Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: question about siu nim tao

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    Who cares if the ENTIRE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY has determined that something is a fantasy?

Interesting perspective.

hahaha. great .

and BTW. you also the one who believe in Gracie's subsconcious learning. hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Call Dr. Neely or Penn State if you feel you would love to express your belief.

For me,

I know lots of people cure or heal or control thier chronic disease via qigong.
    Hendrik, you are being disingenuous. Edmund has already told you that he has made significant attempts to contact Dr. Neely and that Neely won't have any contact. You know that. So why do you tell people to call him knowing that?

You have just demonstrated that you are not interested in really evaluating Neely's website claims, you don't seem to care that under Johns Hopkins own standards that his website is considered highly suspect, and now you are saying to contact him when you know that won't work. Do you think this is intellectually honest?

And, it takes serious medical studies by trained researcher to find out what really works and why things really work. Maybe if you took the time to learn something about what's really involved in medical research (in proving some treatment is actually useful), you wouldn't make such claims.

hahaha. great .

and BTW. you also the one who believe in Gracie's subsconcious learning. hahahaha.
    And the Gracies have produced how many world-class fighters? Oh, but I'm sure that YOU know better.

And the Gracies have produced how many world-class fighters? Oh, but I'm sure that YOU know better.

I dont know Gracies. But I do know Mas Oyama better.

Anyone in Bay area interested in meeting and chatting about SLT/SNT and the three platform development?

I dont know Gracies. But I do know Mas Oyama better.
    Hendrik, I am coming to the conclusion that you are simply intellectually dishonest.

You bring up the Gracie quote about how learning BJJ is a unconscious process out of the blue when it has nothing at all to do with the topic at hand (how qi is a fantasy) in an attempt at ridicule, and when I point out that they may know something about what they are talking about - more so than you - since they have the experience of producing loads of world-class fighters, you come back with the childish "Mas Oyama was better."

You should know that when you have to resort to intellectual dishonesty, it means you've not only lost your argument, you've lost all integrity.

Hendrik, I am coming to the conclusion that you are simply intellectually dishonest.

You bring up the Gracie quote about how learning BJJ is a unconscious process out of the blue when it has nothing at all to do with the topic at hand (how qi is a fantasy) in an attempt at ridicule, and when I point out that they may know something about what they are talking about - more so than you - since they have the experience of producing loads of world-class fighters, you come back with the childish "Mas Oyama was better."

You should know that when you have to resort to intellectual dishonesty, it means you've not only lost your argument, you've lost all integrity.

It is you who quote the Gracie's subsconcious learning in one hand and on the other hand keep playing Scientific police. Not me. (not to mention, you dont even use Scientific instrument in training. hahaha. That is how far you are a Scientific)

I learn with Mas Oyama's team, so I know Mas Oyama. I dont learn with Gracie's team. So I dont know Gracie. I heard about Gracie but that doesnt make me KNOW Gracie. Got that straight ?

That is a simple fact.

since You like to argue for your hero, your religion....your tribal believe.....you are a savior of WCK....and how you think I am thinking....... I dont have time for that. Thanks and no thanks.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-27-2009 at 12:11 PM.

It is you who quote the Gracie's subsconcious learning in one hand and on the other hand keep playing Scientific police. Not me. (not to mention, you dont even use Scientific instrument in training. hahaha. That is how far you are a Scientific)

I learn with Mas Oyama's team, so I know Mas Oyama. I dont learn with Gracie's team. So I dont know Gracie. I heard about Gracie but that doesnt make me KNOW Gracie. Got that straight ?

