Thread: Making your WC deadly

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post

Can you explain Dim Mak to me? Demonstrate it? Really? Saying "my Master can but it's a secret" ain't good enough. There's megabucks to be made in Vegas! Immoral? Selling out? Think of all the charities he could support and good he could do with that money!

My first instructor was EXTREMELY good at attacking nerve points with Chin-na on the human body. Head, torso, arms, legs.. Being his uke in demo's was agony. But this is not Dim Mak and he will tell you that.

Can you do it? Explain how it's done?
    You confirmed my statement on the western world using references like Geogre Dillman to show dian hsieh doesnt exist or is bogus.

What is Dim Mak? 点穴
    What does it mean? Touching points? Grabbing? Seizing? Striking?
    What is Hsieh? How many can be used for MA? How many are known in TCM?
    This is really too complicated to talk about in forums.

The bubishi has great info on this. Dr YANG, JWING-MING has some good info and has talked a great deal about hsieh Pressure points

If you have felt the pain in chin na nerve points, you should know its belongs the family of Hsieh striking, seizing, grabbing. Its attacking the hsieh, 穴, so how can one say its not 点穴, Dim Mak?

Not knowing the chinese word, brings fantasy ideas to people's mind, plus silly movies like bloodsport dont help.
    Reading chinese through a english dictionary, it often doesnt make sense.

In asia, visiting a chinese sensei so he can do hsieh accupuncture for healing, enhancing flow of chi, or dit dat(hence the word Dit Dat Jow) for bruises, sprains is as normal as going to a western doctor. Its not so secretive as people think.
    Last edited by Shadow_warrior8; 03-08-2009 at 08:29 AM.
    讲你不听,听你不明,明你不做,做你又做错,错你又不认,认你又不改,改你又不服,不服你又不讲;那你要我 怎么办?