Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: (HUmorous ?) Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

Hey I seem to have missed the new joke. What flag is wing chun now? lol

Is this new style allowed to be viewed on video? It would be nice to have a look or would we turn to stone?

best

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    Hey I seem to have missed the new joke. What flag is wing chun now? lol

Is this new style allowed to be viewed on video? It would be nice to have a look or would we turn to stone?

best

Alan
    Alan, this isn't a new style. Just because no one has EVER heard or seen it before in hundreds of years doesn't mean it hasn't been around, and couldn't just pop up here in the US! As you would expect, this art has been kept secret because it is so deadly. It did wipe out the Shaolin, after all. And not only is it not new, it is the ORIGINAL WCK, the SOURCE of all the watered-down, public versions of the art.

This art will never appear on video. This is written in stone. Literally. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper actually wrote it in stone. This is part of the RBCFWCK "one business model."

But it is not too late for you to get onboard, and become the UK Representative. Leave your sportfighting behind-- after all, we all know that sportfighting isn't REAL FIGHTING but actually watered-down fighting (only suitable for those watered-down arts). Just because you can deal with the attacks of highly athletic, trained sportfighters doesn't mean you can make that stuff work in a life and death encounter (the only kind that is REAL). RBCFWCK is truly deadly. Not only that, but it can be learned by anyone, and actually works best for people who are not athletic, who aren't in particularly good shape, etc. since they have not contaminated their body karma with movement principles outside of RBCFWCK. RBCFWCK repatterns your movement patterns according to the WCK algorithm so that you will act in the best, most effective, most efficient, most economical,most biomechanically sound, way in every combat situation.

Let me know if you are interested!

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    Alan, this isn't a new style. Just because no one has EVER heard or seen it before in hundreds of years doesn't mean it hasn't been around, and couldn't just pop up here in the US! As you would expect, this art has been kept secret because it is so deadly. It did wipe out the Shaolin, after all. And not only is it not new, it is the ORIGINAL WCK, the SOURCE of all the watered-down, public versions of the art.

This art will never appear on video. This is written in stone. Literally. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper actually wrote it in stone. This is part of the RBCFWCK "one business model."

But it is not too late for you to get onboard, and become the UK Representative. Leave your sportfighting behind-- after all, we all know that sportfighting isn't REAL FIGHTING but actually watered-down fighting (only suitable for those watered-down arts). Just because you can deal with the attacks of highly athletic, trained sportfighters doesn't mean you can make that stuff work in a life and death encounter (the only kind that is REAL). RBCFWCK is truly deadly. Not only that, but it can be learned by anyone, and actually works best for people who are not athletic, who aren't in particularly good shape, etc. since they have not contaminated their body karma with movement principles outside of RBCFWCK. RBCFWCK repatterns your movement patterns according to the WCK algorithm so that you will act in the best, most effective, most efficient, most economical,most biomechanically sound, way in every combat situation.

Let me know if you are interested!

I now feel I have entered a temple of great wisdom. What more could I learn.!Maybe testing our Wing Chun system and its ideas in MMA comps and also training with functional structure is not the way to go after all. I wish my guys didn't win 6 fights last week, then I could have reached the hall of the great gatekeeper.

Come to the US for the workshop. You may be able to become the UK rep for RBCFWCK.
    why should i come to the US? Surely i can become a master from your distance learning package, no?

it seems to be all the rage to do one of those courses then declare yourself a master, and then tell the world about these fantastic (just re-discovered) versions of wing chun that are so much better...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Orr View Post
    I now feel I have entered a temple of great wisdom. What more could I learn.!Maybe testing our Wing Chun system and its ideas in MMA comps and also training with functional structure is not the way to go after all. I wish my guys didn't win 6 fights last week, then I could have reached the hall of the great gatekeeper.
    Yes, RBCFWCK was not designed for sportfighting but for REAL fighting, for life and death, on the battlefield. So RBCFWCK either maims or kills or severely injures our opponents. So practicing sportfighting is actually developing poor body karma in that you are training half-assed ways of fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by LSWCTN1 View Post
    why should i come to the US? Surely i can become a master from your distance learning package, no?

it seems to be all the rage to do one of those courses then declare yourself a master, and then tell the world about these fantastic (just re-discovered) versions of wing chun that are so much better...
    Ah, but you see,in RBCFWCK we don't allow videotapes. This is written in stone. Literally. This is part of the system, both martial and business-model.

