Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (HUmorous ?) Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    I completely understand Terence, when you learn an art as deadly as RBCFWCK you simply have to follow your path! I wish you luck on your journey! You've certainly tried all the rest, now you stay with the best!

Having read about RBCFWCK, I can honestly say it seems the deadliest and most fantastic of all WCK systems. In addition to the blood oath, do I have to cross under the bridge of swords, and swear allegiance to the Red and Black Checkered flag? What other details of the discipleship can you release to the public? What other layers to the system are there? How many forms in the system?
    Since the economy is in the tubes, it comes down to the almighty gold standard, not the dollar anymore. The more you pay the "more" you get. Terence must be really wealthy. Let's hope he doesn't get sniped by the Secret Societies for talking sh*t. He won't be able to buy his way out of that one.

What about the yellow and green flag wing chuns?? Word is they are teaming up and starting their own Yellow Green Stripe Wing Chun and that they are going to crash your seminar.

So heads up...

Super secretive identity!!! Terence, it says Super Secretive Identity! How dare you showing any little thing of your deadly art? Aren't you guys' identity even more hiper super mega meta secretive? How do you dare?

And will I be able to defeat any grandmaster of any flag after attending the seminar?

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    I completely understand Terence, when you learn an art as deadly as RBCFWCK you simply have to follow your path! I wish you luck on your journey! You've certainly tried all the rest, now you stay with the best!

Having read about RBCFWCK, I can honestly say it seems the deadliest and most fantastic of all WCK systems. In addition to the blood oath, do I have to cross under the bridge of swords, and swear allegiance to the Red and Black Checkered flag? What other details of the discipleship can you release to the public? What other layers to the system are there? How many forms in the system?
    I knew you would understand. Once you have learned the WCK algorithm (in RBCFWCK), you will immediately recognize the inadequacies of all other WCK.

This is a testimonial from "Killer" (identities are kept secret in RBCFWCK and all disciples are given disciple names): I want to thank Grandmaster and Gatekeeper X for deciding to share his unsurpassed knowledge and understanding of Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun, and teaching us the First Pillar of the Wing Chun algorithm! After learning this profound and subtle truth, everything else I have learned in ving tsun I recognize as clumsy and ineffective."

Or, this testimonial by "Cold Blood": "As a wing chun sifu and full-contact fighter, I thought I understood wingchun pretty darn well . . . until I met Grandmaster and GateKeeper X and he showed me howI really knew nothing! Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun is the supreme fighting art. Not for mere sport, but for real fighting, even against multiple attackers. The Wing Chun algorithm makes you deadly."

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson Li View Post
    Super secretive identity!!! Terence, it says Super Secretive Identity! How dare you showing any little thing of your deadly art? Aren't you guys' identity even more hiper super mega meta secretive? How do you dare?

And will I be able to defeat any grandmaster of any flag after attending the seminar?
    There will always, of course, be naysayers. Don't be misled by imitations or watered-down WCK -- RBCFWCK is the SOURCE. Of course it has been kept extremely secret; that's why no one has ever heard of it or heard of any of its practitioners until now. To even see it you must take a blood oath of secrecy. And the art itself is so deadly, hardly anyone who meets it lives to tell! This is why the 5 Elders of Shaolin tried (unsuccessfully) to copy it AFTER THEY WERE MASSACRED by RBCFWCK practitioners. We are very fortunate that the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK has decided it is time to let the world in on the secret.

PS - note to Mod- this is not meant to be humorous and I don't appreciate your changing my title. AFter all, my announcement isn't any more humorous than many of the others.

Rumor has it that one will learn to divide by zero at this seminar. This is really deep sh1t.

Dang, thought I was on 4chan for a the lulz!

Ahem.

Wait one minute here sifu Terry! You've hopped, skipped, and jumped from Leung Ting to William Cheung to Robert Chu and now some mysterious David Carradine-esque Grand Prelate and we're just supposed to believe your tall tales and pseudo-esoteric jibba jabba about RBCFWCK(TM?)

Show us someone training it in China! Make some pithy reference to the secret swimming-without-getting-in-the-pool Kata!

And most importantly and immediately, post pics! We want to see whatever fancy pajamas came with your new bonus pack... er... lineage holding!

Cough. Ahem. Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by reneritchie View Post
    Dang, thought I was on 4chan for a the lulz!

Ahem.

Wait one minute here sifu Terry! You've hopped, skipped, and jumped from Leung Ting to William Cheung to Robert Chu and now some mysterious David Carradine-esque Grand Prelate and we're just supposed to believe your tall tales and pseudo-esoteric jibba jabba about RBCFWCK(TM?)

Show us someone training it in China! Make some pithy reference to the secret swimming-without-getting-in-the-pool Kata!

And most importantly and immediately, post pics! We want to see whatever fancy pajamas came with your new bonus pack... er... lineage holding!