That is a simple fact.

since You like to argue for your hero, your religion....your tribal believe.....you are a savior of WCK....and how you think I am thinking....... I dont have time for that. Thanks and no thanks.
    You keep bringing out that "subconsious learning" thing...
    Now, if I recall correctly ( and I am not saying I do), learning via the subconsious is nothing new or revolutionary and yes, Mas Oyama was a fan of that too, it was called 1000 reps of Kihon !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You keep bringing out that "subconsious learning" thing...
    Now, if I recall correctly ( and I am not saying I do), learning via the subconsious is nothing new or revolutionary and yes, Mas Oyama was a fan of that too, it was called 1000 reps of Kihon !

According to Terence's posts,

As soon as it is not Gracie, then all others' practice needs to be Scientifically Prove. other wise it is misleading.

See,
    Terence accept whatever he has heard from Gracie and by default that it the TRUTH ;
    but required all others to be scientific proven.

Thus, Gracie can do that and it is the Truth. While Mas Oyama has to proven scientifically. hahaha

2, As for Mas Oyama training, yes, I know that because I am a Kyokushin.
    Dont know about Gracie's training for I am not a BJJ.
    an honest reply, but Terence doesnt accept that.

Niehoff

Let me asked you a question Terrence...

Do you practice any Wing Chun forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Let me asked you a question Terrence...

Do you practice any Wing Chun forms?

Ofcorse Terence does. He is just playing Bad guy and let me play Good guy.

Ofcorse Terence does. He is just playing Bad guy and let me play Good guy.
    Hendrik do you practice fighting? Do you actually Spar with your Art?

Call Dr. Neely or Penn State if you feel you would love to express your belief.

For me,

I know lots of people cure or heal or control thier chronic disease via qigong without western medicine or even when western medicine cant help them.
    I tried calling him 3 separate times and emailing him 3 times.

You keep recommending people try talk to him even though I told you he never answers. Where's the **** social etiquette? It's like deliberately giving bad directions. Your pet answer of "call Dr Neely" is just a cop out when you can't actually justify that mystery research as being scientific.

There's a *big* difference between saying you have anecdotes and saying that this lying nutjob website shows scientific experiments that prove something.

I've got anecdotes and scientific research on taiji and qigong as well.

http://cre.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/21/2/99

However the research tends to have far more conservative conclusions than your claims of curing cancer from a different city.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
    I tried calling him 3 separate times and emailing him 3 times.

You keep recommending people try talk to him even though I told you he never answers. Where's the **** social etiquette? It's like deliberately giving bad directions. Your pet answer of "call Dr Neely" is just a cop out when you can't actually justify that mystery research as being scientific.

There's a *big* difference between saying you have anecdotes and saying that this lying nutjob website shows scientific experiments that prove something.

I've got anecdotes and scientific research on taiji and qigong as well.

http://cre.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/21/2/99

However the research tends to have far more conservative conclusions than your claims of curing cancer from a different city.

1, Raise your points with Penn State Univ. instead of me.

I dont claim anything, I only share what I found

from

http://www.zqyxf.com/en/index.asp
    to
    http://www.naturalhealingcenter.com/...e/jixingli.htm
    to
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C8oF...rom=PL&index=7

you can choose to believe it or critic it or anything that is fine with me, free will world.

2, As for "Where's the **** social etiquette?" what is your etiquette ? read your own previous posts and find out.
    Perhaps that is why people dont want to communicate with you?

It is a fact that :

I have personally met and speak with a lady MD from LA who have turmor, She went contact Dr. Neely to verify the "Dr. Neely -- Ji-Xing Li's" research ( as you have read in the website) ; and then fly north to search out Qigong Master Ji-Xing Li to consult him for alternative help for her very serious sickness.

I have also personally asked the asistance of Master Ji-Xing Li who is communicating with Dr. Neely that is it ok to contact Dr. Neely.
    She told me YES Dr. Neely will response, as soon as it is a PROPER, POLITE, and Professional communication.

Perhaps you need to think, why people do communicate with you.

BTW. this is a SLT discussion let's focus on the Topic.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-27-2009 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
    Hendrik do you practice fighting? Do you actually Spar with your Art?

Havent you ask this question before ?