Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Making your WC deadly

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    you need to invest in sharks with laser beans attached to their heads

if they can swin in lava, even better!
    Laser beans are super deadlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Please explain what you mean by War art. Many people don't teach Wing Chun that way. They teach it will less emphasize on destructive aggressive force.
    You could use your time wisely and stop asking silly questions and look around for a different school.

What can you do make your WC deadly for when you run out bullets? Your Gun Jams? Or it left at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Nothing fictional about a very nice Taurus .45 Caliber Handgun to make your sun punching the deadliest it can be.

Guns trump skills anyday of the week
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    you need to invest in sharks with laser beans attached to their heads

if they can swin in lava, even better!
    What will you do if your not attacked in the water but on land?

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    You could use your time wisely and stop asking silly questions and look around for a different school.

This is a forum so its okay to asked silly questions? That how people learn by asking question?

What can you do make your WC deadly for when you run out bullets? Your Gun Jams? Or it left at home?
    Run.
    If there is a situation that calls for you to kill someone, the best idea would usually be to get out of there and get assistance from any kind of law enforcement agency.

Do you realize how few martial artists, who are not active law enforcement or military, have actually had to kill someone?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK View Post
    Run.
    If there is a situation that calls for you to kill someone, the best idea would usually be to get out of there and get assistance from any kind of law enforcement agency.

Do you realize how few martial artists, who are not active law enforcement or military, have actually had to kill someone?
    Just because you train to posses killing power doesn't mean you use those skills to kill....For instance someone who is strong enough to break five bricks with a fist and palm strike doesn't have to always hit someone on top of their head or in back of their head. That same Punch or Palm strike can be used against someones Arms or legs of even hips or shoulder to dislocate or break bones. Which will leave your attacker alive but too hurt to fight you. I would reserved targets for killing if I was attacked by a knife fighter who had cut my arms or stabbed me. Or someone with a gun. i would then utilize techniques that could kill quickly to prevent my death or more injury. But as for multiple attackers with no weapons.

Having a Kung like Iron Fingers
    Iron Palm
    Piercing Iron Toe strike

could prove useful and kill the spirit of your attackers quickly....

Yoshiyahu, I think you watch too many kung fu movies.

Do you know how hard it is to kill someone? People can get shot multiple times and still keep on fighting. There are plenty of police reports and people who have earned medals that verify this.

As for "if I was attacked by a knife fighter who had cut my arms or stabbed me". Do you also know how bad a cut or a stab can be? A simple deep cut to your forearm or hand can cause you to go into shock and even lead to death. If you have already been cut you are pretty much scr3wed and are most likely going to be cut again, and again, and again and so on. You are fighting someone who has a knife and is willing to use it.

Lose the fantasy about deadly skills and fighting people with guns and knives and flamethrowers and gangs of rabid bikers.

Practice your art, enjoy it and that should be enough.

Just because you train to posses killing power doesn't mean you use those skills to kill....For instance someone who is strong enough to break five bricks with a fist and palm strike doesn't have to always hit someone on top of their head or in back of their head. That same Punch or Palm strike can be used against someones Arms or legs of even hips or shoulder to dislocate or break bones. Which will leave your attacker alive but too hurt to fight you. I would reserved targets for killing if I was attacked by a knife fighter who had cut my arms or stabbed me. Or someone with a gun. i would then utilize techniques that could kill quickly to prevent my death or more injury. But as for multiple attackers with no weapons.

Having a Kung like Iron Fingers
    Iron Palm
    Piercing Iron Toe strike

could prove useful and kill the spirit of your attackers quickly....

Dude, stop reading novels and watching movies, ok?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Dude, stop reading novels and watching movies, ok?
    I cant stop they are so facisnating...lol...

I cant stop they are so facisnating...lol...
    LOL, can't argue there.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

yosh-

so you want to learn to kill, well

for the low low price of $99.95 i will ship my super secret private collection of no touch 5 heart exploding techniques simply called R.E.T.A.R.D. (Real Encounters Assuring Real Death) This 5 minute video will insure your survival even in the face of death. No matter what secenario, weapon, or number of people involved these "secret moves" will work everytime. My personal guarantee is that if they dont work (which may or may not result in you being stabbed, shot, blown up, having multiple facial lacerations, concousions) i will rembursh your payment to your next of kin.

PM me for contact info

Thanks yours truely

Grandmaster Shifu da deadly
    "Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight."-Psalms 144:1

"I Am The Punishment Of God, If You Had Not Committed Great Sins, God Would Not Have Sent A Punishment Like Me Upon You"-Genghis Khan

"The light of the eyes is a comet, And ones' activity is as lightning, The sword that kills the man; is the sword that saves the man"

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Jin Ken View Post
    yosh-

for the low low price of $99.95 i will ship my super secret private collection of no touch 5 heart exploding techniques simply called R.E.T.A.R.D. (Real Encounters Assuring Real Death) This 5 minute video will insure your survival even in the face of death. No matter what secenario, weapon, or number of people involved these "secret moves" will work everytime. My personal guarantee is that if they dont work (which may or may not result in you being stabbed, shot, blown up, having multiple facial lacerations, concousions) i will rembursh your payment to your next of kin.

PM me for contact info

Thanks yours truely

Hey, if you need a distributor for your R.E.T.A.R.D video then contact my "friend" lkfmdc. He is really good at selling cheap dvds, specially if it has a product name that he can identify with, just make sure that you give him a healthy cut.

Well its easier to break someones neck than doing some crazy heart slap technique.

But as for deadly weapons...Why not use a phillips head screw driver to pierce the chest and damage the heart?

My Sifu taught me also that pliers make nice weapons along with a combination lock in a sock!

Quote Originally Posted by Katsu Jin Ken View Post
    yosh-

PM me for contact info

Thanks yours truely