Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Sil Lim Tau Applications?

Yes it is a good to meditate on the forms as well. Also in addition to shadow boxing one can meditate and focus on the techniques!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trubblman View Post
    I am not sure if there are applications per se in SLT. But if you find that your techniques are not working you can always return to SLT. A former teacher, a TWC guy, used to always return you to SLT if you messed up a technique. He would stop you and then make you assume YJKYM and do whatever technique you messed up. I have always returned to his example in everything. In practicing even when I am not doing SLT actually , I am doing SLT mentally.
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    yOU HAVE ALOT TO SAY...CARE TO SHARE APPLICATIONS FROM SIL LIM TAU?

SHARE WHAT YOUR SIFU TAUGHT YOU OR WHAT YOU LEARN FROM FIGHTING?

I like the following technique: you punch, he does bong sau, tan sao and low palm strike and also, I like the fat sau's after bong sau.
    Wing-chun.ws - techniques, movies, videos and "Your articles and videos"

casualplanting

Quote Originally Posted by iwingchun View Post
    I like the following technique: you punch, he does bong sau, tan sao and low palm strike and also, I like the fat sau's after bong sau.
    thanks for sharing...nice techinques!
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"