Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any new research for Hendrik?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
    but you see there are many stuffs in pink running who faint pens. similarly mushroom devours hot.

in conclusion, colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    What ?
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

but you see there are many stuffs in pink running who faint pens. similarly mushroom devours hot.

hahaha, sure everyone has their view.

another Chinese song I like on these view matter.

http://media.webstv.net/m/777000

It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    What ?
    You said what? but Hendrik understood it. Its because Pacman is talking on a Autistic level of understanding. You can not understand it because your mind is not wired that way. Only special people can understand Austic speech. But there books which show you how to speak to Austic people but in reality you really don't understand them. I bet you Pacman didn't understand what the heck he wrote either...But Hendrik understood it fine.

Originally Posted by Pacman

Now let me speak Austistically the Hendrik...

Hendrik do you agree the flow of white crane is like river forever moving with no stop. no ceasing. forever rushing like wind on you face. Some say the root is a hard mountain. but one must learn to root and move to flow with out stagnation to be like wind. forever flowing like feather being carried by a strong wind. The feather no resist it goes where the wind blows it. the feather doesn't root or try to stop the wind it just flows like an endless river flows across riverbed. hendrik do you agree this is how ones wc should be. what flow stuff. but the ability to yield and loose oneself in the moment. be led by your foe an you will know him. if you tell you how to do it then you will not know. if i show you how to flow then you will begin to know. is this the flow hendrik you speak of. the directional vectors or another story. but for now lets deal with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post

Now let me speak Austistically the Hendrik...

Hendrik do you agree the flow of white crane is like river forever moving with no stop.

no ceasing. forever rushing like wind on you face. Some say the root is a hard mountain.

but one must learn to root and move to flow with out stagnation to be like wind.

forever flowing like feather being carried by a strong wind. The feather no resist it goes where the wind blows it. the feather doesn't root or try to stop the wind it just flows like an endless river flows across riverbed.

hendrik do you agree this is how ones wc should be. what flow stuff. but the ability to yield and loose oneself in the moment. be led by your foe an you will know him. if you tell you how to do it then you will not know. if i show you how to flow then you will begin to know. is this the flow hendrik you speak of. the directional vectors or another story. but for now lets deal with the flow.

I speak Zen because I am a Zen follower.

You see, if one can do it, then one dont need to ask me.

If one cant do it or not at the level; no matter what or who says, it simply doesnt matter.

this is because even if Miss Wing Chun shows it in front of one eyes, one will not recognized it.

and so does your description above describe Jennifer in the following clip?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14VI45EdUo
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-18-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Hendrik

Hendrik You have understood because you already know...you know because you have experience it. what is experience stuff. it is nature. even in nature we have rock water and wind. Rock is strong an can break bones. But water can wear away rock and carry heavy rocks far away. Wind can also erode rocks and wear it away. But wind can also carry water far away even into the heavens. Wind can carry water across nations an rain down upon them in thunder and lighting and hurricans and toranados. Wind can carry rocks and water with in an use it as powerful force that can destroy even steel. So my friend be Wind. But also take note to harness the power of water flow like a river. But also take note of hardness of rocks. An add to wind water and stone. An become a cyclone force that can crush, smash, drown and uplift the greatest force.

You are right even if Jennifer says those not on that level no comprende. You must open your mind with out trying. relax with out relaxing, let your mind flow freely with out controlling or guiding ones thoughts. Now adapt this one chi sau. allow the feeling to be like wind. go where ever the wind carries you. the force you feel is the wind. It carries you across the air like a speck of dust floating through the air. It lands when there is no force an floats away when force is propelled towards it. Be like a speck of dust hendrik when thou embarks on Sil Lim Tao. Practice form as if you are fighting and fight as if you are doing a form.

This rambling what is this stuff. what is Zen. Let your will go and become nothing become with out desire or will. Become like a speck an allow your will and desire to flow with energy that is unleashed on you. Deep with in search for an empty space. For the empty space is where action is. Then occupy the empty space an strike deep with in the conceptual meridan. Strike with out striking but use your opponents force. Let him strike himself with your fist. What is lightness what is it root. But Gravity. Gravity also effects a strong foundation that cyclones force to the earth. The weak overcomes the strong, The moving overcomes the still, the light in movement overcomes the heavy in steps.

