Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chi Cultivation in WC

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Tell me, do you frequently suffer from hallucinations?
    Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    THe jury is still out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    Too much drugs for 16-year-old Yoshiyahu.
    Actually I suffer from shared Halluciantions...Even Anerlich witness the fire shooting out of my body...didnt you anerlich! lol...

****ing in the direction of a butane lighter does not count as "Chi".
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Yoshiyahu, Hendrik knows a lot. He might post in a way that is not easy for us to understand but believe me, he knows a lot. However the rest of the people here will only make ridiculous remarks regarding subjects such as the internals and other aspects of kung fu training. This just shows how clueless they are.

Maybe you and I should start a thread and call it "Flower cultivation in Wing Chun". We will sure get more knowledgable comments from the MMA-ists regarding this subject than what we saw regarding Chi cultivation....Lol.

Anyway, I am sure that many of them crosstrain in gardening because all good crosstrainers know that it is best to be prepared for the unknown scenario, such as being attacked by their neighbour's gardener in his BJJ kimono....LOL,lol.

Take care
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-31-2009 at 05:48 PM.

I got a better idea...lets go to the MMA section an make threads talking about MMA needs to learn WC and make a whole bunch of Wing Chun directed comments on the BJJ forums...An promote WC all over their section!!!

As for Hendrik....

"A Wiseman who has all the knowledge in the world but displays and teaches as an idiot will never be able to impart his knowledge to anyone."

"An Arrogant man though he be the wisest man in all the land will not be able to help anyone because the Arrogant and Prideful are hated by everyone."

"A Man who is incapable of explaining the most complex of matters in the common vernacular is really just a fool who hides behind high sounding Jargon to hide what idiot he really is!"

"A person who can not speak so the simple and unlearned can understand them is just babbling on, and really knows nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Yoshiyahu, Hendrik knows a lot. He might post in a way that is not easy for us to understand but believe me, he knows a lot. However the rest of the people here will only make ridiculous remarks regarding subjects such as the internals and other aspects of kung fu training. This just shows how clueless they are.

Maybe you and I should start a thread and call it "Flower cultivation in Wing Chun". We will sure get more knowledgable comments from the MMA-ists regarding this subject than what we saw regarding Chi cultivation....Lol.

Anyway, I am sure that many of them crosstrain in gardening because all good crosstrainers know that it is best to be prepared for the unknown scenario, such as being attacked by their neighbour's gardener in his BJJ kimono....LOL,lol.

Take care
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 03-31-2009 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post

As for Hendrik....

"A Wiseman who has all the knowledge in the world but displays and teaches as an idiot will never be able to impart his knowledge to anyone."

"An Arrogant man though he be the wisest man in all the land will not be able to help anyone because the Arrogant and Prideful are hated by everyone."

"A Man who is incapable of explaining the most complex of matters in the common vernacular is really just a fool who hides behind high sounding Jargon to hide what idiot he really is!"

"A person who can not speak so the simple and unlearned can understand them is just babbling on, and really knows nothing."

Thank you and you certainly right.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-31-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Thank you and you certainly right.
    Besides Sil Lim Tao How does one Cultivate Chi in Wing Chun?

Besides Sil Lim Tao How does one Cultivate Chi in Wing Chun?

My opinion to you is go applied to Bai Si with GM Robert Chu's student Sifu Alan Orr, perhaps with a solid and strict sifu you could learn somethings.

Yoshiyahu, don't waste time trying to cultivate Chi. It is extremely difficult to explain what it is in the first place, and everyone seems to have their own idea as to what it really is. Please understand that it is not something that you can summon and use like a gun. If you cultivate your gung fu skills, you will be cultivating your Chi as well. Chi is your very life force. It can not be used by projection. That would be in the catagory of witchcraft or voodoo. What most people view as Chi is merely a smooth flowing skill set. Nothing more, and if someone attempts to tell you it is more than that, be skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    ok, I use English for this.

Of course, I love my country and history more than anything. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Chinese arts are for me, my life. They are the most important things for me.

But a lot of these old "masters" I think . . . . do not know what the **** they are talking about.

Supposedly, very powerful fighters right?

