Thread: Any new research for Hendrik?

Hybrid View

Any new research for Hendrik?

Hey,

Hendrik I know its been awhile since I've heard you discuss your theories on the Emei 12 Zhuang and the Fujian White Crane (SLT origins). But have you found any new research into the subject or are your theories based on the examination already completed? Also any more help or info on this subject is appreciated, regardless of my personal feeling or theories I like to keep an open mind in all matters. : )~

Thanks,
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Quote Originally Posted by Tensei85 View Post
    Hey,

Hendrik I know its been awhile since I've heard you discuss your theories on the Emei 12 Zhuang and the Fujian White Crane (SLT origins). But have you found any new research into the subject or are your theories based on the examination already completed? Also any more help or info on this subject is appreciated, regardless of my personal feeling or theories I like to keep an open mind in all matters. : )~

Thanks,

Sure,

since we have identify the father and mother of SLT or the emei 12 Zhuang and the Fujian White Crane (SLT origins) and confirm the WCK Red boat ancestors' description,

history and theory is no longer my focus because we know what it is. What my interest is how much the knowledge from the parents could benifit the practitioners of the SLT/SNT.

For past decade or so, we have using the knowledge to decode and applied into the SLT training, and that yield very good result on improving one's SLT almost by 10X in a very short period of time.

as I keep mention before, it is not the History the Theory the romance of the Rebels ..... it is how could the knowledge benifit the SLT/SNT training in Real life for every SLT/SNT practitioners interest me.

In a nutshell, we got the direction target lock decades ago as the first phase, and then as the second phase, dig into the details and we do see good supportive result so far.

Nope no changing history or his-story, Emei and Crane remain the same; and the progress is in the direction of getting more clarity of the details consistancely.

When these details release to the general public, WCners from the Gm Ip Man, YKS, Koo Lo, and Cho family will be able to use them without needs of changing thier SLT/SNT.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-16-2009 at 01:15 PM.

hendrik why are you so interested in WCK history if you are a kyokushin student?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    hendrik why are you so interested in WCK history if you are a kyokushin student?

Because I am both for past almost 40 years.
    and the advantages of being both WCner and Kyokushin give me a good reality check.

Sure, I am a Taiji, a Yee Chuan..... also

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    This is not defense of Hendrik or supporting him, but honestly, it's a ****ing good idea to cross-train, especially in a full contact style.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    This is not defense of Hendrik or supporting him, but honestly, it's a ****ing good idea to cross-train, especially in a full contact style.

When some is fantasying Rooting in YJKYM,

I know it doesnt work because these people never experience with the Kyokushin or MT's chain/continous low sweep (low round horse kick) in real time.

and that is in the 70's.

in my wing chun there is a similar move called white crane

aside from me, continuous low sweeps are not only in MT and kyokushin

interesting the steps you took, considering karate and MT are in direct opposition to WC principles

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    When some is fantasying Rooting in YJKYM,

I know it doesnt work because these people never experience with the Kyokushin or MT's chain/continous low sweep (low round horse kick) in real time.

and that is in the 70's.
    I understand what you are infer to, I study Muay Thai actually.

Pacman - these are not really pure "sweeps" but a mix between a sweep/low kick. What makes them so devastating, is the Muay Thai/Kyokushinkai way is to drill, drill, kick, kick, and kick some more stuffs.

When it comes at you, it is like iron broom gung. Except for real.

Funny thing, in CMA we have Tie Sao Gung (iron broom), but how many use it for real everytime they are fighting, sparring? Not too many that is the problem. Whereas the Thai boxer or Kyokushin fighter is kicking the hard bottom edge of banana bag, every single sessions, hundreds of times, then hundred/thousand more times against other peoples legs and shin.
    Last edited by Violent Designs; 05-16-2009 at 11:25 PM.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori