Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chi Cultivation in WC

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    To here others opinions of course!

what is the point to here (hear) when one cant differentiate between real and fanasy?

NONE of you all have any clue on Qi , what is it, its cultivation....its utilization in martial art etc. That is what reality is. Dont believe me. Share with us how to evoke Zhen Qi and how do you know you have it? the most basic stuff.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-09-2009 at 11:28 AM.

what is the point to here (hear) when one cant differentiate between real and fanasy?

NONE of you all have any clue on Qi , what is it, its cultivation....its utilization in martial art etc. That is what reality is. Dont believe me. Share with us how to evoke Zhen Qi and how do you know you have it? the most basic stuff. <<
    -----------

Hendrik, I noticed that you wrote NONE OF YOU HAVE A CLUE. You should have written , None of us have a clue. You speak as if you are the only one that has that knowledge, but from what I can gather, you are just talking. If you know what Chi or Qi is, please tell us in as good English as you can muster. No philosophical stuff, as that makes no sense at all. Tell us what Chi is since we don't know. And please, tell us exactly how you would go about cultivating it. I am not trying to be difficult here, but you continue to indicate that you know, but on one else does. Yet you have never offered us anything solid that we can look at.

Back in 1969 I lived in New Orleans, and I was walking down an alley toward a Chinese restuarant when I heard this loud chirping yell. I stopped and listened and heard it again. I looked over a wooden fence and there was this Japanese man about 60 years old standing there in a Karate stance. I watched for a few minutes. He would stand perfectly still for a good 2 or 3 minutes then would suddenly give out this loud chirp and throw his palm forward like he was striking something. I looked at what it was and it was a little sparrow in a bird cage. It was fluttering about every time he did this. Eventually he noticed me standing there. I asked what he was doing and he told me he was cultivating his Chi. Only he called it Qi, sounding like key. He explained that he was working toward killing the little bird by projecting his Qi at it. I asked if he had been successful so far and he said no. I asked how long he had been working on it and he told me about 12 years. I looked at him to see if I could see any other signs that he might be pulling my leg, but I guess he was serious. Personally, I think I would have given that up years earlier. I just sort of eased out and left him to his Qi cultivation. I suspect that should he still be doing that today, he would have met with the same results.
    If you stand and strike a post hundreds of times a day, every day for months or even years, you will develop the ability to knock fence posts off at the ground. That would be Qi. Being able to focus your physical energy at a single spot. Breaking boards is another parler trick. The little wooden sticks that go between the boards at the ends will cause the first broken board to cause a chain reaction until they all break. Slip those sticks out and you will play hell breaking a bunch of boards at once. A good way to test skill, or focus ability, take a flat 12 inch wide by 12 inch long, one inch thick board and break it with the finger tips. No big feat? Try it this way. Thumb tacks at the top corners with grain running side to side, tie a length of sewing thread to the tacks and use that to suspend the board in the air. Try breaking that with finger tips and not break the thread. Try breaking it into several pieces without breaking the thread. When you can do that, you are developing your Qi. No hocus pokus, just constant training of the hands and your ability to focus your physical energy.

Hendrik, I noticed that you wrote NONE OF YOU HAVE A CLUE. You should have written , None of us have a clue.

Nope, strait honest talk. None of you have cultivate to that point.

You speak as if you are the only one that has that knowledge, but from what I can gather, you are just talking.

I have visited those sifus who knows from the east and west.
    Thus, I know when what others talk/descrip is just speculation or real.

If you know what Chi or Qi is, please tell us in as good English as you can muster.
    as you mention above, If you can gather, I am just talking then there is no point to ask me right?

No philosophical stuff, as that makes no sense at all.
    What makes you think what I post is Philosophical stuffs, instead why not you examine is it because you are not in that level to see for yourself what is it?

Tell us what Chi is since we don't know.

With your mind set, you will not believe.

And please, tell us exactly how you would go about cultivating it.

Simple, Quiet the mind, enter the silence, and Qi will surface when the mind and body is quiet enough.

But this need close training, if anyone doesnt have a qualified sifu, go baisi with one. Otherwise, it is better to go to the church and do prayer. one will get the benifit the qi to a certain degree but much much safer.

Without that one is open up oneself for trouble when one get into the alter state.

Thus, in the Zen buddhism, the Shurangama sutra is used to prepare the trainer before even one starts the training.

http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/Buddhis...526.screen.pdf

it is deadly serious stuffs.

I am not trying to be difficult here,
    I dont take you as being difficult at all. If I were you I will think and do the same thing.

Yet you have never offered us anything solid that we can look at.

I have offered many many time in the post, Enter the silence, Enter the silence, Using the Silence, Using the Silence...... Shen, Cultivate the Shen, Quiet the mind, Quiet the mind, let go let God, Dao Mimic NAture.

as my sifu teaches me, he said"
    But I cant quiet your mind for you. and since you cant enter into the silence, you will not get there.

