Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big news in Hongkong

i dont like leung ting, he is very greasy
    i think what he did was very shameful
    Last edited by bawang; 05-12-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i dont like leung ting, he is very greasy
    i think what he did was very shameful
    hahahaha "greasy"

that is such a canadian term.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Another report

Haven't found anything in English yet.
    叶问弟子梁挺涉殴打女友获保释 称被人不断勒索叶
    [日期:2009-05-09] 来源:中国新闻网 作者:佚名

据香港《明报》报道,已故武术宗师叶问的入室弟子梁挺,今年3月30日涉嫌殴伤女友,警方列作袭击致造成实 际伤害案件处理,梁挺被捕后获准保释候查。梁挺7日展示与女事主之间的“纠纷短信”,内容谈及已付3万元堕 胎费,并要求女方“别一再恐吓”。

现年62岁的梁挺,13岁开始练咏春,1968年成为叶问最后一名入室弟子。梁挺创立的国际咏春总会全球有 4000多间武馆,会员逾100万人,赢得“咏春大师”称号。

咏春大师:从来不打女人

梁挺昨日在油麻地寓所、即案发单位接受访问,多次强调“我从来不打女人”。梁挺表示与太太相处融洽,但他经 常要到外地讲学及教授武术,故独居上址,算是“单身”。

报称被打伤的女子姓聂,45岁。梁挺指两人情缘始于4年前,“她叫Rita,我们曾经分开过一年,后来 又一起。她已离婚,经常用不同借口问我要钱,一会说看病、一会说做生意,每次要几万元。”

称遭不断索款两人闹翻

案发当日,Rita登门向梁挺索取5万元堕胎费用,梁挺提出替胎儿验DNA以证实“经手人”,但其后仍交出 3万元支票。Rita不满下企图跳楼,梁挺阻止时两人发生纠缠,Rita曾向窗外大叫﹕“梁挺打女人。”混 乱间梁挺报称被女友抓伤心口及手指,但两人最终和好,同在寓所留宿。

梁挺称,他其后赴西安出席咏春活动,3天后回港,其后数次与Rita过夜。梁挺报称,至4月下旬Rit a向他索取4万元以解决生意纠纷,但他向友人查证后发现是谎话,双方闹翻。

发短信提验DNA

梁挺曾向Rita发出手机短信,大意是“我查过各人及医院,尽知你的秘密……小孩是否他人的可验DNA,现 给你3万元是怕你麻烦……别一再恐吓我。”梁挺指出,由于他是武界名人,Rita常恐吓以公开两人关系作胁 ,不断索款,但他断言否认“打女人”。

警方发言人证实,早前接获一名45岁女子报案,指在4月30日在上址地点被打伤,警方拘捕一名62岁男 子,他已获准保释,本月底返署报到。案件暂列作袭击致造成实际伤害案处理,交由油麻地刑事调查 队跟进。
    The babelfish translation (because I love babelfish translations ) :
    The leaf asked that disciple Liang Tingshe beats the girlfriend to attain releases on bail said is extorted the leaf unceasingly by the human
    [date: 2009-05-09] Origin: Chinese news net author: Is lost the name

According to Hong Kong "Ming Daily" reported that deceased martial arts master of great learning and integrity Ye Wen apprentice Liang, on March 30 is a suspect to injure by beating the girlfriend, the police row makes the attack to send causes the real injury case to process, after Liang Ting is arrested, is allowed to release on bail the post investigation. Liang very on 7th demonstrates and between the female person concerned “the dispute short note”, the content refers to has paid 30,000 Yuan abortion expenses, and requests the bride's side “not to threaten repeatedly”.

Currently 62 year-old Liang Ting, 13 years old start to practice chant the spring, in 1968 became the leaf to ask the last apprentice. Liang very establishes international chants spring the general meeting whole world to have more than 4000 military halls, the member over 1,000,000 people, wins “chants spring master” the title.

Chants spring master: Always does not hit the woman

Liang Ting yesterday in the Youmadi residence, was the happening unit accepts the visit, stressed many times “I always did not hit the woman”. Liang Ting expressed that is together harmoniously with wife, but he must arrive at the outside areas lecture and professor frequently the martial arts, therefore lives alone on the site, is “unmarried”.

