Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chi Cultivation in WC

Chi Cultivation in WC

Do you guys practice Chi Gung and Chi Cultivation in your Wing Chun Systems?

Also do you believe Chi cultivation helps your Wing Chun if so how?

Yahu, there is a whole thread with many pages on this topic.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ad.php?t=52774

Btw, Yahu means Crow Lake and yeah its In Guangzhou.

But any chance you are Jewish? Haha....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josiah
    Last edited by Shadow_warrior8; 03-04-2009 at 04:58 AM.
    讲你不听,听你不明,明你不做,做你又做错,错你又不认,认你又不改,改你又不服,不服你又不讲;那你要我 怎么办?

Yahu

Okay. AS for that thread. I have a different curiosity. Plus i was not a member during that time...

Anyway concerning Yahu...depending on what language your speaking. In hebrew Yahu is the shorten form of Yahuwah(Yahweh)

As for Jewish. Those are not the original Descendants of Abraham Yitshaq and Yaaqob. The Jews from my studies are imposters an converts who stole the covenant of hertiage of the true Hebrews who scattered to four corners of the earth by the Gentiles.

But message me I can tell you more if you like. In other words I would never call my self a jew.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior8 View Post
    Yahu, there is a whole thread with many pages on this topic. There is not need to start a new thread and waste bandwidth

Btw, Yahu means Crow Lake and yeah its In Guangzhou.

But any chance you are Jewish? Haha....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josiah

Before Chi Cultivation could be discuss.

Here are the basics:

============================

Yin Yang is about action (physical/mental) balancing and characterization.

Qi is about energy accumulation and its dynamic flow.

Shen Yee (awareness/intention) is about mind/qi/ physical system guiding.

Sum is refer to thoughts or the buddha nature / the awareness.

Kang Rou is about the catagorization of action characteristics.

Jin is about focus directed dynamic force vector.

Lik is about scala static force.

Huit (as in Dim Huit or pressure point striking ) is the energy center point where energy accumulate, regulate, relay, or sourcing.

Mak (as in Dim Mak . eventhougth Dim Mak is not correct, it has to be INTERCEPT the MAK not Dim Mak) is energy flow path between energy center.

Mo Duk is the code of behavior of TCMA to serve humanity and oneself.

======================

In Ancient China practice, such as the one in Shao Lin or Emei or Wudang or TaiJi, MODUK will be present before any of the Technology. That is to make certain the technology is given to the proper person for everything has consequence or Karma. and it is big responsibility toward the wellness of the society.

Karma means dynamic action and within this dynamic action the Law of cause and effect and the Law of attraction converns. what one gives out one get back.

==========================

There is no myth but precise and consice Technology terms refer to specific things. The issue with today's defending and critics are :

1, some who practice it doesnt have a clear complete understanding of the technological basic. thus, there is no result but all kinds of useless reasoning.

2, some critics because of critics without even know what is what. Some even keep thinking Qi Ball blast similar to those shown in the movie Street Figther without knowing those are MOVIES.

3, by the name of Scientific with the confusion of #1, #2 above; playing defense and attacking/critics for one's own favorietism or bias.

Until one clearly knows what is what one will not know the pro and con. Until one clearly knows what is what what to discuss beside all type of speculation which lead to no where.

But most doesnt seem interested to find out what is what but keep defend for defend shake, argue for argue shake, and critic for critic shake. scientific for scientific shake.

Some even ridiculusly thinking they can learn these stuffs from forum disccusion, and if they are not giving the "secret" they will attack those who they demand the "secret" from. one will see plenty of these type of people when ask to BaiSi to learn something.
    The term Bai Si triggle out thier big ego and wanting something for free and fantasy.

Face it. to just do the first baby step on Qi cultivation, To evoke Zhen Qi or accumulate Qi it needs at least 3 weeks or more of daily 1 hours practice, no sex, no wine, living properly. with a step to step instruction and watched over by qualify experience sifu.

If one doesnt even have this basic forget about Qi, forget about Scientific. any one who can evoke their Qi have no fear on any scientific test. because at that point it is only a matter of how huge or little the effect. it is no longer there is Qi or no Qi. issue. That is a fact which can be verified. But if one doesnt have it, even with all the data from the biofeedback instruments one have no clue what is what.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-10-2009 at 12:25 PM.

why cultivate

whats the benefits of chi cultivation?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post

Another degree of freedom to manage oneself.

wtf

please explain in more detail?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Another degree of freedom to manage oneself.

please explain in more detail?

knowing Qi is like knowing the state of fuel tank and fuel flow/ ignition/ and engine powering in the car.

