Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiai-jitsu.

Kiai-jitsu.

I'm going to seriously ****ing burn down Black Belt Magazine for printing that article.

Well, at least we still got KFM.

i havent read it

elaborate please
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Do you have to read the article out loud, at the top of your lungs?

I was in the bookstore reading BBM (I stopped buying that and inside kung fu years ago ) and aside from the usual articles that I roll my eyes too(aside from the fairly good piece they had on George St. Pierre), I come across a big two page article on Kiai-jitsu, the art of using your kiai to knock out/kill opponents.

If you youtube yellow bamboo or kiai-jutsu, you'll see two awesome fights where the kiai has no effect and the kiai-ing douchebag gets totally and completely owned in a way that usually only happens in prisons. So if that wasn't enough evidence of it being complete bull****, the guy writing the article tries to merge two very different ideas to justify how it works.

One, is focusing your chi with your voice... *rolls eyes*, but the other is pretty novel, he says harmonic resonance from someones voice could harm/kill someone! Like when a singer can break glass with their voice, they believe that if you match the harmonic resonance to the human body, you can pwn fools.

The great thing about that is that unless you're an alien or a robot, if we give them the benefit of the doubt of this being possible(lol), that same harmonic resonance would probably also kill you, and everyone in the vicinity too.

I think the absolute greatest thing is that while explaining this whole thing, the author doesn't even reference anyone ever actually being able to accomplish this feat, and yet despite that, still somehow claims it is, or will someday be, possible.
    Last edited by AdrianK; 04-18-2009 at 05:52 PM.

is it the same guy who got owned in japan writing the article??
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Nope, no doubt someone related to him though. Not much in the way of kiai-jitsu lineages.

Kiai-jitsu exists. Most women I know are pretty d@mn good at it.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    Kiai-jitsu exists. Most women I know are pretty d@mn good at it.

Dude you got your Jitsu's confused. Understandable as there are many variation. The jitsu you speak of is Nag - a - jitsu. That is a primarily women art form of repelling men. Highly effective within husband types. There is also the guiltjitsu, the highest from of this jitsu. Older women having used nag - a - jitsu for years achieve this master status and now can use it at will. High effective on offsprings.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK View Post
    they believe that if you match the harmonic resonance to the human body, you can pwn fools.
    LOL; I seem to recall reading about how the Germans (I think) actually tried something like that in WWII w/these machines that produced debilitating sound that incapacitated you in someway; and they worked, too! the only glitch was that the victim had to stand in the same spot for something like 2 minutes for it to have that effect...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mhgn...eature=related

documented proof that it does indeed work.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mhgn...eature=related

documented proof that it does indeed work.
    Yeah!!! On Martians!!

You seem to have forgotten that the harmonic resonance of Martians is different than that of humans! Clearly we are safe from Martian invasion thanks to Slim Whitman, but what can we use on other humans? That is what I want to know!

Perhaps this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUGe...eature=related

i wish i could remember where i read this and ill have to look into it again now but i remember reading about some new thing the military had developed that was a machine that could be used on people to make them go into some sort of convulsions or incapacitation. dealing with sound waves.

of course this is machinery, but still. its out there.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

hahaha tanks - 10Tigers-
    Visit the past in order to discover something new.

[url]http://wahquekungfu.proboards100.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i wish i could remember where i read this and ill have to look into it again now but i remember reading about some new thing the military had developed that was a machine that could be used on people to make them go into some sort of convulsions or incapacitation. dealing with sound waves.

of course this is machinery, but still. its out there.
    Oh lord... MK ULTRA is back on the books!!
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Oh lord... MK ULTRA is back on the books!!
    lol

the brown noise!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.