Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gina Carano vs Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos Strikeforce 8/15/9

I will wear my kilt..
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    I will wear my kilt..
    would that look something like this?

Another press release

The conference call

Playback Instructions:
    U.S. Toll Free: 800-355-2355
    International: 402-220-2946
    Playback Passcode: 38666#
    *The Playback will be available for: 60 days. (it will be good through Aug. 15)

SHOWTIME® AND STRIKEFORCE CONFERENCE CALL HIGHLIGHTS;
    GINA CARANO, CRIS CYBORG,
    SCOTT COKER & KEN HERSHMAN
    Thursday, June 18, 2009

"CARANO vs. CYBORG" - Saturday, Aug. 15, HP Pavilion, San Jose, Calif.,
    Live on SHOWTIME at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the west coast)

NEW YORK (June 18, 2009) - After an eight-month hiatus, Mixed Martial Arts' (MMA) leading lady, the undefeated and extremely popular Gina "Conviction" Carano (7-0) will compete in the first fight of her multi-fight agreement with STRIKEFORCE when she squares off with rival powerhouse Cris "Cyborg" (7-1) in what is being billed as a milestone event in women's MMA history.

The undefeated Carano and once-beaten Cyborg are slated to battle five, 5-minute rounds in the first-ever fight for the STRIKEFORCE Women's 145-Pound World Title, Saturday, Aug. 15, live on SHOWTIME® at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif.

Tickets, starting at $30, are available NOW at the HP Pavilion box office (408-287-7070), all Ticketmaster locations (800-745-3000), Ticketmaster online (www.ticketmaster.com <http://www.ticketmaster.com/> ), and the official STRIKEFORCE website (www.strikeforce.com <http://www.strikeforce.com/> ).

The most-desired matchup in the history of women's MMA is also one that is undeniably the most dangerous assignment to date for a pair regarded as the preeminent female fighters in the world.

Carano, who will be trained for this fight by MMA legend Randy "The Natural" Couture, has achieved larger than life status over the course of the last year. In a Yahoo! online poll that named the "Top 10 Influential Women of 2008," the 27 year-old Las Vegas resident ranked fifth, placing ahead of First Lady Michelle Obama and famed journalists Katie Couric and Barbara Walters. Carano has also been featured in the pages of Maxim and profiled by ESPN's newsmagazine show E:60.

Confident of ruining Carano's eagerly awaited return to the cage is the talented 23-year-old Cyborg, who has been known to devastate foes with brute strength and has been calling out Carano for several months. Cyborg, along with her husband and fellow STRIKEFORCE competitor Evangelista Cyborg, is a member of Brazil's famed fight squad, Chute Boxe.

Highlights from Thursday's conference call:
    OPENING COMMENTS:
    SCOTT COKER:
    "This isn't just the biggest female fight in MMA history; I really believe it's one of the largest female fights of all time. I can't remember when a women's fight has had No. 1 vs. No. 2 fight."
    "To me, the fight is historic on a number of levels. It's the first time a woman has been on a main event on SHOWTIME. And secondly, the winner of this fight will be crowned the first ever Women's 145-pound STRIKEFORCE Champion."
    KEN HERSHMAN:
    "Gina has a long history of "firsts" on SHOWTIME. She was on our first-ever MMA card back in February, 2007. She was the first female fighter on CBS. And now, she's the first female athlete to headline a major fight card on SHOWTIME against Cris Cyborg. We couldn't be prouder to be associated with these two athletes."
    "I think we're going to redefine what it is to be a female Mixed Martial Arts athlete."
    "Not since 1996 when Christy Martin was on the cover of Sports Illustrated, have we seen a female fight or event like this."
    GINA CARANO:
    "This is an honor on so many different levels. It's an honor to be fighting on STRIKEFORCE . I'm really impressed with the cards they've put on."
    "I'm honored to fight such a great opponent and to fight for the first-ever female MMA title. This is just all-around a huge honor.
    "I'm really training hard and I'm looking forward to fighting Cyborg. I think it's going to be the toughest fight of my life. I appreciate all the love and support. It's going to be a tough fight, but I'm looking forward to it."
    CYBORG:
    "I'd like to thank STRIKEFORCE and everybody else. I am extremely honored to fight Gina. I don't think there is anybody else out there that is better than Gina."
    "What happened on the Internet with me choking out that interviewer, that was just a joke. It was a part of the scheme and there was nothing serious to it."
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

