Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun in the movies!

give my regards to the golden ribbion boxer or maybe pink ribbion
    peace russellsherry
    Oh! Oh!...Now I know who is posting the crap about Fong on the "ving tsun" forum!....Bad boy!...

Old Jong,

Jokes, I get Jokes!

Thank you for your prompt reply. Jokes are funny when its does not directly insult a specific person. Furthermore, I can't decipher your tone in writting. So thanks for refraining yourself in the future.

cheers,

Quan

Originally posted by Tylus
    Old Jong,

Jokes, I get Jokes!

Thank you for your prompt reply. Jokes are funny when its does not directly insult a specific person. Furthermore, I can't decipher your tone in writting. So thanks for refraining yourself in the future.

cheers,

Quan
    Listen!...Do you really think I could not do a lot better if I wanted to insult somebody?...
    Furthermore, I usually refrain myself when "I" decide to do it myself!... So thanks for not worrying about the future too much.

movies

hey old jong if you are going toget smart what about you saying wiliam cheung olny had 4 years with yip by the way their
    is a reson you guys are worried about randy he is better and more successfull i will make sure william knows what you said about him i have known him for 20 years bet you did not know that russellherry by the way i may be coming to the states late next year we can sort it out then face toface
    russellsherry

Re: movies

Originally posted by russellsherry
    hey old jong if you are going toget smart what about you saying wiliam cheung olny had 4 years with yip by the way their
    is a reson you guys are worried about randy he is better and more successfull i will make sure william knows what you said about him i have known him for 20 years bet you did not know that russellherry by the way i may be coming to the states late next year we can sort it out then face toface
    Are you not overreacting just a little bit?...

russellsherry

dont think i am a soft target and if want to get smart joy ask anerlick there were olny two people in melbourne who challenged other schools me and rick spain i back up what i say
    russellsherry keep this crap of the net you guys always start first
    russellsherry

Re: russellsherry

Originally posted by russellsherry
    dont think i am a soft target and if want to get smart joy ask anerlick there were olny two people in melbourne who challenged other schools me and rick spain i back up what i say
    russellsherry keep this crap of the net you guys always start first
    Try to take a deep breath through the nose,relax,make a happy face See?...You fell better already!...

Old Jong,

52 years old and you haven't learned anything.

:Quan

OK... then..... back to the topic of the thread.... Wing Chun movies !!! I found this thread at another forum discussing a bit about the alleged upcoming Yip Man movie:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...c/20948-1.html
    The more you know, the more you find you don't know...

ntc,
    Thanks for the info.
    As long as they don't have Tom Cruise playing Yip Man it could be alright

J
    Yo mama is so fat, she has jeans made by Jeep

Oh ya, well Yo mama is so fat, she has a blackbelt at McDonald's

Nah.... but watch out... they might have Jim Carrey instead !!!
    The more you know, the more you find you don't know...

I have Decendent of Wing Chun and I enjoy watching it.

The main plot is a Wing Chun master helps the police capture a ruthless criminal. The ruthless criminal swears revenge. The ruthless criminal breaks out of jail with the help of his friend who also happens to be a ruthless criminal. The two ruthless criminals then set out to kill the Wing Chun master.

The sub plot is kinda dumb. An undisciplined kung fu artist who was trained by a senial old monk comes to town. He has some skills and believes that he is a great fighter. He actually is pretty good but not as good of course as the guys from the wing chun school. The Wing chun master puts him in his place and the undisciplined student goes to get his senial old master. The senial old master and the Wing chun master fight but realize that they have a teacher or friend in common. Then they do a student exchange. So the undisciplined kung fu artist becomes a student of the wing chun master. Blah, blah blah, the undiciplined student eventually gets killed by the above ruthless criminals.

It's not a great movie but it's not bad either. There is some wing chun but no much. There are some pretty cool spear fight scenes.

I'd give it a "C". Worth renting if you're into old school kung fu movies or worth buying if you can get it cheap.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I apologize to everyone for the distractions.

The three movies I would recommend:

1) Warrior Two (1978)
    2) Prodigal Son (1982)
    3) Wing Chun (1994)

You can get all these on ebay or online stores for less than $10/each.

Old Jong,

Jokes, I get Jokes!

cheers,

Quan

yes is ture joke is funny when not directly insult

good thing moe and his brothers not alive or old jong really have problem for insulting moes hair

Old Jong,

52 years old and you haven't learned anything.

:Quan
    Tell me about what I should learn!...

I apologize to everyone for the distractions.
    Don't worry! we are acustomed to such paranoid reactions by Randy's group!...My only mistake was to forget about it for a brief moment.This is not an apology BTW!...Jerk!