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post

The pure hatred he has displayed towards another poster here

here's a brush, get the sand out of your panties
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Being that you are accusing David of being a poser, why not step up and tell everyone who you are, what style of MA you have trained and who certified you to teach at the professional level..

very true, he has been dodging this question for many pages now. he wont post any videos or anything of himself performing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    here's a brush, get the sand out of your panties
    Kinky.....
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    very true, he has been dodging this question for many pages now. he wont post any videos or anything of himself performing.
    I agree 100% with this post and with Dale's post as well.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Personally I would not care if this guy is the best trainer/Master/whatever there has ever been, I simply would not buy his products or train with him. The pure hatred he has displayed towards another poster here delves into character and has to reflect in his training. I would want no part of that.
    I've met Ross and trained at his school. In person, he's pretty calm and jokes around a lot. Internet personalities are not a great judge of character. Hardwork came out of the gate swinging at Ross and pretty much degrading everyone's skills that disagreed with him. He deserves what he gets.

If you are searching for truth, you have to be willing to look in unpleasant and uncomfortable places.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I've met Ross and trained at his school.
    I greased him up, told him he had "purty lips" and beat him with a pointy stick....

Then I showed him glorified kickboxing and he's been a loyal zombie ever since!

Hardwork came out of the gate swinging at Ross and pretty much degrading everyone's skills that disagreed with him. He deserves what he gets.
    bingo
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

There is nothing wrong with David and his treatment of a troll.

You do not want to be treated like an adult, keep acting like Hardwork.

Treat others according to their own needs is one of the 4 virtues in my Baguazhang system.

Hardwork has been treated as he needs to be, until he mans up.

Way too many posers on the net, and there is nothing wrong with exposing them.

Too bad you cannot seem to grasp that.

Any defence of hardwork would point out some serious flaws in your ablility to think rationally.
    Hardwork come on and begins a onslaught, never explaining anything like an adult would. Meaning identifying who he is and his background and how that factors into all the virtriole that he has been spouting.

HW is nothing more than a mouth boxer.

Paul, David and myself and others really do not like MouthBoxers.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 03-03-2009 at 01:15 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Cowards hide.

Adults step up and make it know who they are.

Coward or adult. You tell much by your actions.
    you and your coward bull is effing lame man... LAME.

adults don't act like immature brats that think they can beat everyone up because they can break modified concrete slabs, stand 6'2", wear kilts, drink single malt mixed with ginseng, and weigh as much as an ox... perhaps it is you who should grow up.

I stand 6'2 and drink single malt.

It's called being a celt.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    wear kilts
    DON'T and i mean DON'T f**king go there man. you are stepping into a whole new world of pain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    I stand 6'2 and drink single malt.
    wow... me too. although i stopped drinking for health reasons... uki + scotch = mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    DON'T and i mean DON'T f**king go there man. you are stepping into a whole new world of pain!
    pain... highly over-rated.

i have nothing against dale except his macho-tough guy attitude... reminds me of bullies in middle school. just walk around and pick on everyone else because they are smaller than themselves... and then he has the nerve to call people cowards... effing immature... he acts like a silly little spoiled brat.