OK, the ones 100, even 60 years ago, we can only go by stories. No video cameras, that is fine.

But today, we can document everything. If your chi is powerful, and you are excellent fighter, show us maybe?

As a Chinese you should know best.

Saving face, sometimes, is more important than telling truth.

In this case, it is fighting ability.
    No offense, but how can one learn if one cannot show respect to our masters
    and our ancient culture?

Perhaps one have not seek far enough, and stop halfway.

As for Jewish. Those are not the original Descendants of Abraham Yitshaq and Yaaqob. The Jews from my studies are imposters an converts who stole the covenant of hertiage of the true Hebrews who scattered to four corners of the earth by the Gentiles.

But message me I can tell you more if you like. In other words I would never call my self a jew.
    How refreshing! A totally new kind of anti-semite.

I call it violent love making....

or maybe hateful passion....

ha ha...
    How clichéd! An old-school moron. Ha ha.

Qi?! Learn to be human before you attempt to be superhuman.

Off the topic of this train-wreck of a thread: 木叶 - what does your screen name mean? I know the meaning of the characters in Japanese ("tree" and "grant"/"come true"/"realize" as in wishes or dreams), but the compound has no meaning in Japanese. Does it have an actual meaning in Chinese? Is it your name? Just out of interest, thanks.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

My opinion to you is go applied to Bai Si with GM Robert Chu's student Sifu Alan Orr, perhaps with a solid and strict sifu you could learn somethings.
    Well my Sifu has share Chi cultivation with me. He has taught me many facets. But I was simply asking you to share your opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Yoshiyahu, don't waste time trying to cultivate Chi. It is extremely difficult to explain what it is in the first place, and everyone seems to have their own idea as to what it really is. Please understand that it is not something that you can summon and use like a gun. If you cultivate your gung fu skills, you will be cultivating your Chi as well. Chi is your very life force. It can not be used by projection. That would be in the catagory of witchcraft or voodoo. What most people view as Chi is merely a smooth flowing skill set. Nothing more, and if someone attempts to tell you it is more than that, be skeptical.

your absolutely correct. Its great to see others on here who believe in the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    How refreshing! A totally new kind of anti-semite.

Off the topic of this train-wreck of a thread: 木叶 - what does your screen name mean?

The European jews are not real semites? They are Yefet. The come the line of Yefet not Shem. True Semites are found in parts of northern africa and arabia. There are many different tribes of semites. But none of them are Caucasain. Become a religion doesn't make you a certain race. Sorry. If you become muslim you do not become semitic. Even though Arabs are semitic. A leopard can not change his spots. Anyway. The original hebrews were darker skin.

Yoshiyahu is a hebrew Name!

Yoshiyahu means = founded by Yahweh or Yahweh is My foundation!

Yahu = Yahuwah

Yoshi = foundation

Osh = http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...m?strongs=H787

Yah = http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...?strongs=H3050

If you want me to share more with you please private message me!

Well my Sifu has share Chi cultivation with me. He has taught me many facets. But I was simply asking you to share your opinions!

What is the point of ask my opinion if you have make up your mind?

Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Yoshiyahu,
    don't waste time trying to cultivate Chi.

It is extremely difficult to explain what it is in the first place, and everyone seems to have their own idea as to what it really is.

Please understand that it is not something that you can summon and use like a gun.

If you cultivate your gung fu skills, you will be cultivating your Chi as well.

Chi is your very life force.
    It can not be used by projection.

That would be in the catagory of witchcraft or voodoo.

What most people view as Chi is merely a smooth flowing skill set. Nothing more, and if someone attempts to tell you it is more than that, be skeptical.

Yoshiyahu
    Quote:
    your absolutely correct. Its great to see others on here who believe in the truth...

What truth?

Or,

these are a conversation of two individual who doesnt know the subject while thinking they know?

What is the point of ask my opinion if you have make up your mind?
    To here others opinions of course!

Quote Originally Posted by -木叶- View Post
    No offense, but how can one learn if one cannot show respect to our masters
    and our ancient culture?

Perhaps one have not seek far enough, and stop halfway.

Very Good questions.

How can a tree without root grow?

If one keep doubting the ancestors and masters and culture where will one lead to?