Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you use your Internal Kung Fu Powers during sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Especially when I found out that she likes licking tails.
    Well, it is a technique of last resort- but I do find that it tends to distract an opponant long enough to set up a throw. The ones that don't surrender immediately, that is.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn P. View Post
    Well, it is a technique of last resort- but I do find that it tends to distract an opponant long enough to set up a throw. The ones that don't surrender immediately, that is.
    Oh, I would "surrender" immediately, for sure!

LOL
    Taryn, no wonder you've been so exhausted in class lately! You're using up all that fire on the forum here with the boys
    What do you call someone who practices Dim Mak on themselves?
    Dum Fuk!

omg did i walk into a softcore pron forum
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    omg did i walk into a softcore pron forum
    Who said anything about "softcore"?

Quote Originally Posted by Chazmek View Post
    LOL
    Taryn, no wonder you've been so exhausted in class lately! You're using up all that fire on the forum here with the boys

Chazmek, that is a clever signature.

It is funny how you and your MMA forum buddies have done your best to paint a negative picture of me since I came here

No, YOU have done your best to paint that picture fool, and it seems to be the only thing at which you have ever succeeded.

There you go Taai gihk yahn, the above is another post by one of your knucklehead friends. He is a wrestler and has nothing whatsoever to add to a kung fu discussion and yet he keeps on posting here throwing insults left right and center, usually aimed at kung fu posters.

His behavior is thuggish and is more in par with that of Lkfmdc, Sanjuro ronin and sometimes even you, than with that of genuine kung fu posters who are here to share information and learn from each other. Yet you do not seem to notice his low life behavior!

Why don't you call him an Ass Hole?

Oh yes, I forgot that he is listed as your forum friend, so that makes his vile behavior ok.....Lol,lol.

You know, you, Sanjuro, lkfmdc and a few other forum "boyfriends" are losing your "kung fu" and moral crediblities by the second.

Luckily for you this forum is full of MMA knuckleheads and naive newbies who buy the MMA crap (including the accompanying dvds) that you guys PEDDLE, here!

There you go Taai gihk yahn, the above is another post by one of your knucklehead friends. He is a wrestler and has nothing whatsoever to add to a kung fu discussion !

Yeah, I've only got about the same amount of time actually being trained in kungfu as you, TYGM, and far more experience overall than you will ever have.

Btw, just repeating your deluded nonsense over and over again is not exactly "adding" anything to a discussion.

You know, you, Sanjuro, lkfmdc and a few other forum "boyfriends" are losing your "kung fu" and moral crediblities by the second.
    no one has less credibility than you
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Touching women in special places that are innocent enough, but in reality they make her all hot and wanting you!
    You mean like gently caressing her purse while putting lots of 100 dollar bills inside it? Lol!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-11-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    no one has less credibility than you

There you go taai gihk yahn, just like clockwork, another MMA knucklehead raises his head out of the muddy waters of ignorance and throws support at your direction....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Yeah, I've only got about the same amount of time actually being trained in kungfu as you, TYGM, and far more experience overall than you will ever have.
    You mean you have trained 8 years of kung fu but have "forgotten" to put it in your profile and furthermore have not been able to make a single kung fu post since you have been here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke
    Btw, just repeating your deluded nonsense over and over again is not exactly "adding" anything to a discussion.
    Actually, I have, but you haven't as you are too busy "selling" Ross and Sanjuro's lies regarding my person!

Perhaps you will have more success at to selling cheap "kung fu" Dvds?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-11-2009 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraudwork108 View Post
    You mean you have trained 8 years of kung fu

Yeah, yeah TWO YEAR GRANDMASTER, we all know about your magic 'instantly add six years' kungfu fantasy.

Or do you want to tell us about your top-secret London training? What a ****ing joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Nonsense. Does the jenkum sniffing kid in Nigeria WANT to be there? Does the victim of a rape WANT that to happen to them? I could go on and on, but WANTING can have very little to do with outcome. This is the kind of new agey pap that makes people weak-minded. No one is so self aware. And if you think you are, you've just demonstrated you aren't.
    This question ends up going into areas, as metaphysics, philosophy, reincarnation, etc. When things such as this question or these areas are brought up, the trolls show up because their brains shut down for these topics. They are best ignored.

Of course, now you are going to pretend that you have me on "ignore" so as not to provide any proof.
    Isn't the ignore list changable?