Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How would you handle this situation

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Just FYI: If I'm Sifu and you went over my head and pulled some kind of stunt like that you would not be at the school the next day. If wouldn't matter how much validity was in your claim.
    This would be an option I'd do, if my skill was actually better than what the other instructor is teaching. If you're better and you don't want it to be a big deal, subtly suggest something like it and let it spread on its own throughout the students themselves. Show why it's better the way you teach it in real situations because you do have the better practical experience. Say it to a couple students casually. Let them come to the decision on their own. You are an instructor and are within your rights to offer how 'you' would do it differently. If he starts to cause trouble that would be detrimental for the school in terms of student treatments (being too harsh on them, for example) or something else, go higher than him and state the situation. He's needlessly coming down on the students or whatever and it started after more went to your class than his. That you feel that if this is the case, it shouldn't be allowed to continue.

This is completely machiavelian and underhanded and that's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by RonH View Post
    This would be an option I'd do, if my skill was actually better than what the other instructor is teaching. If you're better and you don't want it to be a big deal, subtly suggest something like it and let it spread on its own throughout the students themselves. Show why it's better the way you teach it in real situations because you do have the better practical experience. Say it to a couple students casually. Let them come to the decision on their own. You are an instructor and are within your rights to offer how 'you' would do it differently. If he starts to cause trouble that would be detrimental for the school in terms of student treatments (being too harsh on them, for example) or something else, go higher than him and state the situation. He's needlessly coming down on the students or whatever and it started after more went to your class than his. That you feel that if this is the case, it shouldn't be allowed to continue.

This is completely machiavelian and underhanded and that's the point.
    Do you understand english?

What does one instructor being better than another have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Just FYI: If I'm Sifu and you went over my head and pulled some kind of stunt like that you would not be at the school the next day. If wouldn't matter how much validity was in your claim.
    Isn't this Kobra Kai guy just another instructor?
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

does anyone want to buy my vagi-scrub 3000 its the ultimate techonology in vagina sand removal

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Undermining his current credibility and 'stealing' away students to give them better learning environments. It is about the students, not the instructors. Fake, perceived slights can seem like they're real to the one it's being done to.