Cough. Ahem. Lulz.
    Rene, Rene, Rene, you poor bastid. I've wasted so much time, and so have you. Get on the RBCFWCK bandwagon. Sum Nung WCK is just a watered-down model. Yes, maybe Sum fought all the time and won lots and lots of fights, but that's just because of his individual talent and hard work (wearing those grooves into the stone tiles doing turning horse). If he had only known the WCK algorithm of RBCFWCK, he wouldn't have needed to do all that work. WCK, after all, is about knowledge and understanding, not physical work.

And I'm sorry but there will be no pictures or videos. RBCFWCK's tradition is to remain secret.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    Rumor has it that one will learn to divide by zero at this seminar. This is really deep sh1t.
    RBCFWCK is indeed really deep, with a conceptual framework of interconected and inter-related, structured layers, known in our family as The WCK Matrix.

I believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. C'mon, I've already believed in so many unbelieveble things since I started reading about those secret Wing Chun discoveries, that it does not even hurt anymore. So I watched Big Trouble in Little China for the 100th time and decided to believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. so I hope Terence will allow me to make the blood oath and become a very important person by joining a lineage that kept itself silent and hidden for so long. Of course none will ever know my future steps for I'll be given a wonderful, meaningful and brand new disciple name. The time of my life has finally come and I can't stop asking General Kwan to endlessly bless Gatekeeper X for bringing out this terrific Wing Chun flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson Li View Post
    I believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. C'mon, I've already believed in so many unbelieveble things since I started reading about those secret Wing Chun discoveries, that it does not even hurt anymore. So I watched Big Trouble in Little China for the 100th time and decided to believe in R.B.C.F.W.C.K. so I hope Terence will allow me to make the blood oath and become a very important person by joining a lineage that kept itself silent and hidden for so long. Of course none will ever know my future steps for I'll be given a wonderful, meaningful and brand new disciple name. The time of my life has finally come and I can't stop asking General Kwan to endlessly bless Gatekeeper X for bringing out this terrific Wing Chun flag.
    Over the years, one of my favorite Terence Niehoff quotes comes from Peter Pan, "Yes, and if we all say that we believe in fairies, Tinkerbell will live!"

I believe in RBCFWCK! BTW, the secret Chinese name of RBCFWCK is Hung Hak Fa Kay Wing Chun Kuen - better whisper that, because if you chant that strongly, even ants will die of fright!

How much blood is needed for the blood oath? As a healthcare practitioner, I want to make sure there are no blood borne pathogens spread during this ceremony...are latex gloves worn?

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    PS - note to Mod- this is not meant to be humorous and I don't appreciate your changing my title. AFter all, my announcement isn't any more humorous than many of the others.
    Well T,

Had you the true Wing Chun I would be unable to change your posts. However, I am the Master of the TRUE Wing Chun. After you have exhausted yourself bouncing from lineage to lineage, I will visit you and reveal the TRUTH for which you have so long sought. Only then will you see truly exceptional Wing Chun.

Ahhh, I can see it now you crying at my feet in awe of my skill while mouthboxers and glorified kickboxers hail my greatness. Of course to learn my skills will require lots and lots of money........at least that is one tradition which has value.

I'm looking forward to my retirement!!! All I need to do to cement my future is:

1) Write a book, if it is in print it has to be true.

2) Put a video on YOUTUBE ( If there aint video we all know it did'nt happen)

3) Get some really snazy Silk Pajamas
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Well T,

Had you the true Wing Chun I would be unable to change your posts. However, I am the Master of the TRUE Wing Chun. After you have exhausted yourself bouncing from lineage to lineage, I will visit you and reveal the TRUTH for which you have so long sought. Only then will you see truly exceptional Wing Chun.

Ahhh, I can see it now you crying at my feet in awe of my skill while mouthboxers and glorified kickboxers hail my greatness. Of course to learn my skills will require lots and lots of money........at least that is one tradition which has value.

I'm looking forward to my retirement!!! All I need to do to cement my future is:

1) Write a book, if it is in print it has to be true.

2) Put a video on YOUTUBE ( If there aint video we all know it did'nt happen)

3) Get some really snazy Silk Pajamas
    I do not appreciate your mockery. RBCFWCK is serious business, this is the most deadly martial art. And it has levels upon levels of profoundity. For example, the popular, watered-down versions of WCK have siu nim tao or siu lien tao, and the more advanced versions of WCK have both SNT and SLT, but RBCFWCK has the SNT matrix which involves both a SNT and a SLT form, with male and female versions, internal and external versions, hard and soft versions, and with heaven-man-earth versions of those! This may help you begin to see the complexity of this system.

Right now I am preparing to do an interview of Grandmaster and GateKeeper X of RBCFWCK so that I can bettter inform the world of this unique, special, and top-secret ORIGINAL WING CHUN. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    I do not appreciate your mockery. but RBCFWCK has the SNT matrix which involves both a SNT and a SLT form, with male and female versions,
    Forgive my "mockery".........................
    Which version do you do, Male or Female, or perhaps both(?)
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Forgive my "mockery".........................
    Which version do you do, Male or Female, or perhaps both(?)
    All signs point to Terence only having interests for "Male" versions.