enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNMOy...e=channel_page

Nick
    Buck Sing Gwoon

Nice
    just watched pt 1-10 as well

thanks for sharing!

thanks a lot Nick

May I ask you to write down what grandmaster Dave Lacey is saying? I can understand only about 50%
    I would greatly appreciate it.

Thumbs up

Hey Nick,

Great vid! I really liked how Lacey Sifu came out himself to help out the little-one finish the performance!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilmore View Post
    thanks a lot Nick

May I ask you to write down what grandmaster Dave Lacey is saying? I can understand only about 50%
    I would greatly appreciate it.
    Hi Vilmore, hope this helps...

"There are alot of rules to follow in CLF but I wont go over them all but one of the important ones is dont provoke fights, dont go out looking for trouble, causing trouble, you must use your martial arts when there's harm to you and in Buck Sing CLF theres a rule, once you fight you must not pull your punches, you must not show any mercy"

"Its not how much you know, it doesnt matter whether you know 15 or 70 forms or you know alot of techniques, its how well you have mastered and perfected those movements, just the basic moves alone in CLF can take you a long time to master"

...amen.

nospam
    佛家

Blog Entries
    I second that!

and, me too, i loved the part of the General coming out to help the little one. Priceless.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

General Lacey is amazing to watch, as ever.

Thanks for sharing.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Sing Gwoon View Post
    Hi Vilmore, hope this helps...

"There are alot of rules to follow in CLF but I wont go over them all but one of the important ones is dont provoke fights, dont go out looking for trouble, causing trouble, you must use your martial arts when there's harm to you and in Buck Sing CLF theres a rule, once you fight you must not pull your punches, you must not show any mercy"

"Its not how much you know, it doesnt matter whether you know 15 or 70 forms or you know alot of techniques, its how well you have mastered and perfected those movements, just the basic moves alone in CLF can take you a long time to master"
    yes thank you very much

It's always an honour and pleasure to view any footage of 'The General' Master Dave Lacey in action!
    Truly inspiring to hear him speak and give his insight and knowledge.
    And as Chasing Cahrp Chui always says...

"His Charp Chui's are getting faster with age"