Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blood the last vampire

Well, looking at the manga... Saya's not human, so she hasn't aged at all from 66 to 2001, and there's a picture of her from 1892 in the second manga.

I think a movie is usually going to be an adaptation anyways. Which I can understand certain changes. Like this whole thing with the Avatar the last airbender movie... I could've understood some changes to it, but to change the whole cultural dynamic and the ethnicity of the majority of the characters just ****es me off. It's one thing to leave some things out, tweak others, for the sake of time constraints and the difference between animation and live action.. it's another to sort of just tweak the whole mythos and world itself.

**** avatar has really ****ed you off.lol, it ****ed me off at first too, but after being on the set and hearing good things from friends, im on a wait and see thing now.

I'd like it to turn out good, but yeah... it ****ed me off. Seems like a great chance to give Asians and Asian-Americans a huge place in American cinema wasted. I mean, M. Night was all "this can be the next Star Wars." I say no, not unless he's talking about it being a pale imitation of the original and riding on the coat tails of it's name, kind of like the inferior prequel trilogy did to the original Star Wars trilogy.

And I'm a super huge Star Wars addict.

yeah....star wars???i think he is exaggerating. never was a fan of the original or the prequals except for revenge of the sith.