Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you use your Internal Kung Fu Powers during sex?

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    WHY IS HE NEVER FUNNY?!!
    And now for the last time, STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK View Post
    That lone uggo from kung fu class!
    Hey, uggos walk, don't they?

By the way, what is a uggo?

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK
    I DONT wanna know.
    And I ain't telling!

Pffth, condoms.
    What is "Pffth"?

Yeah for me, when a girl wears anything silk it drives me pretty crazy
    For me, when a girl takes off anything silk, it drives me pretty crazy.

Wait! It all makes sense now...
    It does?

Hey Adrian, I don't know about you but I have a feeling that TarynP is reading our posts and she is not very impressed so I'll be heading along to practice my Iron Crotch techniques, just in case. If I were you, I would do the same. That woman makes me nervous.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-05-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Yes, I do use my internal power for sex.

For 89.95, I will teach you to do so as well!!

Buy my video!

Pffth, condoms.
    Are you going to be making that funny noise with your lip every single Friday for the next eighteen years when you sit down to write out your child support check? I understand that herpes meds aren't cheap either (altho you are probably more of an authority on that than I am). That can be one heck of an expensive 0rgasm; I hope it was good for you.

The problem is more with them keeping me interested, hun.
    Only in your darkest, wildest, sweat-soaked fantasies will you be calling *ME* "hun". ((rolling eyes))

Hence why I don't do serious relationships.
    Oooh, the grapes are looking particularly sour tonight!

As for the "Same position again and again", meaning that sometimes you get a girl who has an extreme preference, and it can get boring if she isn't very adventurous.
    If the sex is boring, 50% of the problem is *YOU* (assuming two people involved... adjust the percentage up or down if there are fewer or more). She might be more invested, if only you were worth being invested in. As for "extreme preferences"- if she likes you, I'd definitely call that an extreme preference, in itself. Extremely pathetic.

Women love *******s.
    The women who love ******s are the troubled souls with no self-esteem. if you really want someone attractive, sexually adventurous, and (fill in whatever criteria you have), you will not find her in that sample pool. Those women know that they don't have to settle for *******s. And to interest them, you *DO* have to start considering what *YOU* have to offer. Starting with a little more respect.

But yeah, to be honest I've yet to meet an attractive woman who wasn't already married or in a serious relationship with someone, at a martial arts school.
    The majority of MA women are not $lutty doormats. They know what they want, and they know they don't have to settle. So yeah- decent and fortunate men who recognize a prize when they see one have already snatched most of them up, while you were out chasing cheap trash. Your loss.

Not women who are into relationships, but girls who like to hookup, love the ******* type of guys. So yeah, it works out pretty well.
    If it was working out so well for you, you wouldn't be whining about boring sex and women who can't hold your interest. Nor would there be this humming undercurrent of frustrated resentment in your postings.

Now go on and furiously type your so-called "witty" response with those chubby little fingers, babe
    My my, there are those sour grapes again! In what percentage of your lurid fantasy scenarios about me are my fingers chubby?...... I regret to inform you that I haven't spent any time visualizing *your* fingers at all. Much less any other part.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

*munches on popcorn and watches the show*
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Are you going to be making that funny noise with your lip every single Friday for the next eighteen years when you sit down to write out your child support check? I understand that herpes meds aren't cheap either (altho you are probably more of an authority on that than I am). That can be one heck of an expensive 0rgasm; I hope it was good for you.
    I could make a comment about being pro-choice but you wouldn't pick up the sarcasm there, either.

Only in your darkest, wildest, sweat-soaked fantasies will you be calling *ME* "hun". ((rolling eyes))
    But I just did, hun.

Oooh, the grapes are looking particularly sour tonight!
    Just realistic, not dogging relationships, if you're ready for them, more power to you. When I'm not so focused on myself I'll give it a try. Until then, its pretty irresponsible to get involved in any kind of emotional dependency when you don't have the time or energy to give that to someone.

If the sex is boring, 50% of the problem is *YOU* (assuming two people involved... adjust the percentage up or down if there are fewer or more).
    And thats cool, the comment was meant to be empathizing with the original person's comment. If you'd been paying attention, it wasn't my comment in the first place.

As for "extreme preferences"- if she likes you, I'd definitely call that an extreme preference, in itself. Extremely pathetic.
    Oh, You know me so well from these few simple exchanges we've had on the internets

The women who love ******s are the troubled souls with no self-esteem. if you really want someone attractive, sexually adventurous, and (fill in whatever criteria you have), you will not find her in that sample pool. Those women know that they don't have to settle for *******s. And to interest them, you *DO* have to start considering what *YOU* have to offer. Starting with a little more respect.
    The women who love *******s are generally girls who just don't want anything serious, they like the bad boy image, that guy that they can date but they won't ever have to live with, and thats cool when you're not looking for anything serious, either. Don't know why you can't wrap your mind around that, but ya know, its a chosen way of life as valid as any other.

The majority of MA women are not $lutty doormats. They know what they want, and they know they don't have to settle. So yeah- decent and fortunate men who recognize a prize when they see one have already snatched most of them up, while you were out chasing cheap trash. Your loss.
    Cause theres such a shortage of women out there.
    As for the majority not being "$lutty doormats", no, actually doing MA is just like any other hobby, it doesn't psychologically affect who you are sexually or who you are in a relationship.

If it was working out so well for you, you wouldn't be whining about boring sex and women who can't hold your interest. Nor would there be this humming undercurrent of frustrated resentment in your postings.
    If only you worked on that reading comprehension, we might actually be on the brink of a logical conversation.

