Blog Entries

Register to become a superhero

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

lol.

Salt Lake City needs superheroes?

well, teh superheroes are certainly safe seeing as SLC is one of the most crime free cities in the USA due to it's Mormoness. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    LMAO........i still can't get over it.

In my neighborhood, these guys would get jumped.....if not shot...hhahaha.

and it would have to be some cornball caucasian folks.........its them that make the world think all caucasians are cornballs!!!!! lmao.....at them!

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    LMAO........i still can't get over it.

In my neighborhood, these guys would get jumped.....if not shot...hhahaha.

and it would have to be some cornball caucasian folks.........its them that make the world think all caucasians are cornballs!!!!! lmao.....at them!
    exactly.

these halloween wannabes would be dumped so fast in core areas of quite a few cities.

SLC is notoriously white, uptight and out of sight.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    she is too cute to be twisted like this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wZ-...eature=related

I only hope this guy is not a Wing Chun student!

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/852435-...fighting-crime

C'mon guys!!

What's wrong with the Martial Artists in Seattle??

I saw this article this morning on the tube and thought that maybe, just maybe, someone here knows this group of vigilante superhero wannabes??

Does anyone agree with this, or do you think like I do, that it's all a bit of "Kick Ass 2" marketing!!
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

If you want to stop crime/be a vigilante get a gun and go out with the intent of killing all criminals you see.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    If you want to stop crime/be a vigilante get a gun and go out with the intent of killing all criminals you see.
    That may well be this groups next step
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

You're all just jealous.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Which Numbnuts from Bullshido are these?

Ok, who from Bushido is dressing up in super hero costumes and fighting crime?

http://vimeo.com/30307440

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Ok, who from Bushido is dressing up in super hero costumes and fighting crime?

http://vimeo.com/30307440
    Well here's your answer.

$500,000 for Puerto Rico relief

Avengers Cast Members Raise $500,000 for Puerto Rico Relief
    BY MAX EVRY ON NOVEMBER 7, 2017

Avengers cast members raise $500,000 for Puerto Rico relief

Scarlett Johansson, her fellow Avengers cast members and The John Gore Organization raised $500,000 toward the relief efforts in Puerto Rico in the wake of the devastation left by Hurricane Maria with a star-studded benefit reading of Thornton Wilder’s classic play “Our Town” on Monday, November 6th at Atlanta’s iconic Fox Theatre. The evening featured Tony Award winner Scarlett Johansson along with her Avengers co-stars: Academy Award nominee Robert Downey Jr.; Academy Award nominee Jeremy Renner; Tony Award nominee Mark Ruffalo; Chris Evans; Frank Grillo; and Maximiliano Hernandez. The evening was directed by Tony winner Kenny Leon and organized by Ms. Johansson and The John Gore Organization.

“We are all deeply touched by the outpouring of generosity and support from the local community,” Johansson said. “We knew we could count on you, Atlanta!” John Gore, Chairman and CEO of the John Gore Organization, added, “We couldn’t be happier to support our friend, Scarlett, and her co-stars in producing this evening for such a worthy cause.”

The event played to a full house and a very enthusiastic crowd. With over 3,500 tickets sold, it is one of the largest audiences the play has ever been presented to in one night. Johansson was joined on stage for opening remarks by director Kenny Leon and Xiomara Caro from the Maria Fund, sharing an inspiring message about the purpose of the event and the relief effort. They brought the crowd to their feet when they revealed that the evening’s efforts resulted in half of a million dollars raised to help Puerto Rico in their hour of need.

“We are deeply grateful to Scarlett Johansson, Kenny Leon and everyone involved in the production of this play for stepping up and contributing their talent to help towards the equitable and just rebuilding of Puerto Rico. This event demonstrates the importance of collective solidarity and responsibility and how powerful it is when we come together to help our communities,” said Xiomara Caro, Director of New Organizing Projects for the Center of Popular Democracy and coordinator of Maria Fund. “A month after Hurricane Maria, millions are without power, or regular access to clean water and food. But there are also hundreds of grassroots organizations and community-run initiatives that are building community everyday to provide relief and organize a short and long-term response to all of these issues. This is the kind of initiatives Maria Fund is supporting,” Caro added.

The Hurricane Maria Community Relief & Recovery Fund is housed at the Center for Popular Democracy (CPD) and funds will be used to support immediate relief, recovery and equitable rebuilding in Puerto Rico for low-income communities of color hit hardest by the storm. The fund will support organizations working on the frontlines with these communities.
    The Avengers as Real Life Superheroes.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Too weird not to post here

'Batman' Breaks Record After Eating Chipotle for 500 Days Straight
    Not the hero we asked for, but the hero we deserve
    By Mary von Aue on March 17, 2018

While Tommy Wiseau is quickly turning into a real-life Joker, another Batman has entered the scene. But this Dark Knight is after one thing: burritos.

Clad in his signature leather batsuit, Bruce Wayne – yes, that’s his legal name – received his 500th consecutive Chipotle meal on Wednesday. The auspicious day has solidified his place in world records and made him a hero with the American fast casual restaurant chain.

Prior to accepting this challenge, the record for most consecutive Chipotle meals clocked in at 425 orders, but the Caped Crusader flew past that number on December 30. The last 75 meals were more of a victory lap, one which he describes as “an amazing journey.”

Batman’s path to victory made him a celebrity at the local Chipotle in Tiffin, Ohio. Wayne is known for wearing his batsuit around town and attends children’s events dressed as his alter ego. “I always said that I would finish the challenge as I started it, and that’s in the batsuit,” he told his local paper The Courier.

But with 500 meals behind him, Batman is ready to hang up his cape and take on a new challenge. On Tuesday, he took to Instagram to remind fans that his latest victory does not mean the work is over. “It isn’t just the end of one adventure; it’s the start of a new one.”

Batman’s career as a burrito assassin is garnering him international fame, and Chipotle, a chain that was once accustomed to bad press, was honored to serve as his Batcave. To celebrate a job well done, Chipotle donated $4,260 to Financial Assistance for Cancer Treatment, or FACT, in Wayne’s name. The donation matches the $10 a day spent during Wayne’s first 426 days trying to defeat the original record. Looks like not all heroes pay extra for guacamole.
    I can hardly wrap my head around this story.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

A Very Special Message from Deadpool

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips