Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some people are just so silly!

MaFuYee Guest

Some people are just so silly!

"In 1981, I witnessed Gary Clyman request Grandmaster Ch'ang Tung Sheng to hit him so
    he could reality test his Gold Bell Training. He was hit 6 times and kept smiling. He is the
    only person I ever saw brave enough to do that."
    - Dr. Chi-Hsiu "Daniel" Weng Ph.D.

i had no idea, in chinese, "brave" is another word for "stupid" ! :D

Why would you say that I am insane? I wouldn't say that I've lost my mind simply because I've heard the voices and seen the godless things moving in the woods. If anything, I think more clearly now than ever before. - Ash

MaFuYee Guest
    i love how the guys in the background, are laughing their arses off!

Why would you say that I am insane? I wouldn't say that I've lost my mind simply because I've heard the voices and seen the godless things moving in the woods. If anything, I think more clearly now than ever before. - Ash

Chang Style Novice Guest
    Dude, if he tried that with me.....!

He'd probably be pounding on my corpse the last 5 times.

Stranger Guest
    Gold Bell- isn't that the chi kung where you hang the weights off your testicles? Do Ch'ang lineage shuai-chiao practitioners do that chi kung typically?

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

Chang Style Novice Guest
    gold bell is (as far as I know) another name for iron body.

Water Dragon Guest

Stranger

I think you're referring to Gold Balls

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Golden Bell, or Golden Bell Cover is the idea that you generate a chi field around your body cushioning or defelecting any blow that would come into you. At least that is how I have come to understand it.

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Stranger Guest
    My bad, I think what I'm talking about is called "golden egg". I got confused.

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

Wongsifu Guest
    ts ts stranger what are you thinking about again...
    lol

Yeah jwt is rite you envelop your body in a chi field to protect yourself from being hurt , as opposed to iron body where you toughen the body up by hitting it, so that it is more resilient , wich in turn also brings out energy....

About that photo isnt gary clyman temple chi kung MR MINDLIGHT NEI KUNG dude ????
    Thhat weirdo in his ad ? If he could do that stuff boy im impressed, but then again ive seen so many answers to that picture others say it was a challenge or whatever...

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Gary Clyman is no master

Gary Clyman may have taken one too many punches to the head because he sure does have a BIG HEAD !

He passes himself off as some kind of MASTER ...
    He can't even master himself - he is a total ego maniac

Quote Originally Posted by ChiGung View Post
    Gary Clyman may have taken one too many punches to the head because he sure does have a BIG HEAD !

He passes himself off as some kind of MASTER ...
    He can't even master himself - he is a total ego maniac
    take it outside hateboy.

you dredge up an 8 year old thread for that?
    Traveling around the internet dissing someone is lowest of the low and I don't even know who you're talking about.

you get a D-

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    take it outside hateboy.

you dredge up an 8 year old thread for that?
    Traveling around the internet dissing someone is lowest of the low and I don't even know who you're talking about.

you get a D-

MUWAHAHAHA you beat me to it.

What ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

i didnt know non members could post
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

they can't.

those are old and dead accounts that get tagged as guest because they are inactive but still in the database from 8 years ago.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

****it . .. i thought jwt was back.
    where's my beer?