And, no one here isjust declaring himself master. RBCFWCK has a long lineage, going all the way back to before the destruction of the Shaolin Temple. It's secrets have been handed down, with the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of each generation being passed the WCK Scrolls which contain all the knowledge and wisdom of our ancestors, including the WCK algorithm (which is what defines WCK).

This declaration was given by a famous sportfighting champion right after UFC 97:

-------------------------------
    Q: Why did you refrain from atacking your opponent so many times, your superiority being obvious?

A: I had to do that, otherwise I'd kill him. This is the whole point. A week ago I met this misterious old man while I was walking down the street. Man, I looked in his eyes and I saw he was **** deadly. I got so intrigued that I introduced myself to him and asked him a lot of questions. Soon I realized I was talking to a real martial arts Grand Master! That man, whose name I had to swear I'd silence eternally, told me I couldn't be his student as long as I kept following the path of sportfighting. He only shew me the true secret of all secrets, the one that differentiates the many watered down martial arts from the one deadly martial science, and he called it the algorithm. He just shew me a little part of it, but said he would not give me the hidden details of supreme body aligment until I gave up sportfighting and joined his group under a blood oath of secrecy and some occult business contracts. I'm seriously considering give in to the power of that combat science, but for now all I can tell you is that I did not loose a single fight since I only saw a little part of the algorithm and I'm afraid that if he had only shown me some more, I'd have killed all of my UFC opponents. So I'm sorry but the more I fight the more I fear I can hurt someone badly and that's why my fans will have to understand that the show is slowing down.

Q: Can you tell us more about that art, I mean, science?

A: No, I cannot. As I told you, the man has only shown me a small part of the algorithm and refused to give me its secret details. But I've heard the US representative is going to promote a seminar on that supreme martial science. However my best advice is this: do not attend unless you wanna become one of the dealiest men of the world. That thing is not about sports. It's about life, death and business. Very, very powerful. The realest deal.
    ---------------------------------

Master T., is that UFC champion talking about RBCFWCK?
    Last edited by Hudson Li; 04-20-2009 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson Li View Post
    Master T., is that UFC champion talking about RBCFWCK?

Yes, of course!

And RBCFWCK is supreme in ALL RANGES, ALL SITUATIONS. After all this was a battefield art, and the Qing generals never knew what they would be facing. This is a COMPLETE fighting system. Not only that but RBCFWCK teaches the 4 Treasures of the Qing, the "Warrior Mind", "Holistic Health", "Fighting Skill", and "The One Business Model." Not surprisingly, these four aspects mesh togetherin the system that is RBCFWCK. It's all inter-related. This explains, for example, the RBCFWCK kuit that "qi is money, money is qi."

Yang_Siheng Guest
    After hearing all these stories:
    Oh almighty, all knowing Terrence would you give me the esteemed honor despite me insufficient skill to become one of your disciples? After listening to the Supreme algorithm, I can't see myself without it. I see everything in a new light now! Please let me be your Bay Area Representative.

This explains, for example, the RBCFWCK kuit that "qi is money, money is qi."
    ROFLOL! Master T! That's too funny!

So I guess taking out a loan to become your disciple is a good idea...!