continued

here's that make weight issue:
    How much do you weigh right now and how confident are you that you can get down to 145 pounds in time for the weigh in?
    CARANO:
    "I'd rather keep to myself how much I weigh right now, but I've never had any troubles getting down to 145. I've had trouble making 130 and 135.
    "I think 145 is a perfect weight for me and Cyborg and I don't see any problem for either of us getting down to it."
    CYBORG:
    "I'm not weighing too much heavier than what I usually walk around at. Making 145 pounds is not a problem at all."

How does the change to five, 5-minute rounds affect your training?
    CARANO
    'I think this is going to be a tough fight. It's going to be tough even if it was three rounds or 3-minute rounds. Cyborg is such an amazing athlete and amazing fighter. This is all getting compounded by three: there's a title, I'm fighting Cyborg and its 5-minute rounds. So, for me, mentally, this has done nothing but focus me and bring back the passion that I need to train. When I have an awesome opponent to train for I'm in the gym and I'm really excited for it. All I want is for it to be a good fight and for us to do our best out there. I think that's what will happen. The 5-minute rounds are definitely going to intensify it, but we're going to go for it. I know we can do it."
    CYBORG:
    "In Brazil, my fights down there were three, 5-minute rounds, so this is really no change for me. When I came to the U.S., I was relieved that they were only three, 3-minute rounds because my cardio couldn't be any better. My training hasn't really changed at all.
    "I'm happy that we're getting the respect we deserve."

Why did you start training with Randy Couture?
    "Originally, when I first met Randy, it was before that SHOWTIME fight against Julie Kedzie. He just came into the locker room and said two sentences to me and it screwed my head on straight. I haven't really gotten to work with him for the last two years I've been a part of Extreme Couture. We both had different things going on. I knew he would be in Las Vegas for the months leading up to this fight, so I thought it might be important for me to really not try to manage all this high level of intensity. I just didn't want to have to deal with that all by myself, like I had to in the past. I'm not taking anything away from the managers that I've had, but there aren't a lot of people that can put it straight and organize you like Randy Couture. He's had the experience since the beginning of the sport. It was nice to not have to do it by myself and to have someone who has been through it before."

What were you doing to keep yourself busy in the past few months?
    "When I first came into this sport I was looking around for somebody who had come in before me and had paved the way, and I just didn't see it at that time. I figured I would do it how I wanted to do it."
    "I don't understand why everyone focuses on my looks. There are a lot of beautiful women out there. It's just kind of thrown me off my feet with the attention that I've gotten. Now, I'm getting more organized and I'm taking a break from all the hype and everything so I can be more true to myself. I'm trying to do my best with the opportunities I've been given and I think I'm really maturing. It will be nothing but better from here on out."

Why did you want to make this the headline fight?
    COKER:
    "The thought process was very simple. If you look at the caliber of this fight as being the No. 1 vs. No. 2 female fighters in the world, it was a no-brainer."

What does it mean to be fighting as the main event above all the male fights?
    CARANO:
    "A fight is a fight when it comes down to it and I know that it's going to be a very difficult fight. The fact that STRIKEFORCE put this on is a complete honor to once again have another first in history.
    "I know that women's MMA is going to do nothing but get bigger from here on out. To have the first main event in MMA history, against Cyborg of all people, is just going to be amazing for me. It's such an honor, and since it's such an honor I just don't feel the added pressure. I think it's a win-win situation."
    "I'm just so excited. I've never been so excited for a fight."

CYBORG:
    "This isn't my first main event. Of course, there's always some added pressure. But, the added pressure is overcome by the happiness and the opportunity to showcase women's MMA with one of the best fighters of the time in Gina Carano.
    "Perhaps one day we might even fight men!"

