Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP David Carradine

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Well...it seems that ....
    Self-Erotic asphyxiation?
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

A Thailand newspaper, The Nation, reported the 72-year-old actor was found hanging.

Suicide at 72 - that's like jumping out of line just before you're the next person to be served at Mickey D's.

Yes, there was and is racism in Hollywood.

BUT...

I have never seen a single Chinese movie that had a non-Chinese in a leading role.

It's the same everywhere, and Hollywood is hardly the worst.

Which has zero to do With David Carradine. He did not cast himself. Bruce Lee was wasting his time being mad at him, but we're all human.

I wonder if this is a case of "don't drink alone."

naked and hanging......now it souns even more suspect...me suspects foul play....

Thai Mafia Triad etc etc. I wonder if the door to the closet was opened or closed ?? KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    naked and hanging......now it souns even more suspect...me suspects foul play....
    seems more like death by misadventure to me.

he was a gregarious chap after all and likely was trying out some sexual activity and wound up dead.

this is how the former singer for inxs died as well.

auto-erotic asphyxiation.

very plausible with a personality like Carradine's
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thumbs down

dead by hanging

naked

in a closet

in Thailand

something tells me that soon a young Thai boy will find its way into this picture

(watch Tai Chi Bob cry out in anguish that we aren't respecting the dead)

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

if he was anything like sanjuro ronin says, he probably was running his mouth drunk at a bar in town... ****ed a few locals off, they send in a hottie asian chick to lure him into a night of drunken sex and then jump his a$$.. or as that llkdmfky-er.. 432%jh9-99(whatever) SAYS, he found himself a thai boy and then felt so guilty afterwards that he couldn't bare it... if it was triads or who-not, it shows his kung fu was useless, unless of course there is a mound of suppressed evidence that there was a grand struggle with blood stains all over the walls... wonder if his body was bruised and banged up? my gut instincts call foul play in any event - highly unlikely that a movie star of moderate success and money would kill themselves at a 5 star hotel in the middle of a global recession.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I may joke, but make no mistake-I am fully aware of the impact his show had on the Western world being exposed to Chinese Martial Arts and philosophy. I was and remain a huge fan of the original series, especially the pilot.
    -and for that, he will be sorely missed.
    oh, yeah...and Death Race 2000. That alone should erase his karmic debt and reserve him a spot in heaven.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

If I were part of DC family I would sue LK and Uki for slander. Drag their butts into court until they went broke I wonder about Psychos like you guys who make up stuff like that sounds like your own fantasy you are trying to live through the media here. KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    If I were part of DC family I would sue LK and Uki for slander.
    "i'll sue you" - the great american scheme.
    Drag their butts into court until they went broke.
    oh my... how scary... life with no money. i am shivering with fright.
    I wonder about Psychos like you guys who make up stuff like that sounds like your own fantasy you are trying to live through the media here.
    i wonder about people like you who take everything way to personal. just running off the possibilities here... because we all know that ANYTHING is possible, not just the possibilities you want it to be... besides... anything coming from the likes of your philosophical mentality i'll take as a mouthful of mud... its hard to find respect for someone who can't even come up with their own internet name.

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    If I were part of DC family I would sue LK and Uki for slander. Drag their butts into court
    fortunately for them, they realize you are not a lawyer, have no idea about law and are a raving nut job

go ahead, sue me for calling you a nut job, you freak

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Uki or bruised one or one who is thrown sounds like one defeated to me. To agree with some one makes you like them to feed into LK 's BS makes you no better than him KC One should not speak ill of the dead KC

You my friend are just a fat bald"partially" wanna be. No I am no lawyer didnt say I was you are a pervert though. The guilty dog barks first that is why you brought up about the Thai Boy. KC

kwaichang's students should sue him for impersonating a kung fu teacher

I also think the comments about young boys and closets hit him a little too close to home