Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Big news in Hongkong

Well it looks loike Wing Tsun is a great style for fighting girls...

For the sake of the HK kung fu community and Wing Chun I hope its not true.

by Paul

Yep, I agree with Paul.

When the first time I read the news story in the local media, I was a bit disappointed on the character of Master Leung Teng. Because my impression of him just before the news is not super but quite alright. Some days later, I almost had an urge to kick myself after thinking about the news story again. The problem is that I did not think of the possibility that the main points of the story are not true. Any way, I do not think the Wing Chun community will be changed much no matter the story is true or not.

Regards,

KC
    Hong Kong
    Last edited by SteveLau; 05-24-2009 at 12:27 AM.

Sad story. Leung Ting has been involved in some shady business plenty of times in the past. Its not really that surprising that he beats up on women, too. He is, if only judged by his ridiculous great grandmaster title(and not the tons of other things), a ****ing nutcase.

Well it looks loike Wing Tsun is a great style for fighting girls...

For the sake of the HK kung fu community and Wing Chun I hope its not true.

by Paul
    Well, it was made by a woman, right?

where can i get more info about "pregnant woman aren't supposed to get foot massages?"

I just googled it and didn't find anything. I've never heard that before.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Great Grandmaster Leung Ting Speaks!

Open Statement of Great Grandmaster Leung Ting from forum in Europe

As I’d received some of my grandstudents informing me that in Youtube some of the idiots (mostly my enemies) even spread rumours that "I was in jail"!
    For this reason, I have to send U (N all the others) my 2nd email wth more details to clear up everything!
    In fact, the woman wanted to threaten me a lot of money for my own privacy. She has some kind of mental problem. In this case, I‘ve no choice to expose it before she attacked me. Further, I was NOT under "arrested". I was "invited" by a CID to walk into the YauMaTei police station for a statement under examination by myself.
    The whole thing was that at the night of 30th March, one day before I went to Xian for lectures in 2 universities, after dinner, the woman came into my house wth me. She asked for HK$50,000 for going to Singapore to stay there as well as to make an abortion. I was so stupid not to ask her a paper from the doctor to prove that she was lying but promise to pay her HK$30,000 by a cash-check (she asked for "cash"). However, she got mad at me & she scolded me wth very evil words. I still pretended to work on computer as I hated to quarrel wth her. However, when she bad-mouthed my 1st wife for complaining "that woman could grab me all the money, why she couldn’t get enough money from me?" I just returned her one word, she immediately climbed up to the platform & opened the window, crying that "she would jump down & cause me trouble if I didn‘t fulfill her demand!"
    I was at that time too eager to jump up trying not to let her do this crazy thing. It was my biggest mistake to try to pull her back from the window. I applied a Biu-Tze pulling technique to pull her down but strongly threw her onto the floor which was several feet away N she fell heavily onto the carpeted floor. It was her heavy fall that pitched her to fall on her forehead. When she found out she was bleeding, she strongly kowtowed & yelled out "WingTsun Leung Ting beat up a woman"! This is her trick.
    She did not stop until I finally promised to pay her another HK$20000 more so as to make it totally HK$50000 as what she wanted. After that, she slept in my house for a whole night. The next early morning I‘d even paid her another HK$20,000 from another Bank account. Then I flighted to Xian wth my 1st wife. I didn‘t know that she reported this case to the police by telling the police that "it was Leung Ting who seriously hurt her"!
    Funny thing was that even I went back from Xian, she still came up to my house twice (on 9th Apr & on 11st Apr) N still asked me for another $ 40,000.
    It was not until I found out she was a total lair N refused to pay her so much money for 3 day (25 April) then I received a tel call from a CID asking me to go to the police station to make a statement under examination. The whole thing happened over one-&-a-half month. (She reported to the police on 31st Mar. Then the police contacted me on the phone on 24th April. Then he asked me to go to the nearby police station on 25th April.) They still not yet charge me for any criminal offense but said that it was some kind of "family affairs". Even up to now, (18th May) they still have not enough evidence to charge me as there R still some suspected points! As the "Apple Daily" wanted to catch the eyes of the readers, they used a bad headline to make the paper sold out N they really made it!

I'm all for believing someone innocent till proven guilty, but that story stinks to high heaven.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

You must not know any crazy women!

Ask RD or his Alias about crazy women!

I've known too many crazy women.

He's either lying or stupid, it seems to me:

1) He didn't ask for proof and gives her 30,000.

2) He states he uses a biu jee tech to pull her away from the window: why so specific... and yet even then, he doesn't say which tech... there's only one pulling movement to pull someone in BJ, and you wouldn't use that against a chick standing above you (on a 'platform') if you weren't trying to hurt her, especially not a guy who's supposedly a grandmaster and should have some control...

3) She 'accidentally' flew across the room? C'mon! I've been attacked by nutso dames a couple of times and have had to grab them, wrestle them to the floor and smother them etc etc, but a woman who isn't attacking you, and you throw her across a room? Again, it's not like he's some beginner.

4) If he's been seeing her for that long, he should know her well enough not to take things from her on trust.

Whatever...
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Thank you for the more detailed reasoning, it makes more sense now!

Quote Originally Posted by wtlaszlo View Post
    Open Statement of Great Grandmaster Leung Ting from forum in Europe

I was at that time too eager to jump up trying not to let her do this crazy thing. It was my biggest mistake to try to pull her back from the window. I applied a Biu-Tze pulling technique to pull her down but strongly threw her onto the floor which was several feet away N she fell heavily onto the carpeted floor. It was her heavy fall that pitched her to fall on her forehead. When she found out she was bleeding, she strongly kowtowed & yelled out "WingTsun Leung Ting beat up a woman"! This is her trick.
    Her trick? Yes very clever of her tricking your grandmaster into using bil jee to put her in the hospital. Only his own students would believe this infomercial!

Quote Originally Posted by wtlaszlo View Post
    However, when she bad-mouthed my 1st wife for complaining "that woman could grab me all the money, why she couldn’t get enough money from me?" I just returned her one word, she immediately climbed up to the platform & opened the window, crying that "she would jump down & cause me trouble if I didn‘t fulfill her demand!"
    Hamlet:
    Madam, how like you this play?

Queen:
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

An old adage says 'Stay away from sharp sword and (beautiful!!) women"!
    Remembering beauty is in the eye if the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    An old adage says 'Stay away from sharp sword and (beautiful!!) women"!
    Remembering beauty is in the eye if the beholder.
    It seems the simplest solution would have been preventative.....don't have an affair with a nut!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    It seems the simplest solution would have been preventative.....don't have an affair with a nut!
    or at least nut on her and not in her...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by taojkd View Post

As for LT, no wonder everyone leaves him and his organization. Emin, Simon Mayer, Jeff Webb.
    Jeff Webb (from Austin) left Leung Ting's organization?
    Last edited by chud; 06-28-2009 at 09:41 PM. Reason: clarify my question

i remember meeting jeff webb and leung ting at paul hwangs event in austin. i saw leung ting walk behind me and i said "hey, you're leung ting" and jeff webb got really annoyed, looked at me and said "it's great grandmaster leung ting"