My my, there are those sour grapes again! In what percentage of your lurid fantasy scenarios about me are my fingers chubby?...... I regret to inform you that I haven't spent any time visualizing *your* fingers at all. Much less any other part.
    Your statement says more about you, than it does about me hun. My jokes have been pretty light, even the uggo statement which spawned all of this wasn't even semi-serious, it was entirely in jest. You're the one who got your ovaries in a bunch.
    Last edited by AdrianK; 04-06-2009 at 12:26 AM.

Well, ya didn't really give me any juicy openings in that one, except maybe this:

no, actually doing MA is just like any other hobby, it doesn't psychologically affect who you are sexually or who you are in a relationship.

Really? You think MA is just like any other hobby? That the cross section of people that are drawn to it are not different from the general populace; that it doesn't change and evolve you on every level? Well, granted- it obviously hasn't evolved *YOU*.... so I guess that answers my own question. But I would have expected that people spending their time on a MA board would be beyond the most superficial level of MA.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

Really? You think MA is just like any other hobby? That the cross section of people that are drawn to it are not different from the general populace; that it doesn't change and evolve you on every level? Well, granted- it obviously hasn't evolved *YOU*.... so I guess that answers my own question. But I would have expected that people spending their time on a MA board would be beyond the most superficial level of MA.
    It's interesting (and common) that you'd draw such a conclusion based on such a non-specific quote.

In general, martial arts is a hobby that the majority of people who take it up and practice it, it never affects their life in any significant way.

It doesn't require any kind of extensive education to come to the conclusion that the people who are lifers in the martial arts, are actually few and far between.

The people who take the martial arts to a lifetime pursuit are changed by it, as it is a legitimate form of art. Just as piano, painting, guitar, or any lifetime pursuit can change you. Martial arts has no specific monopoly on changing your life.

I didn't think it needed to be stated as I thought you'd at least understand that I knew this much... But there ya go, I stated the obvious because you called me out on such an insignificant point.
    Last edited by AdrianK; 04-06-2009 at 02:08 AM.

I didn't think it needed to be stated as I thought you'd at least understand that I knew this much...
    Considering some of your earlier commentary, I wasn't giving you that much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Yes, I do use my internal power for sex.

For 89.95, I will teach you to do so as well!!

Buy my video!
    That sounds like a "sifu" Ross "buy my dvd" sales pitch. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    That sounds like a "sifu" Ross "buy my dvd" sales pitch. LOL.
    with all due respect, can't you ever let anything just drop? I mean, so Dave pitches his DVD's here - and what?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    with all due respect, can't you ever let anything just drop? I mean, so Dave pitches his DVD's here - and what?
    With all due respect, why didn't you show the same sentiment when Dave was dragging my name through the mud in this very same forum through made up stories and slanderous lies that would get his rear end sued in the real world?

Why did you just sit back when Dave and Sanjuro ronin dragged my sifu's name into their vile character assassination campaign that was aimed at my person and my promotion of the traditional approach to kung fu training as an alternative to their Glorified Kickboxing approach?

Was it more of your relative or selective morality? Or is it a Lama Pai brotherhood thing?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-06-2009 at 11:18 AM.

TarynP, you sound so much like a friend of mine that it is incredible. I know that you are not her but still.....

By the way, will you invite me to your wedding with AdrianK?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    With all due respect, why didn't you show the same sentiment when Dave was dragging my name through the mud in this very same forum through made up stories and slanderous lies that would get his rear end sued in the real world?

Why did you just sit back when Dave and Sanjuro ronin dragged my sifu's name into their vile character assassination campaign that was aimed and my promotion of the traditional approach to kung fu training as an alternative to their Glorified Kickboxing approach?

Was it more of your relative or selective morality? Or is it a Lama Pai brotherhood thing?
    if I tend to side with Dave, it's because I have known him for over 20 years and have been through quite a bit with him, including some fairly arduous "traditional" training with our late sifu, so I have no qualms about giving him more leeway personally than you, all things considered equally (if you want to call that selective, be my guest, I do not apologize for it);

as for SR, he's just more likable than you are; call it what you will, that's my opinion;

you on the other hand have both a superiority and persecution complex that evidently 99% of the people on the forum can see, but you can't; and that has nothing to do with MMA versus KF either; but have you noticed that, whenever someone from a "traditional" background takes issue with you, you use that as "proof" that they couldn't possibly have studied something "authentic" (or that, if they do, they just failed to "get it")? of course you have - it's a nice catch-all way of dismissing someone out of hand without having to address their perspective on its merits when it doesn't fit into your world view;

personally, if you are happy with what you are doing, that's cool; but your attitude of setting yourself up as the arbiter of what is "authentic" based on your criteria (yes, yours, not some supposed "Kung Fu Code" that you seem to adhere to) is just absurd; I mean, you even welcome a newb to the forum by "warning" them about all the GKK's (you should be able to figure that out) whose sole purpose here is to mislead him or some such;

you know, you may be right: we may all be delusional, and you may be one of the chosen few who studies "authentic" KF; we may all be a bunch of GKK; and maybe one day, we will all wake up and realize to our chagrin that you are right; and maybe, just maybe, we will be able to drag out sorry selves up out of the gutter of ignorance, and start anew by finding an "authentic" sifu, and after some years of indentured servitude during which he tests our moral character, maybe we will be lucky enough to actually learn something "real"; and like that, maybe one day we will no longer be cursed by the title of GKK; at least for us, there is a sliver of a chance;

but you are an asshole, and always will be, and nothing will ever change that
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 04-06-2009 at 11:32 AM.

I just like SR for the pics...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"