Repays a kindness suitably the female who injures is been surnamed Nie, 45 years old. Liang Ting refers to two human sentiment reasons to begin in 4 years ago, “she calls Rita, we had separated for one year, afterward same place. She has divorced, uses the different excuse to ask me frequently to ask for money, one will say that will see a doctor, one will say does business, each time will take tens of thousands Yuan.”

The name suffers presses for payment two people to have a falling out unceasingly

Happening the same day, Rita visits to Liang Ting demands 50,000 Yuan abortion expenses, Liang Ting proposed that examines DNA for the embryo to confirm “the person handling it”, but after that still handed over 30,000 Yuan checks. Rita discontented under attempts to jump from an upper story, Liang very prevents when two people had the entanglement, Rita once to the window outside yelled that ﹕ “Liang Ting hit the woman.”The confusion Liang Ting repays a kindness suitably by the girlfriend is scratched the Chest and the finger, but two people become reconciled finally, with stays overnight in the residence.

Liang Ting said that he after that goes to Xi'an to attend chants spring moves, 3 days later returns to the port, after that several times with the Rita over night. Liang Ting repays a kindness suitably, demands 40,000 Yuan to late April Rita to him to solve business dispute, but he verifies after the friend the discovery is the lie, both sides has a falling out.

Sends the short note to raise examines DNA

Liang very once issued the cell phone text messages to Rita, the general idea was “my Zha Guoge the people and the hospital, knows your secret ......Can child whether other people examine DNA, presently gives you 30,000 Yuan is feared that you are troublesome ......Do not threaten me repeatedly.”Liang Ting pointed out that because he is the military celebrity, Rita often threatens by the public two people relates does coerces, presses for payment unceasingly, but he asserted that denied “hits the woman”.

The police spokesmen confirmed that receives 45 year-old females to report early, refers to is injured in April 30 on site place, the police arrest 62 year-old men, he has been allowed to release on bail, at the end of the month will return to bureau the registration. The case is listed as makes the attack to send creates real injury document processing, hands over follows up by the Youmadi criminal activity investigation team.
    Leung Ting was on the cover of our 2003 January/February issue: Wing Tsun Worldwide: Grandmaster Leung Ting Opens the Door (by me) and our 2005 March/April issue: WingTsun's Devastating Long Pole by Jeff Webb and Leung Ting.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

That's sad, but either way were all subject to our own karma. Hopefully things will be cleared up soon.
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

he makes funny faces in all his photos
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    he makes funny faces in all his photos
    indeed. His look of "ferocity" often looks more like "straining to get something out the backside".
    Kung Fu is good for you.

If it's true...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Miles View Post
    In his defense. She was bidding for cash to kill her baby. That doesn't strike me as evidence of a stable person. Abortions in China are very commonplace. Asking her to abort the baby is a pretty common thing, its also relatively cheap. If she were a proper second wife she would at least get to keep her child and they would both be taken care of as family members. Good thing those "barbaric" days are gone.

Also consider that with his skill level he could inflict pain without damaging her. If he knows anything about dian xue he could have given her tea and a foot massage and she would have miscarried.

Some simple examinations of her wounds should be able to determine how she fell or how she was struck and from which or both caused the injuries.
    You're a ****ing ****.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    which is why i have NO sympathy for her
    he's not a good person either but if the only reason your having a baby is because someone didnt pay you enough to kill it
    i have no sympathy for you, i hope she dies horribly.
    Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    serving someone tea and giving them a foot massage isnt as satisfying as beating the crap out of somone, regardless of right or wrong if you as aperson feel you've been wronged i doubt being sneaky about it owuld make you feel vindicated, revenge after all is a dish best served cold.
    You're a ****ing ****.

BTW, that said...
    Chants spring master: Always does not hit the woman
    is fantastic! New kuen kuit anyone!?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

****ing pawned.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Funny, I grabbed that exact line to add to my sig and there you are focusing in on it.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

update

I was severely beaten up by Leung Ting. I have the Injuries to prove it. Leung Ting’s Pregnant Girlfriend Speaks out!
    This is from Apple Daily HK. Short Translation at the end.