I think as thread starter you should close this thread down and continue on the other one with almost exactly the same title. You can copy other relevant posts over beforehand.

No point having all the discussions split over two threads.
    Honestly it's a bit bad form to start another thread on exactly the same topic as a relatively current thread. Take a browse of recent thread titles before you start a new one. You could have posted on the other one.

Your right

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
    I think as thread starter you should close this thread down and continue on the other one with almost exactly the same title. You can copy other relevant posts over beforehand.

Honestly it's a bit bad form to start another thread on exactly the same topic as a relatively current thread. Take a browse of recent thread titles before you start a new one. You could have posted on the other one.
    You are right...i just noticed that myself?

wow...

Before Chi Cultivation could be discuss.

Here are the basics:

============================

Yin Yang is about action (physical/mental) balancing and characterization.

Qi is about energy accumulation and its dynamic flow.

Shen Yee (awareness/intention) is about mind/qi/ physical system guiding.

Sum is refer to thoughts or the buddha nature / the awareness.

Kang Rou is about the catagorization of action characteristics.

Jin is about focus directed dynamic force vector.

Lik is about scala static force.

Huit (as in Dim Huit or pressure point striking ) is the energy center point where energy accumulate, regulate, relay, or sourcing.

Mak (as in Dim Mak . eventhougth Dim Mak is not correct, it has to be INTERCEPT the MAK not Dim Mak) is energy flow path between energy center.

Mo Duk is the code of behavior of TCMA to serve humanity and oneself.

======================

In Ancient China practice, such as the one in Shao Lin or Emei or Wudang or TaiJi, MODUK will be present before any of the Technology. That is to make certain the technology is given to the proper person for everything has consequence or Karma. and it is big responsibility toward the wellness of the society.

Karma means dynamic action and within this dynamic action the Law of cause and effect and the Law of attraction converns. what one gives out one get back.

==========================

There is no myth but precise and consice Technology terms refer to specific things. The issue with today's defending and critics are :

1, some who practice it doesnt have a clear complete understanding of the technological basic. thus, there is no result but all kinds of useless reasoning.

2, some critics because of critics without even know what is what. Some even keep thinking Qi Ball blast similar to those shown in the movie Street Figther without knowing those are MOVIES.

3, by the name of Scientific with the confusion of #1, #2 above; playing defense and attacking/critics for one's own favorietism or bias.

Until one clearly knows what is what one will not know the pro and con. Until one clearly knows what is what what to discuss beside all type of speculation which lead to no where.

But most doesnt seem interested to find out what is what but keep defend for defend shake, argue for argue shake, and critic for critic shake. scientific for scientific shake.

Some even ridiculusly thinking they can learn these stuffs from forum disccusion, and if they are not giving the "secret" they will attack those who they demand the "secret" from. one will see plenty of these type of people when ask to BaiSi to learn something.
    The term Bai Si triggle out thier big ego and wanting something for free and fantasy.

Face it. to just do the first baby step on Qi cultivation, To evoke Zhen Qi or accumulate Qi it needs at least 3 weeks or more of daily 1 hours practice, no sex, no wine, living properly. with a step to step instruction and watched over by qualify experience sifu.

If one doesnt even have this basic forget about Qi, forget about Scientific. any one who can evoke their Qi have no fear on any scientific test. because at that point it is only a matter of how huge or little the effect. it is no longer there is Qi or no Qi. issue. That is a fact which can be verified. But if one doesnt have it, even with all the data from the biofeedback instruments one have no clue what is what.
    Senior Hendrik, these are the pillars, nothing I can add

Grateful
    Last edited by Shadow_warrior8; 03-11-2009 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post

Yeah Yoshi Mate
    , thought I told you in the 2nd post in this thread. heh heh.....

Must hyave slipped

I must have slipped it.

Also if its a thread on another page...I may have not noticed it when I first came on. I don't really look at the second page...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior8 View Post
    Yeah Yoshi Mate
    , thought I told you in the 2nd post in this thread. heh heh.....
    so what techniques or training do you guys do to Cultivate Chi?

What can you do with Chi? Is there a special way to use Chi when fighting?
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 03-11-2009 at 01:54 PM. Reason: adding

Is there a special way to use Chi when fighting?

Sure, if you have cultivate in Chi you end fighting with love.

mushy

Sure, if you have cultivate in Chi you end fighting with love.
    What if your attacker hates life and hates you?

An your love enrages him to axe kick you in the face.