Thread: WC/WT in SW Michigan?

WC/WT in SW Michigan?

Does anyone know of a good school or training group in SW Michigan? I am currently looking for one and haven't been able to really find anything.

Thanks
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

No one has heard of any? I have found a couple, but I don't know what "good" would be so I was hoping for some input.

Here is the one school I found.

www.chanskungfu.com
    "God gave you a brain, and it annoys Him greatly when you choose not to use it."

I used to live in MI and I met Sifu Chan at a tournament. I saw his students perform at that tourny and I was impressed. I think he is a good Sifu. You might want to try him.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

thanks for the reply. I am going to. I just didn't want to invest money and not know if what I was getting was good or not.

Sifu Chan is a very nice guy and good teacher. He also knows some mantis from Sifu Li. If you are up in Grand Rapids, please check out our school.
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

I agree Chan Sifu would be a good recommendation having met him a few times, he has a great personality and proficient skill in Wing Chun. Good luck!
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影