How deep is the women's fight division?
    CARANO
    "I just think that the problem has been exposure for women."
    "People walk away from female fighting and they talk about it like it's the main event. It's just a matter of exposure."
    "It's blowing up from here and I'm so honored to be a part of it from the beginning."

CYBORG:
    "Gina and I are just the blueprints of what future MMA stars will follow."
    "I'm excited for the potential for women's MMA and its potential to grow. I'd like to see that happening in the near future."

What did Randy Couture say to you?
    CARANO:
    "He sat down, and I'd never met him before. He sat down and my head was wound up a little bit too tight. He looked at me and said, 'You know why we do this.' And I looked at him like, 'No, why am I doing this.' And he said, 'because we love it, right?' His presence and his coolness completely took any anxiety that I was feeling and turned it into passion. I was ready to go from then. After that fight, I said if somebody can affect me that strongly I want to go train with them."

What was the first thing that your dad said to you when he found out you were fighting for the title?
    CARANO:
    "Jab, jab, jab. He's been supportive, but he hasn't been saying too much."
    "At first, he didn't really like it, but now he's definitely one of my biggest supporters."

Have you guys had a chance to meet each other?
    CARANO:
    "Our rooms were right across from each other at one of the fights. I don't speak the same language as her, but it's been nothing but smiles. She seems like a great girl and I'm excited and honored to fight her. I couldn't have a better opponent to make history with."
    CYBORG:
    "I was very happy and loved the opportunity to meet her a few times. There was nothing but an exchange and a smile like, 'Hello, hi, how are you?' "
    "There's nothing personal against Gina. We're both going after the same thing and only one can come out on top. It is what it is. I think Gina is a great person. She lives up to everything her image stands for."

Is there a day that goes by that you don't think about each other?
    CARANO:
    "No, there's actually not. I've been thinking about this fight for a long time. And now, more than ever, I think about her every day."

CYBORG:
    "I think about Gina pretty much every day. She's on my mind whether I'm on the treadmill or training in the gym. Gina is on my mind constantly because she is such a great athlete and such a great woman."

How do you see this fight going in terms of the balance between striking and grappling?
    CARANO:
    "I'm prepared for everything because I know that Cris is good at everything. She's great standing, she's great on the ground. I'm prepared for wherever this fight goes. I think in the past I've been labeled as a standup fighter, but I'm not afraid to take it to the ground either."
    "I'm going to be prepared for everything, however it goes, and, hopefully, I'll come out the winner in it."

CYBORG:
    "I have no problem where the fight goes. Wherever it goes, it's going to be explosive, it's going to be fast and it's going to be happening. It's not going to be a boring fight."

How do you manage all the attention Gina gets?
    CYBORG:
    "I love being feared because that's one less thing I worry about when I step in there that the other lady is scared."
    "I would hope that I can be known as Cyborg. I'd like to be the face of women's MMA, not just boxing and Muay Thai."

How do you plan on handling Cyborg?
    CARANO:
    "I'm just going to fight my game plan and try to be in the best shape possible. And, hopefully, just do my best and fight my fight and not anybody else's fight. She's explosive. We're going to find out how I handle it, I guess."

CLOSING COMMENTS:
    CARANO:
    "I'm honored to be a part of such a great sport. I think that it has changed my life in a lot of ways and redirected me. I've learned so much about the world through this sport."
    "For this fight, it's one of the biggest honors and it almost makes me choke up to say that I'm going to be able to fight such a wonderful opponent. It's such a big deal for females in this sport. There are so many of them out there and there are going to be so many more in the years to come."
    "I really feel like we're a part of something huge. I hope I make everybody proud and I'm looking forward to all the great fights in the future."
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

check out this video, what a lucky guy to be so close to Gina, hey Gene maybe you should do an article on her and have her perform a choke hold on you

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....ail&gid=172010
    Forget about Yesterday, Live for Today and Pray for Tomorrow
    www.Weaponsathand.com

The Oakland Raiders/STRIKEFORCE Sports Pack!!!

