Quote Originally Posted by MrQuickstep View Post
THIS THREAD (FORUM) IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!

Whats wrong with you guys why are you guys just wimping out...

All you guys are saying is that wing chun can't deal with that situation so we go dead or go learn another art that can deal with it.

We're only as good as we train so if we don't train for the situation we can't deal with it. Why don't we invite some knife fighters to the forum and let them explain what works for them and why...then we meet them in a dojo with a magic marker and try something.

Seems like this forum is all talk...my style is better than your style, my internal is better than your external, I wanna be like bruce lee when I grow up (I wonder who bruce lee wanted to be like?), modern martial arts and practices better than old martial arts and practices (but then why was your sifu's sifu sifu so **** good...must be luck).People needs to remember that what look good today looks like crap tomorrow.

This thread has shown me the light...I'm done with wing chun, thanks fellas.

Uh...Sihing73...other than the fact that we didnt completely agree i dont really see what Quickstep is talking about here. I thought our exchage was at least civil. Did I miss something?