Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Why hasn't anyone shown off their internal powers?

Bill is teaching english in a school. He also does VT classes. Where in sydney are maybe would could hook up and compare some stuff

Hi Benny
    Im right in the City.... Ultimo to be exact.
    Let me know if you come to the City at all.... i might even come for a visit up your way.
    Say g'day to Bill for me
    Glenn

re: Futshan Wing Chun

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Hi Benny
    Im right in the City.... Ultimo to be exact.
    Let me know if you come to the City at all.... i might even come for a visit up your way.
    Say g'day to Bill for me
    Glenn

Hello GlennR. I sent you a private message to your inbox but it does not show up in my inboxes sent folder. So here's is the question again. Are you GlennR who trained with Sifu Nick in Futshan Wing Chun in Gosford during the early to mid 1990's? Cheers. Dim Sum

Hey Dim Sum

Yep... thats me

GlennR

if anyone wants to see internal power check out that hard chi gung dvd that came with a issue a while back of kung fu magazine
    if any one doubts its exsistance after watching that your a moron

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Does it work if they hit you in the face, or is it only in the fat stomach?

Because I know another really fat guy who can take a full on abdominal strike and he's never had a day of training in his life.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24w5xA19-0

Sent you a private message

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Hey Dim Sum

Yep... thats me

GlennR

Glenn. I've sent you a private message. Cheers. Dim Sim

Quote Originally Posted by dcrjradmonish View Post
    How probable would it be if internal arts meant styles taught inside china and external meant arts studied out side china and some were along the way we (today's martial artist) interpit as mystical powers?
    Here's an article that can answer that. It's based on honest research.

http://seinenkai.com/articles/henning/il&t.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyrat View Post
    Here's an article that can answer that. It's based on honest research.

http://seinenkai.com/articles/henning/il&t.pdf

It is certainly an honest research however it have not touch the bottom line.

There are three things be it Shao Lin or Tai Ji or........ect Chinese internal art which converted to but most doesnt aware. That tell how many is real deal and how many is just fill with mental speculation trap within their mind set.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    and they loved to "one up" the first guy.... CTS got ****ed when another old coot from Guangdong showed up at Tat Mau's tournament to do chi kung stuff, so off to home depot for more bricks and crap

This is not with all masters though...My sigung hated to demo Black Tiger or any of the other styles he learned, in fact, he rarely did any outside of Hak Fu Mun family. My sifu Has only done two demos his entire life, one in Hong Kong and one in NYC both back in the 70's. Both because he was pressed by friends to do so.

As far as "Internal Powers" go... everyone has different ideals of what it is or isn't, you're not going to get a consensus on this.

jeff
    Last edited by jmd161; 09-26-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    if anyone wants to see internal power check out that hard chi gung dvd that came with a issue a while back of kung fu magazine
    if any one doubts its exsistance after watching that your a moron
    Can I test out your hard chi kung with my iron shadow. I have been developing my iron shadow for 20 years now. If my Shadow touches one of your 36 pressure that cause death you will not be able to withstand the force.

I have used my iron shadow to destrow wooden dummies and steel dummies. I have used it against Muay Thai and MMA fighters who had to bow down to express Power of my incredible "Iron Shadow"

But don't worry after I have destroyed you. I will resurrect your dead body and repair your injuries so you can cowtow and learn the ways of my "Iron Shadow"
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Can I test out your hard chi kung with my iron shadow. I have been developing my iron shadow for 20 years now. If my Shadow touches one of your 36 pressure that cause death you will not be able to withstand the force.

I have used my iron shadow to destrow wooden dummies and steel dummies. I have used it against Muay Thai and MMA fighters who had to bow down to express Power of my incredible "Iron Shadow"

But don't worry after I have destroyed you. I will resurrect your dead body and repair your injuries so you can cowtow and learn the ways of my "Iron Shadow"
    i have attained an shaolin do green belt you dont want to mess with me

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    i have attained an shaolin do green belt you dont want to mess with me
    Green belts are weak. The white belts are the ones you have to worry about. Their skills are so excellent they are on the status of clearness. Plus the white belt symbolizes mystic powers and invisibilty.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

I agree with everyone about "real power" is just solid structure, when i say structure i am referring to your "skeletal alignment" and proper use of your tendons, ligaments and muscles in harmony with your skeletal alignment.

Here is a video that i did which touches on this subject...here

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Green belts are weak. The white belts are the ones you have to worry about. Their skills are so excellent they are on the status of clearness. Plus the white belt symbolizes mystic powers and invisibilty.
    Judging from your posts its hard to tell whether you're serious about that or not