When you attack be forceful like a Roaring Typhon. Like a Sunami. Strike hard like a Rushing a River and Hurricane. Strike continously like water rushing all around and wind filling up space. When your opponent attacks be like a speck of dust. Understand the dust. For it is smaller than you. It is weaker than you. It can not inflict pain upon you because its not like wind or water but because it is lighter than wind you can not hurt it. Punch a speck of dust. Try to slice it in half with a broadsword. You can not punch the dust an hurt it. your kicks can not hurt the dust. No matter how much chi you have you can not kill the dust. You can not break or cut the dust with your knife or kali stick. The dust can endure any attack. when you strike it is not there it dissipaites your force. It neutralizes your energy. Like White Lotus it floats away. So Offense is like Water and Wind. Defense is like a speck of dust! You can not hurt the dust. If you become a speck of dust no one can hurt you!

Learn to be these three with out trying. second nature. Do with out doing. Think with out thinking. Then you will be unbeatable.

Make your Way simple. For that which is easily understood is superior to complicated. Two fight. One with complex art the other with a simple art. The complex art has many avenues that it must take before reaching its destination where as the simple fighter has few options thus he strikes down the center an ends conflicts quickly. The simple defeats the complex. The simple is faster and complex takes longer...What is this stuff? Use softness to over come hardess. Use speed to overcome strenght. The small defeats the big. the weaker defeats the stronger. The Simple strike internally. While the complex must take an external route. The simple is linear while the complex is a series of ellipitcal spirals that take many paths before reaching its goal. Strive to be wind my friend! Also be like Water!

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I speak Zen because I am a Zen follower.

You see, if one can do it, then one dont need to ask me.

If one cant do it or not at the level; no matter what or who says, it simply doesnt matter.

this is because even if Miss Wing Chun shows it in front of one eyes, one will not recognized it.

and so does your description above describe Jennifer in the following clip?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q14VI45EdUo
    Last edited by Yoshiyahu; 05-18-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Yoshiyahu, it is no secret that I have disagreed and even ****ed at Hendrik before many times.

But seriously you are trying too **** hard. And it is pathetic. Or should I say you are pathetic?

If you want to insult people, don't beat around the bush, I hate people like that.

You wanna say something rude and nasty to Hendrik, just ****ing say it already.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Insulty

Its not an insult persay. Its an understanding. I have to speak in words he understand to invoke simpler terms. I understand Hendriks language. But I am use to talking in the common vernacular. I am tired of fighting Hendrik obscure speech. So I will speak to him on his level. I will also decipher his ramblings for others to understand since he chooses to place everything in parable form. But as for insult I just plead with hendrik to write in the common vernacular. He is most resistance an I find it futile to take any other discourse but straight down the middle...

Sorry violent designs to offend you!

Yoshiyahu, it is no secret that I have disagreed and even ****ed at Hendrik before many times.

But seriously you are trying too **** hard. And it is pathetic. Or should I say you are pathetic?

If you want to insult people, don't beat around the bush, I hate people like that.

You wanna say something rude and nasty to Hendrik, just ****ing say it already.

I have nothing against you. Actually I will take a break from this WC board, it is your discussions after all, since I am not even a WC player.
    - Yagyū Munenori

I understand Hendriks language. But I am use to talking in the common vernacular. I am tired of fighting Hendrik obscure speech. So I will speak to him on his level..................!

Seriously, My post is not what you think.

an example is when I mention Kyokushin/MT chain low sweep/round horse kicks. some right away link it to the Bak Hok Come Wu or the White Crane...... They think they know but they totally off target.

This example is to show how one doesnt have discrimination or AWARENESS on their thought and on what is reality and what is what they think. The mind just goes automatic without any AWARENESS.

Why do I post in the Zen way? because I purposely dont want people doing "Blind link" or Run in automatic as above. I intended to make them cant think so that their AWareness is activate; so they can look into what is going on.