梁挺女友力證遭痛毆
    「右眼傷到睜唔開」堅持對簿公堂
    2009年05月08日
    【本報訊】詠春大師梁挺被指打傷女友案曝光後,一直對事件不欲多談的女主角聶小姐,昨透過電話接受記者訪問 ,駁斥梁挺「冇打人」的言論,憶述自己曾被人按倒在地,扯着頭髮猛撼地上十多次,導致頭臉重傷。聶說:「我 有晒證據證明我被人打到好傷!」
    記者:廖韻思
    現年 45歲的聶小姐直認是梁挺的紅顏知己,二人拍拖逾四年,經常出雙入對,連梁挺不少徒弟都尊稱她為「師母」, 對方過往從未對她動粗,「佢以前真係未試過對我郁手郁腳。」
    拍下傷勢呈堂
    放大圖片

詠春大師梁挺(左)昨返內地公幹,暫離是非地。
    當晚,兩人為感情問題起爭執,聶小姐聲稱被人按在地上,還被扯着頭髮猛撼地上十多次。「我雙眼爆晒微絲血管 ,右眼傷到連睜都睜唔開,前額瘀傷、腳同腹部腫痛。」她指這樣的傷勢,怎可能是梁挺所說的「仆親」,她更激 動地說:「我仲用相機影低咗啲傷勢,有晒證據,到時上法庭就會用嚟證明。」
    聶表示現時仍擔心腦部的創傷會引發後遺症,「家間中睇嘢會模糊,同埋脾氣都突然變得暴躁,有時要即刻去睇急 症!」對於曾經相愛,如今卻弄到對簿公堂,聶小姐自稱亦感到無奈,「我本來都唔想毀佢聲譽,但佢要對自己做 過嘅事負責。」
    另一方面,聶亦反駁梁挺指她索取五萬元墮胎費,更聲稱已儲存所有電話短訊和通話紀錄,證明沒有收過分毫,「 係佢話要畀錢我,仲不停打電話畀我,慰問我,想我唔好報警。」
    對於是否懷孕和準備墮胎,她則表示不會回應,更不會出來面對傳媒,「佢(梁挺)出嚟講嘢係為咗做宣傳,我點 解要幫佢做宣傳啫!」
    梁挺離港公幹
    至於捲入傷人案的梁挺,昨日不斷遭傳媒追訪,他自稱電話響過不停,感到不勝其煩,對於今次事件他已不想多談 ,昨午更離港赴內地公幹,希望事件暫告一段落。不過,他仍對本報記者強調:「我冇打過人,真金不怕洪爐火! 」
    警方昨證實曾接獲一名 45歲女子報警,聲稱在油麻地一單位被襲擊受傷。警方事後拘捕一名 62歲男子,控以襲擊致造成實際身體傷害罪名,該男子獲保釋候查,案件由油麻地刑事調查隊跟進。

‘I was severely beaten up by Leung Ting. I have the Injuries to prove it. Leung Ting’s Pregnant Girlfriend Speaks out!

‘I was beaten up so badly my right eye was completely swollen and was unable to open it.’

Leung Ting’s victim Miss Lip also his ‘second wife’/girlfriend has since the incident been unwilling to put forward her side of the story but now Apple Daily have been able to get an interview.

Miss Lip (45) admits that she and Leung have been having an open affair for 4 years and that he has never threatened her with violence. But this time she was beaten up so badly that she skull was cracked and her face swollen. Leung had her on the floor pulled her hair and repeatedly smashed her head against the floor.

She also has a catalogue of heavy bruising on her torso and her legs (which previously Leung said she fell in the house). What is worrying is that she now has blurred vision, dizzy spells and headaches. She now sometimes go straight to A&E as she has suffered brain damage.

Miss Lip has taken photos of her injuries and will be used in court.

Miss Lip emphasised that she did not want to ruin his reputation but she is now adamant that he should be responsible for what he did. She also says that she never asked him for money and that she has never received a penny from him. She has kept all the messages on her mobile phone to prove her case.

Miss Lip when asked about her baby refused to speak.

Leung at the moment is being hounded by reporters and has reiterated that he has never beaten her up. The case is still under investigation.

if that interview is true, hes fuct
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

**** poor woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Dude, even if she did demand money for whatever reason, she doesn't deserve to be beaten like that. Thats f**k'd up. LT's a total douche bag.

As for LT, no wonder everyone leaves him and his organization. Emin, Simon Mayer, Jeff Webb.

the ip man movie just came out i don't know how rich his schools are but it sounds like an insurance grab.

There is no excuse to hit a woman, ( an exception might be , if a woman has a gun or knife and is trying to kill ya) .
    Visit the past in order to discover something new.

[url]http://wahquekungfu.proboards100.com