Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Why does Black Flag history keep changing?

Time for "Flame War # 2"

Ip Man Wing Chun vs all other non-real Wing Chun
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Quote Originally Posted by Tensei85 View Post
    Time for "Flame War # 2"

Ip Man Wing Chun vs all other non-real Wing Chun

Noooo..... no more flame wars please! Some of us have jobs to maintain!

Quote Originally Posted by duende View Post

Noooo..... no more flame wars please! Some of us have jobs to maintain!
    Lol, definitely agree. Happy fathers day : )
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

orig.posted by RobertChu
    What is your real name?
    Your attitude is quite toxic and I know I am dealing with quite a few mentally unbalanced individuals here. Perhaps some counseling will help.
    My birth name is Bo not that it has anything to do with anything. While trying to insult my name and my intelligence all you have succeded in doing was waste people's valuable time with more nonesense. Robert you know times have changed all that bs you used to talk back in the day now will end up getting your @ss kicked you want to get personal we can easily get personal because for good reason I think you may be the most unbalanced person to ever post on these wing chun pages. My advice to you is keep it on topic or run the risk of having me answer your silly questions face to face when I tattoo my wing chun signature on your silly @ss.

Everyone knows of Robert Chu the c0cky s.o.b. with no skill. Everyone knows of Robert Chu the back stabing s.o.b.that talks way too much to ever show up anywhere but an internet forum. Everyone has seen the c0cky Robert Chu on video always talking trash, out to make a buck exhibiting no skill of his own. No one is impressed with your lack of skill and we all know you were never ever consider a real legitimate Yip Man wing chun person because Lee Moy Shan kicked you out of his school...In public you like to present this fake front that you connect to Yip Man wing chun through Hawkins Cheung. lol Hawkins Cheung are you freakin' kidding me. This may come as a surprise to you be the disciples of Yip Man don't know Hawkins Cheung. Respected members of the Yip Man famiy Ip Ching, Ip Chun, Mak Bo, Moy Yat were said to have asked who the hell is Hawkins Cheung at the VTM gathering? Hawkins Cheung was considered someone to have visited the Yip man store as a regular student and nothing more. That being the case your punk name doesn't even show up on the Yip Man radar as far as respected practitioners goes but of course you know this and only play the sage for these new young people that don't know these things. Don't waste our time playing that game here.

You wouldn't know a Yip Man wing chun signature move from Hendrik's Emie White Crane signature.
    Proof
    1. You got caught talkign sh!t to William Cheung then got both hands trapped by one after you said it couldn't be done.
    2. There is a good laugh in your video watching you mix Chi Sim and Hawkins Cheung and call it Chusauli crap.
    3. Monterey Park you talked sh!t about Kenneth Chung wing chun but when confronted by Kenneth Chung in the park that day you ran.
    4. You talk the talk for d@mn sure but you never walk the walk you never ever want to demonstrate chusauli in public against those that you talk crap about. Then we have your prize student big mouth Terence telling everyone he could kick tai chi master CXW's @ss, but where's the proof he could do that. Wing chun signature this and that...Robert you are not now or have you ever been qualified enough or knowledgable enough to reasnoably talk about or teach anything about the Yip Man wing chun signature. Get off cloud nine stop patting yourself on the back and wake the frick up if you want to talk about a chusauli signature be my guess talk until you are blue in the face but you really need to get off this I know Yip Man wing chun when we all know you don't know sh!t about it.

orig.post by Ned
    So I see that moving your a$s up and down is your WC signature that has some benefit to your mind, body and spirit? That explains a lot. I’m not going to debate you on that or put you down, it’s your signature. It’s your linking a$s up and down SLT WC signature.
    Robert its best that you stick to your WC signature because of your limited WC background. Your 33 years of behavior has not changed much from Lee Moy Shan (burn bridge), Moy Yat(burn bridge), and William Cheung(spread rumors) to now. How has that changed from back in the day when you had to be told at a William Cheung seminar that it was his workshop and not a RC seminar. Why do you have to be told you are not the center of attention? Do you see the problem? It's your a$s signature. The same WC a$s signiture your showing here. Your so dam c*cky on the internet and in private but on the other side of you a$s you say
    Robert we know you like to think of yourself as an authority on other people's business but reading your post and views it is obvious that most of the time you write you are either flat out incorrect or unqualified to speak to the topic at hand. Face it you are a fraud and a fake just read back through your off topic discussion of this signature you have no idea of what you are talking about. We all know it's not based on any training you have done it's not based on any study that you have done. We know you are not qualified to speak to the depth of Yip Man wing chun and we know you aren't willing to physically put your talk on the line so the truth is Chu could talk, and never walk.

Jesus... just when things finally calmed down!

Have fun with your flame wars... I'm out of here.

Bo-Toxic,

I am waiting for your response.

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...&postcount=158

wow niehoff is chu's student?

no wonder he likes muay thai so much. just like alan orr. "muay thai wing chun" haha

chi sau was not invented by yuen kay san and definitely not yip man. yip man actually learned it from YKS.

different chi sau concepts/movements were most likely introduced gradually into the system and amalgamated into what we know as chi sau. fung siu ching was a large contributor to this with his tai chi background.

no one will ever know if the Ng Mui myth is true or if Wing Chun really came from Fujian White Crane. No way to verify. Written records mean nothing especially when KF histories were often purpsely distorted.

what we do know is that WC is soft/internal. WC has some similarities to White Crane and Southern systems and Hakka Kuen and styles from Emei Mountain such as Tai Chi, Xing Yi, and Ba Gua

and yes, black flag, HFY, and Buddha Palm are probably all BS histories