Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help

please help

hello hello everyone, my name is thomas and i need a little bit of help. i would like to purchase the english edition dvds at www.kungfuloung.com.tw

i wanna use a money order, and i live in california. does anyone have any idea if i have to "convert" the 309 united states dollars into taiwan currency? has anyone living in the united states ever ordered from this site? i really want to order these dvds and the uncertainties and the inconvenience are annoying me.

any form of help will be appreciated. thank you.

contact them

Is this spam? We've had spam like this before, Thomas316. Given that it's your first post, we'll be watching.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

lol

BAN HIM!!!!

Kung Fu is good for you.

what makes you believe im trying to spam? i posted the question because im truly worried about this dilemma. the reason i registered on this forums was because i would like to have some questions answered. ive nevered used a money order before. that site makes purchasing very inconvenient.

geneching,

i was the one who failed to log in over 5 times. i just remembered my password. nobody was trying to log in with my username. i sent you an email about it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

BAN HIM!!!!
    boil him in nacho sauce!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas316 View Post
    hello hello everyone, my name is thomas and i need a little bit of help. i would like to purchase the english edition dvds at www.kungfuloung.com.tw

i wanna use a money order, and i live in california. does anyone have any idea if i have to "convert" the 309 united states dollars into taiwan currency? has anyone living in the united states ever ordered from this site? i really want to order these dvds and the uncertainties and the inconvenience are annoying me.

any form of help will be appreciated. thank you.
    Several things here. Someone has been f'ing with this post. I don't know who but when you click on the link it does not go to the company in Taiwan but rather to a company sponsored by Kung Fu Magazine....talk about spam.

Also, on the Taiwan website there are detailed instructions for international sales.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 04-15-2009 at 02:51 PM.

lol.

it's secret gene spam!

BAN YOURSELF!!!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'd ban myself, but every time I do, the forum blips...

...and every time that happens, they ask more of MK. And we surely don't want to have MK work any harder than he already does...

Thomas316, if your post was genuine, I apologize. We have tons of spammers that use this strategy. I'll grant you the benefit of the doubt but the rest of the lynch mob here will require the burden of proof. They'll call you down if you post anything promotional for kungfuloung. What is up with that name anyway? loung? is that short for 'lounge' or a missed pinyin for long (as in dragon). We all know how Taiwan is about pinyin.

I swear I didn't change that link. I would have if I had thought of it, but I was too busy dealing with this morning's blip.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

that's it, he's come clean!

BAN SOMEONE!!!!

No! Not me!

That guy! *points and runs away*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Wow. Just reading that post I feel smarter. And hungry.... for Spam...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Wow. Just reading that post I feel smarter. And hungry.... for Spam...
    Fried Bologna > Spam
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

I just had a beef-based 'lebanese gyro' (Swear to God he said that's what it was called.)

Tasted like fried bologna. Not even Mortadella. I wonder if every culture has something that tastes like fried bologna.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    I just had a beef-based 'lebanese gyro' (Swear to God he said that's what it was called.)

Tasted like fried bologna. Not even Mortadella. I wonder if every culture has something that tastes like fried bologna.
    We can dream.

I believe a "labanese gyro" would be called a "shawarma".

Now, if only those people, in that region could understand that they are more alike than different, maybe the world could be a better place through food culture?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

may be try western union to send money across the border in real time?

just saying.