Thread: What is do you think?

What is do you think?

We recently started shooting some videos, I was curious as to what people think about them.

http://www.entertaichi.com/videos/id...-Fu-Grappling/
    Finally Got my Sifu to share our Ngo Dac Na systematized training online.

You can visit us on Youtube

You can also find us at EnterShaolin.com

Ummm, no, this **** is like half-assed grappling. Please take some proper BJJ lessons.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

It's better than nothing, but if the guy on bottom knew anything about half-guard work in the "Kung Fu Grappling" video, you would have been swept easily.

In the "Ground Fighting" video, your mount game has some holes. Namely, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about wrapping my arms under their head from the mount because you are essentially trapping your own arms for them to roll and sweep you. You're working under the assumption that someone will push on you to create space, when in reality most people will just bridge their hips and roll you over to the guard position.

In the "Kung Fu Trapping" video, you essentially set yourself up for a "Scissor Sweep" by letting the guy, even forcing him, onto his hip. Bad.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 05-06-2009 at 06:41 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.