Without be able to enter into silence, and keeping using the mind to speculate, there is no way one will get there. "

I am not trying to be difficult here too. I am trying to communicate you guys are travelling dangerous path unknowingly, but I cant force anyone to listern and comprehend if the mind is keeping spinning with the logic they want to believe.

also, Thus, I have heard, once one can enter into silence One knows, the Fighting Fighting Combat mind set is trouble for oneself and others. Big Trouble. Thus, it is the un conditional Love or Compassionate which is the TRUTH and the foundation of all Qi cultivation. Not those fighting fighting or I can beat you... type of stuffs.

Those who keep thinking to show off thier Qi, using the Qi ball, Qi blast for fighting or whatever is open up himself for Running fire enter to the demon state or and get posses by other energy.

Those keep speculate on Critical thinking are just close down and lock themself into thier own mind box.

This is a good example why things got to be taken deadly serious

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...t=53186&page=4

The following is a safe qigong for health training for anyone who like to investigate a basic level of Qi.
    http://www.zqyxf.com/

Qi cultivation is not what the 95% of the people think. Forget those New Age stuffs. Those are either not usefull or trouble.

Just my 5 Cents ignore my post for anyone who dont like it.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-09-2009 at 09:51 PM.

He explained that he was working toward killing the little bird by projecting his Qi at it. I asked if he had been successful so far and he said no. I asked how long he had been working on it and he told me about 12 years.

This is sick minded.

Qi in the western sense is the Grace of God. Using it for killing is demonic.

Great that he is not in the level to creat trouble for himself and others.

If you stand and strike a post hundreds of times a day, every day for months or even years, you will develop the ability to knock fence posts off at the ground. That would be Qi.

That is not Qi and infact that cause drain or stagnation of Qi and cause internal imbalance or sickness if one doesnt know how to do it properly.

those who does iron palm and iron body will know, one needs herbs, massage, meditation.....etc rather then just strike something. Ask our friend Dale, he can tell you.

.................. Try breaking it into several pieces without breaking the thread. When you can do that, you are developing your Qi. No hocus pokus, just constant training of the hands and your ability to focus your physical energy.

That is not developing the Qi .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-09-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Well, I guess I rest my case. I have asked and did not actually recieve. Meditation alone is not the key to development of Chi. Not in my view anyway. You are putting it into a mystic sense and that is not reality. I have been a gung fu practitioner for over 50 years now, and I have done my share of meditation and quiteness as you call it, and I have talked to a few sifu and have not seen anyone that could show me Chi outside of their own ability to focus their energies physically. I am done here.

Things are much much more then most thinks....

Extremely simple but extremely difficult.

It is extremely simple because it is based on Loose, Silence, and flow with nature. It is extremely difficult because to tune into the state and cultivate it needs lots of dedication and a sifu who really know what is going on because he has gone throught it.

Today's one can use Brain wave machine or HRV to measure the states to verify a certain level of the Kung Fu but still more is needed.

Thus, most so called Qigong is very surface and not effective at all or even doesnt work. most meditator couldnt even enter the alpha state and some have decades of meditation practice but still can get in.

But,
    The real qigong coaching by the expert master can heal Heart or chronic disease in 3 months or completely take away the root cause within a year. and that is just level 2 of the Qigong cultivation....
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-10-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Meditation alone is not the key to development of Chi. Not in my view anyway.
    What meditation did you do? what lineage of Qi training have you practice? Who is your sifu?

and What based have you to reach to this conclusion?

You are putting it into a mystic sense and that is not reality.

There is no mystic sense, it is you have never enter into this gate.

I have been a gung fu practitioner for over 50 years now, and I have done my share of meditation and quiteness as you call it,

Some have been practiced Kung Fu or meditate or even Taiji for a live time, but have not enter into the path.

I am not sure what you mean by Quiteness and thus would not make equavalant.

if you really want to check on your state, I suggest using the brain wave machine and see if you could enter into alpha at will or using the HRV machine to test the heart rate variation...

and I have talked to a few sifu and have not seen anyone that could show me Chi outside of their own ability to focus their energies physically.

I have post the following, Dr. Lee is a pioner in the field. if you really interested contact them.

http://www.zqyxf.com/

http://www.zqyxf.com/en/index.asp

and experience Zhen Qi first hand.

To be real honest,
    sifu XYZ or ABC doesnt mean a thing if they are not the expert. I myself making the search for 30 years, going through a few Qigong sifus.... thus, I know this is not everyone's piece of cake stuffs.

I am done here

Sure, it is a free will world.

I am just describe what I found in my journey. people is welcome to take it or leave it.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-10-2009 at 07:46 PM.

What is Flow? What is this stuff?

What is Loose?

What is Silence?

What is this stuff hendrik?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Things are much much more then most thinks....

Extremely simple but extremely difficult.

It is extremely simple because it is based on Loose, Silence, and flow with nature. It is extremely difficult because to tune into the state and cultivate it needs lots of dedication and a sifu who really know what is going on because he has gone throught it.

Today's one can use Brain wave machine or HRV to measure the states to verify a certain level of the Kung Fu but still more is needed.

Thus, most so called Qigong is very surface and not effective at all or even doesnt work. most meditator couldnt even enter the alpha state and some have decades of meditation practice but still can get in.

But,
    The real qigong coaching by the expert master can heal Heart or chronic disease in 3 months or completely take away the root cause within a year. and that is just level 2 of the Qigong cultivation....