Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chu Sau Lei fighter wins with a KO

Chu Sau Lei fighter wins with a KO

Hi Guys

Chu Sai Lei Wing Chun Fighter Alex Wright Wins via a KO. Another Win for our Iron Wolves Team.

One of my students Alex Wright just Won his first K1 rules fight via a KO in the second round.

I will have more infor soon. But well done Alex and to our Chu Sau Lei Clan!

Very Proud!

Next big fights for my guys will be 5th April in Hull UK at

www.10thlegionchampionshipfighting.com

Best

Alan

Well done to him and to you.

I guess TN will need to eat some more humble pie.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    Hi Guys

Chu Sai Lei Wing Chun Fighter Alex Wright Wins via a KO. Another Win for our Iron Wolves Team.

One of my students Alex Wright just Won his first K1 rules fight via a KO in the second round.

Very Proud!

Best

Alan
    Congratulations and keep up the good work and let us know when there is a clip of the fight on You Tube.

well done man, good to see

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post

Thanks for your support guys!

Re TN he is my Kung Fu brother. What he says is true of most Wing Chun. So this supports a lot of what he is about. Our system is trained and developed in a functional manner via the body structure methods we use. So this is a good time for NT to stand tall.

My teacher Robert Chu has been able to show us Wing Chun that is functional.

Best

Alan

Thumbs up

Hello alan,

You must be very proud of your student. Congratulations and keep us posted. If you have any videos to share that above and beyond wonderful.

cheers.

Very proud of Alex and our other Iron Wolves fighters.

Congrats Alan!

Good to see CMA representation in MMA events.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post

I applaud Alan and his guys. They train and fight with WCK. He is one of the few.

Thanks for your support guys!
    What I support that you are doing is testing your art. Your success is due to the level you push to test your art. Props for that.

Re TN he is my Kung Fu brother. What he says is true of most Wing Chun. So this supports a lot of what he is about. Our system is trained and developed in a functional manner via the body structure methods we use. So this is a good time for NT to stand tall.
    TN in my view does not test his art. Whatever points he may make about WCK training are lost by his example of hiding out and placing restrictions upon people wanting to train anywhere he does. That is not testing your art. While I agree he should stand tall due to others in his family's example like yourself, unfortunately, he does not.

Hi Guys

Very Proud!

Best

Alan
    Excellent stuff Alan, your student Stephen Wang is my wingchun brother in Singapore, he speaks great things about his training with you.
    讲你不听,听你不明,明你不做,做你又做错,错你又不认,认你又不改,改你又不服,不服你又不讲;那你要我 怎么办?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    TN in my view does not test his art. Whatever points he may make about WCK training are lost by his example of hiding out and placing restrictions upon people wanting to train anywhere he does. That is not testing your art. While I agree he should stand tall due to others in his family's example like yourself, unfortunately, he does not.
    You don't know anything about how we train or who we mix it up with on a regualr basis.

Alan teaches for money. He is a professional teacher/trainer and has a school open to the public. He sells DVDs. I don't do any of these things. I don't teach, I don't have a school, and am just part of a group that trains WCK.

Sparring with newbies off the street is not "testing your art".

Congrats! Awesome results!

Great Result, congrats!

Congratulation, the VTM team believes in testing out the Wing Chun concepts in a live environment against train fighters. Keep up the good work Sifu Orr.