Thread: WC in Milan Italy

WC in Milan Italy

I once again reach out to the WC family. I am traveling to Milan Italy this week and would love to visit (and maybe even train) at a local WC school. Anyone on the board from Milan? Anyone know of any schools in Milan? Thanks for your help.

Rindge

Talking milan italy

Quote Originally Posted by rindge View Post
    I once again reach out to the WC family. I am traveling to Milan Italy this week and would love to visit (and maybe even train) at a local WC school. Anyone on the board from Milan? Anyone know of any schools in Milan? Thanks for your help.

Rindge
    Wow i didnt know italty had wc there...i hope you find what your looking for...have you tried to google it?

Rindge
    Dang Rindge, I'm jealous of your travels.
    Try here:
    http://www.wingchunkwoon.com/contact.asp#ita

ps. I'll be back in Toronto this spring. I hope to see you there again.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Wow i didnt know italty had wc there...i hope you find what your looking for...have you tried to google it?
    WC is all over the world. It's the most popular Kung Fu system on the planet.
    We have schools is Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Namibia, Bermuda, Puerto Rico. I could go on.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Travel

Yeah, Phil I am little lucky with the travel, but I think my globe trotting is about to be severely limited :-) Thanks Phil.

To the other fellow, yes I tried google, but I got too many results to sift through, but I may have to go back and do the hard work

Thanks

Gru Bianca, thanks for the url's. I really do appreicate your help. Your comments on Milan don't seem positive. Can you share with me why? This will be my first visit to Italy. Going for a tradeshow. Is there anything "negative" about the city I should be aware of?

Thanks again,

Rindge

Italy

I dont know. Maybe italy is boring. I would love to hear what he says????

Gru Bianca, thanks for the url's. I really do appreicate your help. Your comments on Milan don't seem positive. Can you share with me why? This will be my first visit to Italy. Going for a tradeshow. Is there anything "negative" about the city I should be aware of?

Thanks again,

Rindge

You are most welcomed

Thanks again,

Rindge
    Italy is my Country, therefore I do believe it's a wonderful Country, (not boring at all if you love good landscape and good food) however I do not have a good impression of MIlan, full of illegal aliens dirtying the place and making of it an unsafe place in may areas of the city.
    Many people like Milan, I may be an exception .... what to say,..... just a personal opinion, perhaps you'll like it over there I certainly do hope so.

Good luck and have a nice trip

Luca