Thread: Herb Ox graduating?...!

Herb Ox graduating?...!

At last...

After 3208 hours over a 4 year course of study, yours truly is graduating with a Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine (MTCM) from Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, California on Sunday, June 7.

I was honored to be selected as Class Speaker (kinda like valedictorian), but now I have to give a speech...

Ahhh... looking forward to having some time to train again. Next is the big push for the licensure exam. Thanks to all on this forum who have kept my interest in Chinese medicine flourishing.

In health,

herb ox

Brother,

Congrats on the getting through the program.

I have another two years or so at NESA.

Let me know if you need help studying.

Be well,

Dale
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

congrats! welcome to the field of health-care professions; you may now replace your school-based frustrations with a whole new set of reasons to bang your head against the proverbial brick wall!

Graduating!

Congratulations Herb Ox.

joy chaudhuri

Hey, Congratulations!

Get ready to relearn EVERYTHING...

Don't worry, it's fun.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen!

I'm so looking forward to having the time to delve deeper into the more energetic aspects of this medicine!

Be Well!

brother ox

Well Done

Herb_Ox
    Congrats, on a job well done. Now the real journey
    begins.
    OTD

Congratulations shidi

I'm so sorry I couldn't attend your graduation ceremony because of work obligations. Welcome to the working world. Not to be too much of a wet blanket (but what's a shixiong for anyway?) but what makes you think you'll have more time to train here than in the ivory towers of academia?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thanks Gene. Of course your name came up plenty in the conversation as it was truly a gathering of heavyweights including, hasayfu and family, legbone and the Elfin one, the man from Felton formerly known as 'the unseen one', the Natives, and the 'master clencher'

So, you can imagine what a raucous time it was at the dinner table.

I will have more time to train now, as blocks of time dedicated to work, study and play will be at my arrangement, rather than the forced schedule of school and clinic.

I'm starting my training today with a journey to the mountains to practice my deep breathing.

peace

brother ox

herb ox,

A belated congratulations to you; always a good feeling to finally finish off a milestone of coursework! Good luck to you as you move forward, and happy breathing on the mountain...

Congratulations Sihing!

I too was sorry I couldn't be there. Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with the Fam. Wishing you all the best in your journey towards becoming a TCM practitioner! <3

And leave it to Brother Gene to give you a hard time... relentless!!!