Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: question about siu nim tao

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Hey, you never know when those mime skills might be useful.

http://www.drmcninja.com/mcdonalds.html

so what is the usefulness?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    so what is the usefulness?
    He just explained it to you, how else could you deal with sick, criminal Mime?

DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    He just explained it to you, how else could you deal with sick, criminal Mime?

DUH!

sure, you are fantasy and none of you can defend Terence's view. sad!

If someone choreographed the movements you use in riding a bike into a fixed set, so that you perform them in the air, what would THAT be good for?

If someone choreographed the movements you use in basketball into a fixed set, so that you perform them in the air (without a ball), what would THAT be good for?

If someone choreographed the movements you use in boxing into a fixed set, so that you perform them in the air, what would THAT be good for?

It's the EXACT same thing.

just pronouce SLT/SNT is dead because none of you expert who posts on Yin Yang/ Chi... internal art..wck .. cant defend Terence's post. Face the reality.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-05-2009 at 12:18 PM.

sure, you are fantasy and none of you can defend Terence's view. sad!

just pronouce SLT/SNT is dead because none of you expert who posts on Yin Yang/ Chi... internal art..wck .. cant defend Terence's post. Face the reality.
    Yin/yang, chi, internal art, etc, IS fantasy.

If you want to teach someone to play basketball, you could begin by teaching them the movements of basketball from a form (practicing the movements in the air). But, I think anyone with a lick of common sense would tell you that's really a silly way to teach basketball. But, change that to martial arts and suddenly people begin believing in those silly things.

I could talk about the yin/yang of basketball, the chi of basketball, the internal art of basketball. But anyone with a lick of sense would know this is all silly. But change that to the martial arts and suddenly people begin believing in those silly things.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    Yin/yang, chi, internal art, etc, IS fantasy.

If you want to teach someone to play basketball, you could begin by teaching them the movements of basketball from a form (practicing the movements in the air). But, I think anyone with a lick of common sense would tell you that's really a silly way to teach basketball. But, change that to martial arts and suddenly people begin believing in those silly things.

I could talk about the yin/yang of basketball, the chi of basketball, the internal art of basketball. But anyone with a lick of sense would know this is all silly. But change that to the martial arts and suddenly people begin believing in those silly things.

Terence,

hahaha, somedays when you see it if there is any chance you will be shock.
    I wouldnt tell you the story to ruin your movie. hahahaha

As for the other WCners, the issue is could one deliver instead of just Toung Fu all the way with His-story.....

Terence,

hahaha, somedays when you see it if there is any chance you will be shock.

As for the other WCners, the issue is could one deliver instead of just Toung Fu all the way with His-story.....

The Hendrik theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNn361umypM

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post

I sure not those who believe in the one and only one Mantra and sure always find a way to do something different and better --- the Van Helsing way.

there always a new way to kill the Vampire even none have done it for passed 100 of years. hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrOqCgDgXfQ
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-05-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Henrick, you speak of Toung Fu, like you don't practice it yourself - what a laugh! Do you have any evidence that all this nonsense you babble continuously translates into any modern-day fighting skills?
    Can you prove it works?
    Do you spar or fight with this stuff, let alone at all?

If not, you are the biggest Tounge Fuist on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Henrick, you speak of Toung Fu, like you don't practice it yourself - what a laugh! Do you have any evidence that all this nonsense you babble continuously translates into any modern-day fighting skills?
    Can you prove it works?
    Do you spar or fight with this stuff, let alone at all?

If not, you are the biggest Tounge Fuist on this forum.

What have you contribute in the forum beside you you me me all kinds of blind ego driven noise?

if your art doesnt work that is your problem. not mine.

The quetion isn't if 'my art' that works or doesn't. It's whether or not I can make it work.

Besides all that, I speak from my own, proven-to-myself experiences. Not from something I've read or any "so I've heards'. I was just curious if you do the same since you do say soooo many things here.
    Well?
    Do you?

As for ego driven, I'll just quote your last one. What is this all about if not ego?

"somedays when you see it if there is any chance you will be shock.
    As for the other WCners, the issue is could one deliver instead of just Toung Fu all the way with His-story....."

Sounds like someone who hints at having all the answers while others only speak toung fu, fantasy and 'his-story'. Talk about ego..

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    The quetion isn't if 'my art' that works or doesn't. It's whether or not I can make it work.

Besides all that, I speak from my own, proven-to-myself experiences. Not from something I've read or any "so I've heards'. I was just curious if you do the same since you do say soooo many things here.
    Well?
    Do you?

As for ego driven, I'll just quote your last one. What is this all about if not ego?

"somedays when you see it if there is any chance you will be shock.
    As for the other WCners, the issue is could one deliver instead of just Toung Fu all the way with His-story....."

Sounds like someone who hints at having all the answers while others only speak toung fu, fantasy and 'his-story'. Talk about ego..

great! excellent!

practice all your talk here on.

great! excellent!

practice all your talk here on.
    how does one apply SLT in a actual fight Hendrik?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    how does one apply SLT in a actual fight Hendrik?
    When you can quiet you mind and those fighting thoughts, I will tell you. Serious.

Otherwise, you will listen but hear nothing.

When you can quiet you mind and those fighting thoughts, I will tell you. Serious.

Otherwise, you will listen but hear nothing.
    Do you know what the fighting applications are????