Just received top secret spy shots of a man suspected to be Master T's new supersecret uber-poobah doing the 23 1/4 form, Squat Limb Down. I can't honestly think of anyone -- or anything -- more terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by reneritchie View Post
    Just received top secret spy shots of a man suspected to be Master T's new supersecret uber-poobah doing the 23 1/4 form, Squat Limb Down. I can't honestly think of anyone -- or anything -- more terrifying.
    Rene, Rene, Rene, you poor bastid. Your juvenile attempts at humor just mask your deep-seated fears of the inadequacy of the watered-down, public version of WCK you practice. Sum was a great fighter, but think how much greater he would have been if he only knew what he was doing! With RBCFWCK, you will develop the "Warrior Mind" and such fears will fall away (knowing that you possess THE ultimate fighting art on the planet).

Not only that, but Sum never made any real money teaching WCK. And how much money did your sifu make? You see-- they don't realize that WCK is about much more than fighting, it's also about business! With the One Business Model (part of the Four Treasures of the Qing), they could be rolling in the dough, with $25,000.00 closed-door disciple fees, with mandatory seminars, with grading fees, with belt fees, and so on. RBCFWCK is a gravy train. Is it any wonder I am getting the requests to be a part of it? It's not too late, see the light.

Finally, Rene, I question your mo duk in trying to make fun of the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK! You should show appropriate respect. HE is not a joking matter. He, and he alone, possesses the entire wisdom that is RBCFWCK. To even question the Grandmaster will not be tolerated.
    Last edited by t_niehoff; 04-21-2009 at 07:29 AM.

I was recently in contact with the Grandmaster and GateKeeper of RBCFWCK, and I asked him about how other branches of WCK initially arose. Here is his reply:

RBCFWCK was the original WCK, the SOURCE, created by and among the Qing generals, based on their vast martial experience and using the highest levels of science and mathematics known to the Qing. The culmination of this was the destruction by the Qing of the Shaolin Temple. Various groups and individuals seeing how superior and deadly the art was tried to reverse engineer it. They even tried installing a network of spies to try and steal the secrets of RBCFWCK from the Qing. They realized that the only possible way they had to survive, let alone beat the Qing, was to have a similar technology. So three different groups emerged: the weng chun, Black Flag, and Red Flag groups. But, while they took some of the terminolgy and methods of RBCFWCK, they didn't fully understand them. As it turns out, they took the RBCFWCK concept of heaven, man, and earth, and confused the terminology as involving "ranges". Each art developed their WCK around one of three "ranges", with weng chun devoted to earth, with Red Flag devoted to man, and with Black Flag devoted to heaven. Yet, all three remain incomplete and misguided since they do not have the holistic universe or understand the correct RBCFWCK terminology. Later, these three groups had offshoots that gave rise to the watered-down, public versions that most people today know as wing chun.

As a historian, that sounds completely plausible, of course, it is absolutely unprovable.

Is Grandmaster X also related to Confucius, Lao Tzu or the Buddha? Is he a living Buddha? Is it possible some great philosopher is in his family line? It sounds as if though he were a great master of almightiness.

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    As a historian, that sounds completely plausible, of course, it is absolutely unprovable.
    RBCFWCK is self-proving. This system's complexity and the consistency of its Four Treasures proves it could have developed no other way!!

Is Grandmaster X also related to Confucius, Lao Tzu or the Buddha? Is he a living Buddha? Is it possible some great philosopher is in his family line? It sounds as if though he were a great master of almightiness.
    I could see why you would think so, with the Grandmaster and GateKeeper's profound knowledge. He is in the direct line from the leading Qing generals who created the art. Kung Fu Tze, Lao Tzu, and Buddha were not concerned with the "Warrior Mind". RBCFWCK recognizes the same mind in great warriors is the same mind in great businessmen and is the same mind in great leaders and so on, and so has developed the "Warrior Mind" (TM), which is an attitude, view, set of skills, etc. that fully develop the mind's potential, making it function in the most effective, efficient, and practical way possible in any situation (mirroring what the martial aspect does in the physical realm).