However, some is drown into their automatic mind so much that instead of their Awareness got turn on, the automatic mind kicks into Blaming others/defensive/argueing mode. and create a whole bunch of energy wasting egoistic action.

As in the above case, it is a kiss of death if one takes the Kyokushin low kicks as Bak Hock and not aware of it.

When I was young and living in SEA, some CMA people always make that type of mistake and over look / take it lightly until they are within the match/competition got hit by the kicks without a clue; because it is totally out of their expectation.
    and the next thing they got into is the trauma state which cause thier whole life to afraid of the look sweep like seeing a ghost.

To be a serious advance Martial artist, in my experience, means to have a full awareness of one's action and aware of the details and clarity of the surrounding. Every details of the action count.

With the mind run in automatic similar to the above, and all those "I know it too" that shown how much cultivation one really have in thier awareness. Sure there is lots of Tounge Fu but is that kung fu?

May be somedays you will know what I mean, May be you never will.

So here I choose a song to present what I mean in plain english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-18-2009 at 09:11 PM.

an example is when I mean Kyokushin/MT chain low sweep/round horse kicks. some right away link it to the Bak Hok Come Wu or the White Crane...... . That just shown how one doesnt have discrimination on their thought on what is reality and what is what they think.
    i know there are differences, but the purpose of the kicks are the same

i know there are differences, but the purpose of the kicks are the same
    have you take a few of Bak Hock and a few of MT or Kyokushin?

if yes what is the differences?

and

What do you mean the purpose of the kicks are the same?

I have heard:

"Preoccupied with a single leaf, you'll miss the entire tree. Preoccupied with a single tree, you'll miss the entire forest."
    - Yagyū Munenori

I have nothing against you. Actually I will take a break from this WC board, it is your discussions after all, since I am not even a WC player.
    I AM SORRY WHAT SORTA OF PLAYER ARE YOU... But anyway. do you know anything about Wing Chun. Are you curious about the art?

an example is when I mention Kyokushin/MT chain low sweep/round horse kicks. some right away link it to the Bak Hok Come Wu or the White Crane...... They think they know but they totally off target.

This example is to show how one doesnt have discrimination or AWARENESS on their thought and on what is reality and what is what they think. The mind just goes automatic without any AWARENESS.

Why do I post in the Zen way? because I purposely dont want people doing "Blind link" or Run in automatic as above. I intended to make them cant think so that their AWareness is activate; so they can look into what is going on.

However, some is drown into their automatic mind so much that instead of their Awareness got turn on, the automatic mind kicks into Blaming others/defensive/argueing mode. and create a whole bunch of energy wasting egoistic action.

As in the above case, it is a kiss of death if one takes the Kyokushin low kicks as Bak Hock and not aware of it.

When I was young and living in SEA, some CMA people always make that type of mistake and over look / take it lightly until they are within the match/competition got hit by the kicks without a clue; because it is totally out of their expectation.
    and the next thing they got into is the trauma state which cause thier whole life to afraid of the look sweep like seeing a ghost.

To be a serious advance Martial artist, in my experience, means to have a full awareness of one's action and aware of the details and clarity of the surrounding. Every details of the action count.

With the mind run in automatic similar to the above, and all those "I know it too" that shown how much cultivation one really have in thier awareness. Sure there is lots of Tounge Fu but is that kung fu?

May be somedays you will know what I mean, May be you never will.

So here I choose a song to present what I mean in plain english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM

Okay my friend. One must be able to empty his cup in order to not use automatic mind. Before awareness comes one has to disconnect preconceived ideas. Are is it our experiences that allow our awareness to be keen? What is it?

but the key to be ready for those sorta of kicks is to spar with those guys. An then you can be ready for it.

I AM SORRY WHAT SORTA OF PLAYER ARE YOU... But anyway. do you know anything about Wing Chun. Are you curious about the art?

Okay my friend. One must be able to empty his cup in order to not use automatic mind.
    For this crap, 0ne hundred blows! The grass grows without Hedricks help, why not you?