Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP David Carradine

Yes your home LK I saw that vid of you hugging that student of yours , oh yeah you call it clinching I forget. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

I just love faceless, nameless, kung fu theatre wannabe's who can't keep up with an argument so all they can say is "no, you are"

You've been exposed more times than a stripper's ass and yet you come back for more. Thrown out of Shaolin Do, practicing medicine without a license, and weren't you accused of breaking and entering? Maybe you do know somethng about the law, ie being on the wrong side of it!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Wrong guy a$$ get your facts 1st then open youir big mouth KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

which wrong facts?

you won't give your name, you claim to be a "shaolin temple" You claim to be a "hitman"

your screen name screams "cheese"

you can't keep up with the conversation and fall back on the lamest of non-insults

like I said, you're a loser.. and probably a ****phobe because you've been screaming at the top of your lungs now for quite a few posts

really, I understand the internet is your best outlet for your fantasy land lifestyle, but understand that some of us are going to tell you straight

can't deal with it? -------> the closet is over that way, find some sturdy rope

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    Uki or bruised one or one who is thrown sounds like one defeated to me.
    what sounds did you hear? this tiger is not defeated in any sense of the word.
    To agree with some one makes you like them to feed into LK 's BS makes you no better than him KC One should not speak ill of the dead KC
    where did i agree with him? i am simply musing on his own thoughts of the matter... you really should get your comprehension of english grammar upto par so that you can fully clairfy what you read in peoples posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiBob View Post
    Greetings..

Journey well, DC.. and, may those that speak ill of the dead soon follow..

I read the obit, and.. with stunning predictability Ross displays his mindless attention seeking commentary.. muzzle that cur, Gene..
    Well said
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

more news

like i said you ever meet or speak to this man ytou would know he is not the type to kill himself....some bull**** is happening. i smell it...

The attorney who wed Kill Bill star David Carradine and his wife Annie at pal Michael Madsen's home is calling on the media not to jump to conclusions about the actor's sudden death.

Carradine, 72, was found dead in a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand, where he was shooting a new movie, and initial reports suggest he hanged himself.

The actor's manager, Chuck Binder, insists Carradine died of natural causes, but police officials insist a hotel maid had found Carradine dead in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and body on Thursday morning.

The late star's longtime attorney and friend, Vicki Roberts, who conducted the actor's fifth wedding ceremony in December 2004, is hoping the truth will prove Carradine did not commit suicide.

She tells WENN, "I would also hope that there would be a full investigation before any conclusions are drawn."

Roberts adds, "I have known David Carradine and his wife Annie for many, many years and I was honoured to have performed their marriage ceremony in 2004 at the home of Michael Madsen. My deepest condolences go out to Annie and the family.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    can't deal with it? -------> the closet is over that way, find some sturdy rope
    i love it... so cold it's comical.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Well said
    hey! Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Vlad the impaler are all dead, but let's not speak ill of them

Lkfmdc, is there a waiting list to get you to write an obit, or is it first come first serve?

hey! Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Vlad the impaler are all dead, but let's not speak ill of them
    LOL! Ross you are something else.....
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    LOL! Ross you are something else.....
    Had it been a closet in Scotland, he'd be the first to post the sheep pics.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Lkfmdc, is there a waiting list to get you to write an obit, or is it first come first serve?
    Gene has paid me NOT to write his!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Had it been a closet in Scotland, he'd be the first to post the sheep pics.
    Man when I pass I hope my name never makes it to this forum or I'll be spinning in my grave

Hey KC maybe I'll hit you up next I'm in KC
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Gene has paid me NOT to write his!
    "He was slathered in nacho cheese, with telling ninjette footprints all over his back."

Just to clarify, I have a sentimental side for DC, but I figure anyone who played in a lot of westerns wouldn't think things were kosher unless a bunch of SOBs showed up at his wake.