Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (HUmorous ?) Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

Talking Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

As the only public US representative of the RBCFWCKIF, I will be hosting a special workshop on the Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun system in the very near future! This lineage is the grandfather system of all wing chun kuen, giving rise to both Red Flag and Black Flag wing chun, as well as the poor, watered-downpublic versions most people practice. This is a top secret system that in the past was only taught to people taking blood oaths of secrecy, and was praciticed only by the very elite generals in the Imperial Army (ever wonder why the Shaolin was defeated? This is THE art that defeated Shaolin!). The Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun system contains profound knowledge and concepts, showcasing a system that defeated the Shaolin monks. More details on this workshop will not be announced publically but will only be sent to those persons requesting more information. Applicants should be aware that if accepted to attend the workshop they will be required to take a blood oath of secrecy. This is literally history in the making - the first public workshop in the US on Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun!

(moderator - can I get a sticky?)
    Last edited by t_niehoff; 04-22-2009 at 10:34 AM.

You were wonderful in Kung Fu Panda.

There's only one kungfu panda: http://www.absoluteanime.com/ranma/genma.htm

Great, now you've gone and created traditional and modified, inner and outer gate, temple and boat, chocolate and vanilla Kung Fu Panda politics!

Nice one Chee.

Skidoosh that.

Don't know if you have changed or I have changed but I am starting to enjoy your posts.

If I may be so bold - how many tournaments and fullcontact matches have you had? Is this art practical in the ring? Have you field tested this art against kickboxers and MMA people?

LOL!

Now I see why Terence posts that so much...

Bah!

You have no Chan mindseal!

Haha!

Genma is also a Japanese man-panda practicing CMA. How great or controversial is that? Anyway, he is still black and white.

In the words of Deng Xiaoping: "No matter if it is a white cat or a black cat; as long as it can catch mice, it is a good cat".

A funny Cantonese play on words:

A: "What colour is a black cat"?
    B: "Black".
    A: "What colour is a white cat"?
    B: "White".
    A: "So what colour is a panda"?
    B: "Red" (Panda - sounds like red cat in Cantonese - Hong mao/Xiongmao means "bear cat").

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    If I may be so bold - how many tournaments and fullcontact matches have you had? Is this art practical in the ring? Have you field tested this art against kickboxers and MMA people?

LOL!

Now I see why Terence posts that so much...

Robert,

Thank you for your interest in Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun (RBCFWCK).

RBCFWCK is NOT for sport but only for serious fighting! Opponent's of a RBCFWCK fighter would be likely left crippled, maimed, blinded, or even dead. One of the concepts of RBCFWCK is to show no mercy. This was THE art that defeated Shaolin -- where all the monks (except those 5 cowards that fled) were killed. Not only that, but afterward they burned the Temple down!

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    One of the concepts of RBCFWCK is to show no mercy. This was THE art that defeated Shaolin -- where all the monks (except those 5 cowards that fled) were killed. Not only that, but afterward they burned the Temple down!
    Was that with the Level 3 Fire Palm attack?

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Was that with the Level 3 Fire Palm attack?
    Chee, while I appreciate humor as much as the next guy, there is nothing remotely funny about RBCFWCK! RBCFWCK is life and death stuff, not a game!

Chee, while I appreciate humor as much as the next guy, there is nothing remotely funny about RBCFWCK! RBCFWCK is life and death stuff, not a game!
    I am chastened by my immature attempts at humour. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I wish you well with your seminar.

I've heard of your art. It's no secret it's justa hodge podge of the ancient arts of Chi Sim, TKD, HFY, Krav Maga, and Eng Chun.

Good luck with that workshop and tell me how many people you offend.

Quote Originally Posted by wcextreme View Post
    I've heard of your art. It's no secret it's justa hodge podge of the ancient arts of Chi Sim, TKD, HFY, Krav Maga, and Eng Chun.

Good luck with that workshop and tell me how many people you offend.
    Thank you for your interest in RBCFWCK.

While RBCFWCK has been a closely guarded secret, obviously you would expect rumors of it to leak from time to time. Actually, this is what led to both Red and Black Flag versions of WCK -- inferior ranked military men caught glimpses of what their generals were training and tried to duplicate their methods, leading to inferior, uneven, though still somewhat effective, methods.

It is also not surpising that you may believe it to be a hodge-podge of martial arts since RBCFWCK can be likened to water finding a crack to flow into -- as the RBCFWCK fighter will automatically use the most effective, efficient and practical action in timespace which can appear to the uninitiated to look on a superficial level like those arts you mention. But RBCFWCK is much more dangerous than any of them.

Thank you for your interest in RBCFWCK.

While RBCFWCK has been a closely guarded secret, obviously you would expect rumors of it to leak from time to time. Actually, this is what led to both Red and Black Flag versions of WCK -- inferior ranked military men caught glimpses of what their generals were training and tried to duplicate their methods, leading to inferior, uneven, though still somewhat effective, methods.

It is also not surpising that you may believe it to be a hodge-podge of martial arts since RBCFWCK can be likened to water finding a crack to flow into -- as the RBCFWCK fighter will automatically use the most effective, efficient and practical action in timespace which can appear to the uninitiated to look on a superficial level like those arts you mention. But RBCFWCK is much more dangerous than any of them.
    I hate to break it to you, but your gig is up. You're stealing and repackaging someone else's idea of repackaged CMA's.You're a rogue clone from the midwest. Admit it.