Football & MMA? That works for me. So do those those tattooed bruiser mamas in their black sports bras.

Raiders Tag Team With Martial Arts Girlfight
    By JOE KUKURA
    Updated 4:15 PM PDT, Fri, Jul 10, 2009

If you're planning to watch Raiders-Broncos in Oakland, they'll throw in discount tickets to see mixed martial arts women's champion Gina Carano defend her title.

You thought that Raider-logo'ed commercial jumbo jet that only offers service in Asia was kind of an unorthodox promotion for an NFL team? Then this is really going to knock you out. The Raiders have entered a partnership to offer ticket packages that also include female mixed martial arts fights.

It's called "The Oakland Raiders/STRIKEFORCE Sports Pack," something that sounds even cooler when you say it in a monster truck radio advertisement voice. The deal offers tickets to the Strikeforce Women's 145-Pound Title Fight event on Aug. 15 in San Jose, plus upper reserved tickets to the Raiders' home game against the Denver on Sept. 27.

The women's mixed martial arts title fight plus Raiders-Broncos means you'll see a lot of personal fouls for your $62. That represents a savings of nearly 20 bucks off the price of buying upper-level tickets to both events individually.

The women's title fight pits Strikeforce 145-Pound Women's World Title holder Gina Carano against journalist-choking challenger Cris Cyborg. It's something of a historic bout. This card marks the first time ever that a women's fight has headlined a mixed martial arts card featuring both men and women's fights. So, you know, you'd be able to tell your grandkids about having seen that.

The Examiner's MMA writer Eddie Graveline -- jeez, everybody in this mixed martial arts community has a much cooler name than I do -- has obtained the flyer for this promotion, and it's as awesome as you'd expect. Both of the fighters are babes. The Raider helmet looks right at home next to those tattooed bruiser mamas in their black sports bras.

Give the Raiders this much credit, they're leading the league in unconventional promotions and partnerships during a difficult period for sports franchise ticket sales. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell frankly might not be on board with some of the Raiders' unusual promotional partnerships.

But then again, Al Davis frankly might not be on board with caring what Roger Goodell thinks the Raiders should or shouldn't do.

Joe Kukura is na freelance writer who will be known as "Joe NuclearMoneyshot" when he becomes a mixed martial arts writer.

Copyright NBC Local Media
    BrokenTitanium - that link is hilarious and I'd so do that, given the chance. I'd be saying 'slower, slower' too. The way Gina sez 'don't be scared'...that could be my ringtone.

NOTE: Tomorrow is the live interview stream with those those those tattooed bruiser mamas in their black sports bras.
    STRIKEFORCE.COM TO STREAM CARANO / CYBORG PRESS CONFERENCE LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN THIS TUESDAY!
    July 10, 2009

NEW YORK (July 10, 2009) –-The eagerly anticipated Gina Carano-Cris Cyborg press conference and fan meet and greet session will be streamed live in its entirety, exclusively on STRIKEFORCE’s official website, www.strikeforce.com, from New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, July 14, beginning at 2:30 p.m. ET/11:30 a.m. PT.

The wildly popular and undefeated Carano (7-0) and her number one rival, Brazilian powerhouse Cyborg (7-1), will take center stage at the WaMu Theater at The World’s Most Famous Arena one month before they face off in what is the most anticipated fight in the history of women's mixed martial arts (MMA) and the first women’s fight to headline a major fight card also featuring men.

At stake in the Carano-Cyborg showdown at San Jose, California’s HP Pavilion on Saturday, August 15 will be the newly created STRIKEFORCE Women’s 145-Pound World Title.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Another Strikeforce Press Release

RE-INJURED HAND FORCES ALISTAIR OVEREEM OUT OF SCHEDULED TITLE DEFENSE AGAINST FABRICIO WERDUM ON AUG. 15

NEW YORK (July 21, 2009)*- STRIKEFORCE Heavyweight Champion Alistair “The Demolition Man” Overeem has re-injured a hand and will not be able to defend his title against Fabricio “Vai Cavalo” Werdum at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California on Saturday, August 15.

