Thread: Big Stan

Big Stan

Anyone see this? I just finished it. Meh...had some homages to martial arts movies, plus cameos by Randy Couture, Bob Sapp, and Don Frye. David Carridine looks like death and Rob Scheinders martial arts looks better than his.

The end.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Had to IMDB that to jog my memory...

...did not see that one. Did it even make it to the theaters or did it go straight to DVD? Should this be merged with our MMA fighters in movies thread or does it deserve its own thread?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...did not see that one. Did it even make it to the theaters or did it go straight to DVD? Should this be merged with our MMA fighters in movies thread or does it deserve its own thread?
    This was a direct to DVD flick directed Rob Schneider, which lets you know how bad it was. But I forgot to mention the funniest part. A cameo appearance by Dan Inosanto dressed as a chef attacking Schneider with a pair of knives...that was freaking hysterical.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.