Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: (HUmorous ?) Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

Robert, you're far too modest. The way I see it you've trained the two top masters of Wing Chun! Terence was your student, and if memory serves me right even Benny considered you his Sifu at one point.

Terence is now a "grandmaster" of his new Rosy Bottom Cheeks lineage, and your former student Benny is the new "grandmaster" of Shaolin Wing Chun! They are both now at the top of the Wing Chun mountain! You've trained Sith and Jedi... You must be the almighty emperor for certain!

You are the one prophecies have foretold of, the ultimate bad@$$ of the dark arts for con artists. Lol... Admit it! You've been playing both sides all along!

But I've found a flaw in your Shaolin Wing Chun Apprentice's new plan...

TN

you're being very silly here - you need to buck your ideas up

as a lawyer you must know that this sales technique of claiming absolute authority over the other wc/vt/wt/ec/et/etc clans and your sales desciption of your art is copyrighted somewhere in Ohio

your going to get into some serious bother if you carry on like this. it is not funny and not mature. someone has worked hard to develop this (sales) technique and you are now just stealing it.

we all know that wing chun was developed when the english brought their western boxing over and fused it with systema and choi le fut in the boxer rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson Li View Post
    I most surely want to join this lineage. Seems it's all I've been looking for all of my present life and through each of my past lives. THE SOURCE! THE deadliest martial art (sorry, martial science)! The conection to the brave generals that burnt weak Shaolin to ashes and made those five cowards to run and hide! The real secret society Kung Fu with a real blood oath and a secret disciple identity! The only one with a supreme algorithm! R.B.C.F.W.C.K.!
    I simply cannot wait for the seminar!
    Hudson, you have the enlightened attitude and insight that RBCFWCK seeks in its dissciples. You will be added to the list to attend the apprentice instructors workshop! Soon you will share in the advanced knowledge and wisdom of the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK.

Quote Originally Posted by LSWCTN1 View Post
    TN

you're being very silly here - you need to buck your ideas up

as a lawyer you must know that this sales technique of claiming absolute authority over the other wc/vt/wt/ec/et/etc clans and your sales desciption of your art is copyrighted somewhere in Ohio

your going to get into some serious bother if you carry on like this. it is not funny and not mature. someone has worked hard to develop this (sales) technique and you are now just stealing it.

we all know that wing chun was developed when the english brought their western boxing over and fused it with systema and choi le fut in the boxer rebellion.
    You are speaking of the watered-down, public versions of WCK. Of course, they need to add all kinds of things to their inferior versions of the art since they lack the WCK algorithm.

The RBCFWCK motto, one family, one algorithm, one business model, is unique to RBCFWCK. To repeat myself, yes, others have in the past caught glimpses of what we do and tried to ape our approach, but because they lack the full knowledge, it is merely similar on the surface. Remember, the DNA of a chimp is 97% the same as humans, but that 3% makes all the difference. You can't appreciate this without knowledge of RBCFWCK, and you can only gain that knowledge by immersing yourself in RBCFWCK.

Come to the US for the workshop. You may be able to become the UK rep for RBCFWCK.

Quote Originally Posted by wcextreme View Post
    Robert, you're far too modest. The way I see it you've trained the two top masters of Wing Chun! Terence was your student, and if memory serves me right even Benny considered you his Sifu at one point.

Terence is now a "grandmaster" of his new Rosy Bottom Cheeks lineage, and your former student Benny is the new "grandmaster" of Shaolin Wing Chun! They are both now at the top of the Wing Chun mountain! You've trained Sith and Jedi... You must be the almighty emperor for certain!

You are the one prophecies have foretold of, the ultimate bad@$$ of the dark arts for con artists. Lol... Admit it! You've been playing both sides all along!

But I've found a flaw in your Shaolin Wing Chun Apprentice's new plan...

wcextreme,

I am not on top of any WCK mountain...I am a lowly Chinese medicine practitioner and acupuncturist. I needle people for a living (no pun intended) and mainly people with stage 3 -4 cancer, and other chronic diseases. I have no public school open, no contracts, fancy uniforms, belts or sashes, and most people train in sweats or street clothes. In fact, I am semi-retired in WCK, I have a small handful of private students where I share with them and get a good workout in. I believe in letting people find their way and I am happy wherever I go.

As far as this post is concerned, I am one of the teachers of water-downed public WCK, not any Qing/AntiQing WCK. Playing both sides? That's a bit extreme!

I live life like WCK: As people come, I receive them, as they go, I see them off; I live in the now, so I let things go, and finally, I always aim for balancing the center. I try to be wckBalanced, not wcextreme.

Anyway, back to the amazing art we are discussing. Please forgive this minor hijack Master T!

Ha! Just received and anonymous tip about who Attendant Niehoff's secret Master may be.

The clues I was given: Look to the Crane and the Cow. You're Mad to eat at Denny's.

Hmmm...

Master T,

Is this the uniform of your RBCFWC?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...neo08girls.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    Master T,

Is this the uniform of your RBCFWC?

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z...neo08girls.jpg
    OKAYYYY!!!!! Now I know I'm not going cuz if guys are wearing those outfits, then I know for certain Master T ain't so "Mr. T"!

On the other hand if those are the female uniforms........

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!

Robert, I must have had you all wrong. Either that or you're a really good liar! I never said YOU were on top of the WC Mountain, but I still think Terence and Benny were made for each other. Just look at what they've done for themselves! To have two very successful todai, you must be a very proud sifu.

(On a sEriOUs note, Alan Orr effin ROCKS!!! He is an awesome stand up guy that I can tell you are certainly proud of!)

In any case I'll take your word as is, and T's Rosy Bottom Cheeks For Wimpy Clown-@SS Knockoffs grandmaster shall remain unknown for now. LOL.

I still say to all you to stay away from pyramid schemes. They're a big no no in what's-left-of-the-Freedom-Land. Who knows, maybe it'll be legal soon enuff the way this country's going. *fLu$$$h*

Mr T. I think you and Benny would make a good team ?

I'm sure he's thanking you behind gritted teeth now that he has 7 times more views on his Black Flag worshop than HFY has for theirs !

Still think you are mis-guided though and in need of some serious 'Traditional' pyschiatric treament but to your credit it has been an entertaining read !

Quote Originally Posted by wcextreme View Post
    Robert, I must have had you all wrong. Either that or you're a really good liar! I never said YOU were on top of the WC Mountain, but I still think Terence and Benny were made for each other. Just look at what they've done for themselves! To have two very successful todai, you must be a very proud sifu.

(On a sEriOUs note, Alan Orr effin ROCKS!!! He is an awesome stand up guy that I can tell you are certainly proud of!)

In any case I'll take your word as is, and T's Rosy Bottom Cheeks For Wimpy Clown-@SS Knockoffs grandmaster shall remain unknown for now. LOL.

I still say to all you to stay away from pyramid schemes. They're a big no no in what's-left-of-the-Freedom-Land. Who knows, maybe it'll be legal soon enuff the way this country's going. *fLu$$$h*

Dear wcextreme,

When you learn military science, Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, and battle arrays, your mind is focused on finding an evil ******* to kill. The objective is to paint your enemy as less than human or a monster so you are justified to kill him. Fortunately, false internet persona's and real life are often 2 different things.

BTW, I am not proud of pyramid giants in the WCK world. I am proud of Alan Orr and my UK boys/girls who do MMA, K1 (What Master T calls "sportfighting", and can't compare with RBCFWCK), and equally proud of my quiet, humble real soul searching U.S. people who want to dissect the art and use it as a tool for self defense, physical culture, and perhaps wishing to find some spirituality.

There is nothing wrong with pyramid schemes, but buyer beware!

Quote Originally Posted by First Blood View Post
    Mr T. I think you and Benny would make a good team ?

I'm sure he's thanking you behind gritted teeth now that he has 7 times more views on his Black Flag worshop than HFY has for theirs !

Still think you are mis-guided though and in need of some serious 'Traditional' pyschiatric treament but to your credit it has been an entertaining read !
    I am very complimented that you think Master Meng and I would make a great team. He is obviously looking for the same things that I have found in RBCFWCK, but he keeps missing the mark as RBCFWCK is the true, ORIGNIAL WCK, the SOURCE itself.

I understand that you may think me misguided or even crazy by my effusiveness for RBCFWCK. This is because you have not seen the system, you don't know about the WCK curriculum, the TRUE HISTORY of WCK, the one business model, etc. and how they all fit together snugly into a cohesive UNITY.

Quote Originally Posted by reneritchie View Post
    Ha! Just received and anonymous tip about who Attendant Niehoff's secret Master may be.

The clues I was given: Look to the Crane and the Cow. You're Mad to eat at Denny's.

Hmmm...
    You will never know the secret identity of Grandmaster and GateKeeper X unless and until you are accepted as a disciple of RBCFWCK, and go through all the rigorous ceremonies and make the required payments.

Master T, how does the profundity of your deep martial knowledge meld with the fecundity of your miraculous business model?

I.e., how will RBCFWCK both give you excessive kung-verbiage and make you enough green to drive a helza tricked out hoopty?

Quote Originally Posted by reneritchie View Post
    Master T, how does the profundity of your deep martial knowledge meld with the fecundity of your miraculous business model?

I.e., how will RBCFWCK both give you excessive kung-verbiage and make you enough green to drive a helza tricked out hoopty?
    Thank goodness, Rene, that you are finally beginning to see the waste of time that watered-dwn, public YKSWCK is and are showing interest in RBCFWCK!

The confluence of the one business model and the art itself is too amazing to describe! For example, the secrecy-- it not only protects the art, but provides some serious money-making potential. People love secrets, and will pay dearly for them. This is why RBCFWCK makes use of nondisclosure agreements and intellectual property protections.

Even the family itself is a business model, both being pyramids (the most stable of shapes). Not only that, but to remain in the family and not lose your placein the pyramid requires you do certain things, from attending mandatory workshops, to holding mandatory seminars, etc. Don't worry, we got it covered!

And the art itself, while as a beginner you will learn the WCK algorithm, and develop deadly skills immediately, it will take a lifetime --yes, that means lifelong students! (now you see the importance of not losing your place in the pyramid) -- study to reach the highest levels of enlightenment in RBCFWCK. This is because RBCFWCK is truly DEEP, with structured layers of conceptual lattices.

The business model even takes into account how the art is taught. Each lesson is also a sales pitch for the art!! So as you are being taught, you are being sold on the art. Yes, I know -- brilliant!

I could go on, but this is just a taste of the things awaiting you as an apprentice instructor in RBCFWCK.

Newly released photo of the current RBCFWKC grandmasters sifu (so there's no doubt as to the validity of the lineage)