Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Do you use your Internal Kung Fu Powers during sex?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Yeah, yeah TWO YEAR GRANDMASTER, we all know about your magic 'instantly add six years' kungfu fantasy.
    There you go again selling someone elses lie.....Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kansuke
    Or do you want to tell us about your top-secret London training?
    Of course not! I discuss kung fu with kung fu people and not with knucklehead trolls and of course there are people here who know about my London training but they are, suprise, surprise, KUNG FU PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke
    What a ****ing joke.
    EXACTLY!

Now that you have given us a few laughs, why don't you go and learn some kung fu and come back to us in few years time and ask us some polite questions about actual TCMA training, as this is a Kung fu forum and NOT a wrestling or MMA one (despite popular belief)!

Hey, wait a minute! I am feeding a troll, whoops, sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    This question ends up going into areas, as metaphysics, philosophy, reincarnation, etc. When things such as this question or these areas are brought up, the trolls show up because their brains shut down for these topics. They are best ignored.

Isn't the ignore list changable?
    Because people don't believe you, are think your way is correct, does not mean their brains have shut down. It means they don't believe you, and there is no reason to.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Isn't the ignore list changable?
    I am not sure what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Fraudwork108 View Post
    There you go again selling someone elses lie.....

EVERYONE here sees you for what you really are, you pathetic fraud. Go see a ****ing shrink already.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Because people don't believe you, are think your way is correct, does not mean their brains have shut down. It means they don't believe you, and there is no reason to.
    No, not on its own. It's the why that'd the determiner. Whys are important, just as much as the facts. But, lots of people don't ask why. Take the trolls. I can explain the simplified equation of adding qi to someone when testing for it after someone learns both an external and internal style that I gave in easy to understand english. Even if one doesn't believe that qi's true nature is how it's defined in the occult, that it exists in a level of reality higher than solid matter, liquids, gases, plasma and the entire electromagnetic band of energy, the thought process goes kaplooey. The explanation itself was orderly and easy to understand, but some made the choice on some level, even consciously for some, to just be stupid about it and compound it by being derogatory unnecessarily.

In one instance, one poster couldn't understand it, even though I gave it in a receipe/diagram-like presentation. You could have replaced the qi portion of the diagram with a mechanical exoskeleton addition to the person and I'll bet you that wouldn't have been hard to digest. Yet, the idea that simply adding something to be included in a unit (as in how you are testing for the presence of something at 2 different times) that just happens to beyond the capacity of current technology to be directly tested results in said poster to conclude that for that diagram to make sense, the initial strength testing was actually less well performed than the second testing via improper skill/muscle contraction.

Even though I said that the resultant for overall force is x in the initial test and x+y in the second test, the one after the learning of said internal style's qi practices. Instead of understanding that x /= x+y, x was assumed to equal x+y, which wouldn't make sense and you don't need to understand algebra to know that something would be off. Intuitively, it would be known that something was amiss.

There was also one poster who proposed a chemical nature for qi at one time, but also used as a basis for suggesting that energy healing didn't exist that the US legal system doesn't deem qi/occult things to be 'legally real'. This meant that if one went to someone advertising occult practices for a fee or was attacked by someone performing an occult thing on them, there would be no legal recourse for them. Therefore, energy healing couldn't exist. Yet, this somehow made sense to him, supposedly.

There are also the positions that state that qi is a biomechanics and/or electromagnetic phenomena. At least, some of those people are citing some studies of changes of electromagnetic output of things, like pieces of fruit. It doesn't matter to me if they're peered reviewed or 15,000 pieces were used in the testing. They are at least using something for a basis that on its own, has a logic to it.

Unlike the stuff I talked of above. Incidentally, this is the only time I have ever come across a proposed chemical basis theory of qi. But, it assumes a strange chemical composition and stops right there, yet with the extensive work already done and talked about for qi and other related things in the occult over the last many thousands of years (such as breathing in yoga), they're shoved aside only because the proposer doen't want to believe in the occult. No other reason.

The differences in em energy readings are nothing more than the side effect of the actual qi energy. The stance that it's only a biomechanics and/or an electromagnetic phenomena go against the entire occult field from across the entire globe, including the eastern countries. Some areas use different names for the same thing, like the dantiens are 3 of the chakras in the hindu system.

