Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: to all 8 step students

xygie Guest
    Constantly changing the material taught and forcing the students to pay to relearn it, is like making a student walk the wrong way on a moving sidewalk in an airport.

8stepsifu Guest
    a thing of the past my friend, now with standadization and a clear and structured curriculum, the escalator is moving in the right direction.

You got the brunt of the confusion, I got a little and my students will have zero.

don't worry be happy

xygie Guest
    Good...Now you can call it Shyun style and leave the legitamite 8 Step disciples alone.

EARTH DRAGON Guest

getting along

ive been a reader of this forum for a short while now and i am disgusted with the legitamacy aspect that everyone is talking about i lived in master sun school for quite some before i earned my shifu degree and all i can say is his knowledge whether is it legal or not goes way beyond the means of any of our training i met him in 1990 ive been in the system for almost 7 years and all i have to say is that any amount of our little time a kung fu practioners cannot compare to the level of knowledge that man has we should put arguments aside and just train for we are lucky to have any knowledge at all of such a great system and i thank him for it !!!!!!

EARTH DRAGON Guest

to all 8 step studentsg

ive been a reader of this forum for a short while now and i am disgusted with the legitamacy aspect that everyone is talking about i lived in master sun school for quite some before i earned my shifu degree and all i can say is his knowledge whether is it legal or not goes way beyond the means of any of our training i met him in 1990 ive been in the system for almost 7 years and all i have to say is that any amount of our little time a kung fu practioners cannot compare to the level of knowledge that man has we should put arguments aside and just train for we are lucky to have any knowledge at all of such a great system and i thank him for it !!!!!!

EARTH DRAGON Guest

TO ALL 8STEP STUDENTS

8 STEP SIFU IF I MAY I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION FIRST OFF THE CHARACTER PRINCIPLES ARE JUST THAT "PRINCIPLES" LIKE THE CARDINAL POINTS IF YOU WILL THEY ARE STATAGIES OR THEORIES USED IN THE PRAYING MANTIS SYSTEMS LOCKING, LINKING, STICKING, TRAPING ETC. THE ARE NOT SECERT KNOWLEDGE THE HAVE BEEN PRINTED IN MANY MANTIS BOOKS AND TOLD PUBLICLY I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE DEPTH OF LEARNING IS WITH OTHER TEACHERS HOWEVER THE STRUCTURE OF THE WAY DIFFERNT SYSTEMS ARE LAYED OUT IS EITHER HERE NOR THERE BUT THE ONE TRUE GOAL IS TO BETTER THY SELF THROUGH DICIPLINE AND HARD WORK GREATNESS COMES FROM PEFECTING THE ONE TECNIQUE THAT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER NOT THE AMOUNT OF TECNIQUE YOU KNOW!!! A GREAT MAN ONCE TOLD ME ONE BLOCK ONE HIT IS ALL ONE NEEDS TO BEFEND HIMSELF EVERYTHING THING ELSE IS FOR OUR EGO

EARTH DRAGON Guest

NORTHERN PRAYING MANTIS

8 STEP SIFU IF I MAY I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION FIRST OFF THE CHARACTER PRINCIPLES ARE JUST THAT "PRINCIPLES" LIKE THE CARDINAL POINTS IF YOU WILL THEY ARE STATAGIES OR THEORIES USED IN THE PRAYING MANTIS SYSTEMS LOCKING, LINKING, STICKING, TRAPING ETC. THE ARE NOT SECERT KNOWLEDGE THE HAVE BEEN PRINTED IN MANY MANTIS BOOKS AND TOLD PUBLICLY I AM NOT SURE WHAT THE DEPTH OF LEARNING IS WITH OTHER TEACHERS HOWEVER THE STRUCTURE OF THE WAY DIFFERNT SYSTEMS ARE LAYED OUT IS EITHER HERE NOR THERE BUT THE ONE TRUE GOAL IS TO BETTER THY SELF THROUGH DICIPLINE AND HARD WORK GREATNESS COMES FROM PEFECTING THE ONE TECNIQUE THAT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER NOT THE AMOUNT OF TECNIQUE YOU KNOW!!! A GREAT MAN ONCE TOLD ME ONE BLOCK ONE HIT IS ALL ONE NEEDS TO BEFEND HIMSELF EVERYTHING THING ELSE IS FOR OUR EGO

EARTH DRAGON Guest

SORRY

SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLES DONT KNOW HOW THIS THING WORKS MY APLOGIES

8stepsifu Guest
    too true...however, I don't think its only for our egos. I like the swirling, the mental ingenuity, the chess game going from one technique to the next. My Sifu, whom you probably know pretty well spars with me and its counter and reversal and more like tai chi pushing hands as we trap and throw each other all accross the room. He's more rooted so he uproots me little by little and I go flying. I love the intellectual side of it. I also like fighitng. I like the process of it more than the winning I like good counters and recounters. Its probably one of the best things on earth. That and surfing.

There really wasn't anything big on here. I was curious as to who those guys were and who was behind them so I egged them on until they revealed it.

Earth Dragon....Do you currently teach? If you do, I'll see you at the next Sifu camp. The last one was awesome. We learned counters and stuff thats actually a substyle. It really stretched my brain to the seems. I can't wait for the next one. Were also having special medical meeting to learn acupuncture and herbology. Life is good. Just so you know, everything is standarized and final, so all the BS of sorting through whose applications are "right" is a thing of the past. The Sifu grades are also standardized, so it's clear sailing from here on out.

Take the world lightly, and your spirit will not be burdened. Consider everything minor, and your mind will not be confused. Regard death and life as equal, and your heart will not be afraid.

EARTH DRAGON Guest

8 STEP SIFU

YES I STILL TEACH, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SOME REALLY COOL PHOTOS TOO www.kungfuusa.net ...........THERE IS A NEW FORUM THERE ALSO TO FLUSH OUT SOME OF THE NEGITIVE PEOPLE ON THIS ONE SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A TOPIC AND KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

http://www.kungfuUSA.net