Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to say hi everyone !

Just wanted to say hi everyone !

Hi i have just signed up but have being reading some of the threads and found them helpful and interesting (and funny) for a few months. Im quite new to martial arts , i started learning Shaolin Quan in january but im loving it.
    Anway i just wanted to introduce myslef and say thanks as i have found the topics on here helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzplop View Post
    Hi i have just signed up but have being reading some of the threads and found them helpful and interesting (and funny) for a few months. Im quite new to martial arts , i started learning Shaolin Quan in january but im loving it.
    Anway i just wanted to introduce myslef and say thanks as i have found the topics on here helpfull.
    Hello Fuzzplop,

Welcome to the Kung fu Forum. I hope that this will be a fun and learning experience for you. I would however advise you take most of the "kung fu" advice here with a pinch of salt as this place os populated by many clueless "masters" with many years of experience in most things but kung fu.

You will eventually know who they are when they make their uninvited appearances.

Talk to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I would however advise you take most of the "kung fu" advice here with a pinch of salt as this place os populated by many clueless "masters" with many years of experience in most things but kung fu.

quoting so this lasts forever.

wow. way to welcome him aboard hardwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

whats up fuzzplop, lol nice name. Ya it gets pretty funny around these parts. A sense of humor goes a long way here. i love shaolin kungfu too
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    quoting so this lasts forever.

wow. way to welcome him aboard hardwork.
    Well he has probably realized the "quality" of this forum's kung fu knowledge already. He stated that he had been reading the threads for a while before he joined. So nothing that new there for him.

However, I just wanted to make sure that he would not be taken in by the clueless "masters" of homemade kung fu who are really MMA-ists here to push an agenda by badmouthing Traditional Kung Fu under the guise of the so called "constructive" criticizm banner.

ugh...man your agenda gets old.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

HW108

anytime you want to step up and be known as a real person it would be most welcome.

You are a disgrace to your shifu and anyone else that has taught you anything.

Your cowardly actions here and on other boards are getting old.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Welcome aboard.

Ignore HW108, he is known as a mouthboxer. He will post on and on claiming this and that but will never deliver.

He is a disgrace to his teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    HW108

anytime you want to step up and be known as a real person it would be most welcome.

You are a disgrace to your shifu and anyone else that has taught you anything.

Your cowardly actions here and on other boards are getting old.
    That is not the way to welcome a newbie. Now try again, but this time a little more politely.

By the way, you shouldn't be talking about "disgrace" after making untruthfull statements and assumptions about me and "running away" when asked to justify your accusations.

I am not even talking about your "morally selective" silence and vocal support for the lies and feeble attempts at character assassination by the other "kung fu experts" such as Lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin.

By the way, was CTS your kung fu teacher? Let us hope that you will have guts to answer this question for once and for all.

By the way, this thread is not about you and your attempts at character assassination it is about welcoming Fuzzplop. So don't attempt to derail it and take a hike "sifu"!!!

Fuzzplop,

As I said before these guys are in the majority here and I suppose that reflects the majority Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom out there in the real world.

Of course, they don't take kindly when they are shown to be the clueless kung fu "masters" that they are, hence all the badmouthing.

Again, take it with a pinch of salt.

HW108

PS.You will find some interesting kung fu posts in the Northern Mantis, Shaolin kung fu, Wing Chun and the Southern Chinese Kung fu threads. This is the main board so you will get so you get a lot of "wooden dummy" practice here.

Hi Fuzzy. Hope you find more peace on the street than on this forum.
    Cheung Hung Gar Kung Fu
    Philadelphia
    www.cheungkungfu.com

Welcome to the forum!
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

actually I said welcome to the forum.

that the world biggest mouthboxer is welcoming a newbie is astounding.

and FYI Mouthboxer108, I never had the pleasure of training with Shifu Chan Tai Shan.

you are a disgrace to your shifu.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 03-31-2009 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    actually I said welcome to the forum.

that the world biggest mouthboxer is welcoming a newbie is astounding.
    I am astounded that you refer to me in such a way while you have ignored your own forum friends, including Sanjuro ronin and lkfmdc's involvement in an ugly character assassination campaign, using vile lies and slanderous statements.

You are just a hypocrite!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    and FYI Mouthboxer108, I never had the pleasure of training with Shifu Chan Tai Shan.
    FYI "sifu", judging by the forum "performance" of some of the former CTS students then one would conclude that you would fit in very well in his kwoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    And I stick by my statement that you are a total disgrace to anyone who has ever taught, talked about or even mentioned martial arts in the general vicinity with you.
    Anyone can make idiotic and false statements and stick to those statements. Just take a look at the amount of vile that lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin have spewed out in front of your conveniently desensitized nose without backing them up with a single shred of evidence only to change their story when challenged by other members who post here!!!!!

You Dale Dugas have also made false statements about me.

Furthermore, I am not obliged to give my name or other personal details over the internet to you or other people who I don't know from a hole in the wall as unlike you I am not here to sell a school/books/DVDs/etc. nor am I here to show off my skills, to fill in some insecurities, by putting Youtube clips of myself.

SO GET REAL!

I have made some valid posts on the subject of matter of kung fu in this forum. If you have failed to see my knowledge from my posts then the problem and shortcomings are with you. Others have discussed kung fu matters with me like adults and I am willing to do the same with you when you decide to GROW UP!

So back up your childish statements or forever hold your silence!

Sorry Fuzzplop, sometimes one has to put these false "kung fu" prophets into their place.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-31-2009 at 10:31 AM.

those who are guilty squeal the loudest.

take a look at the posts you have made here and other forums.

you need to really wake up.

enough said to you and about you.