But, like I said. You put in qi as defined in the occult, as it is in the actual study material of internal styles and not as the fantasy crap like crouching tiger or airbender, and their brains act differently. The capacity for functioning logic and reasoning flies away. Yesterday, I explained how I would do the mechanics of this one move that counters a thrown punch and ends with me holding the guy upside down, found here:

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=293

It is the same step-by-step instruction and logical speech I have used in all my explanations of real qi, but the trolls act like I'm talking gibberish and none of it makes sense, as they claim. But, if qi was detectable directly with equipment and it still operated, as real qi does, they wouldn't act this way. The situation is further complicated by the fact this place isn't really moderated. I had assumed it was when I first signed up, but no. If it was, either they would have modified their behavior or they would have been banned long before now.

I don't mind disagreeing with me, I mind the trollish behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I am not sure what you mean?
    After being logged in, click on the user cp link in the upper left hand corner. On the left, part of the way down, is a link that says edit ignore list. If someone says they can't go back and look at what they blocked out because someone's on their ignore list, they'd just need to "un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button".

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    EVERYONE here sees you for what you really are, you pathetic fraud. Go see a ****ing shrink already.
    I'm one of the everyone, but I never heard of him till I saw one of the tags in the how fast do you learn internals thread before they got as numerous for that thread, as they are now. Do you mind pointing me to one, so I can make my own judgement?

I'm one of the everyone, but I never heard of him till I saw one of the tags in the how fast do you learn internals thread before they got as numerous for that thread, as they are now. Do you mind pointing me to one, so I can make my own judgement?
    Just search for all posts by the freak and you'll see the same nonsense repeated over and over and over. If you look at enough responses to him you'll see how his training time magically multiplied, how he presumes to tell everyone and anyone what is or is not "real kungfu" despite his being barely a beginner himself, and how he studied a "secret" MA that he can't tell anyone about.

In short, he's a total fraud and a mental case. Enjoy.

What, you couldn't give me a keyword to narrow my search?

Well, you could start by putting his screen name in a search and go from there.

Brilliant. ::roll eyes::

When I say 'keyword', I'm talking about things like 'qi blast', 'bad rooting'. Something that gives an example of a bad post of his. Some topic must stick out in your mind that you remember.

Good luck looking for yourself.

So, you rant, but refuse to give me one specific thing? All I asked was for a bloody keyword phrase.

Whatever, mate.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    "Do you use your Internal Kung-Fu during sex?"
    -only if she struggles.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

After being logged in, click on the user cp link in the upper left hand corner. On the left, part of the way down, is a link that says edit ignore list. If someone says they can't go back and look at what they blocked out because someone's on their ignore list, they'd just need to "un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button".
    Oh, I see and sorry. I have never used the ignore function myself hence my ignorance. I would say then that these people pretend to have me on "permanent" ignore.

So apparently they don't see what I write but somehow know enough to answer many of my posts...Lol. It seems that they are not so honest about their forum status as they are not about their kung fu knowledge.

Many here claim to use the "ignore" button specially when they are "stuck for words" or are called out to explain their slanderous remarks. Wether they actually use this button is another story.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-12-2009 at 12:13 PM.

I'm one of the everyone, but I never heard of him till I saw one of the tags in the how fast do you learn internals thread
    And all of those tags are the work of Kansuke and his MMA friends here. When you defend the TCMA approach against the MMA one and do it in such a way that shows these guys for the clueless souls that they are then you will be "attacked" and a character assassination campaign will be launched against you where the same lies will be said and repeated again and again to discredit everything you say.

When you ask for evidence of their allegations these "functional" and "modern" way trained "fighters" run their little cowardly butts behind the ignore button and pretend that they don't hear you. The poster by the name of Kansuke (who is actually a wrestler) is not even smart enough to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH
    Do you mind pointing me to one, so I can make my own judgement?
    Actually he might even find something that him and the others (his MMA friends) will claim to be evidence but I would not hold my breath if I were you.

Thank you for being logical about this whole thing.

PS. Here is a link to the thread that you mentioned where another poster provides evidence of Kansuke's "wisdom":

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...6&postcount=19
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-12-2009 at 12:03 PM.