The other three STRIKEFORCE world championship fights remain intact: Gina Carano will collide with Cris Cyborg in the main event and the first STRIKEFORCE women’s 145-pound championship fight in history.

Nick Diaz and Joe “Diesel” Riggs will revisit their bitter rivalry in the first-ever STRIKEFORCE welterweight (170 pounds) championship matchup and Josh “The Punk” Thomson will risk his lightweight (155 pounds) belt against former champion Gilbert “El Nino” Melendez.

A replacement bout for the scratched heavyweight fight will be announced soon.

Tickets for STRIKEFORCE: “Carano vs. Cyborg,” priced from $30, are on sale at the HP Pavilion box office (408-287-7070) as well as at all Ticketmaster locations (800-745-3000), Ticketmaster online (www.ticketmaster.com), and the official STRIKEFORCE website (www.STRIKEFORCE.com).

HP Pavilion doors will open for the event at 5 p.m. The first preliminary bout will begin at 5:30 p.m.

The live SHOWTIME telecast of STRIKEFORCE: “Carano vs. Cyborg” will begin at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT (tape delayed on the west coast).

After co-promoting two events live on SHOWTIME in 2007 and 2008, STRIKEFORCE in March 2009 signed a multi-year agreement to stage live MMA events on the premium cable television network.
    I was trying to get together with Josh and Cung before the fight for an interview, but my schedule got really full and they're very busy, of course, so it's not looking like it'll happen...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I'd treat her like a lady

I'd treat Cyborg like a lady too. Either woman could seriously kick my ass so it'd be foolish not to do so.
    30 Seconds With Gina Carano
    Busting Out of Her Shell
    JEFFREY MARCUS

Q: Tell us about your first fight.

A: My first fight was in San Francisco. I was 21. The ring wasn’t even up off the ground, it was over in the corner. And it was like 95 degrees in there — hot, sweaty, and there was like 400 people packed in there. It was definitely not legal. I didn’t really know what I was in for. I showed up and I ended up fighting a girl who was 12 pounds heavier and I was just like, ‘What am I doing?’ But after I fought her — I won — and I out-techniqued her even though she was larger than me and had more power than me.

Q: What’s your approach to fighting?

A: My strategy is always to get myself in the best shape possible and to surround myself with people who know what they’re talking about. And to study, like you would study anything. I think that in a lot of my fights, the reason I came out on top was because I had the better mind. I was able to keep a cool head.

Q: How are you preparing for your fight on Aug. 15 against Cristiane Santos?

A: When I originally started getting ready, I would write down everything I wanted to do — my boxing, my Jiu-Jitsu, my Muay Thai, my sparring, my strength and conditioning. And I had written out this little schedule, and it pretty much has me working out every single hour, all day long, kind of psychotically. So now I’ve tapered back to a really good workout in the morning and a really hard workout at night. That way, I have the middle of the day to relax and heal.

Q: What lessons do you take from mixed martial arts?

A: In my sport, what you realize when you walk into a gym is that not every guy who has a bald head, big tattoos and looks scary is really a bad guy. Every culture has a martial arts. And the U.S. is so diverse, it’s a way to bring everybody together.

Q: What are you doing when you’re not fighting or training?

A: I love to relax. I love to go to the beach. I love to go out to dinner and drink wine. I love being female. I’m really loving being female lately. When you’re in the gym every day and people are punching you in the face and it’s insane, you kind of just want to be held and treated like a lady.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I feel sorry for you guys because im going to end up marrying gina lol

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Another Strikeforce Press Release

There's more on Sobral vs Southworth here.
    RENATO "BABALU" SOBRAL TO PUT STRIKEFORCE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE ON THE LINE AGAINST GEGARD MOUSASI ON AUGUST 15

NEW YORK (July 27, 2009)--The highly-anticipated showdown between Renato "Babalu" Sobral (35-8) and Gegard Mousasi (25-2-1), which was suddenly cancelled by its original promoter last week, has been revitalized and will be contested with Sobral's STRIKEFORCE World Light Heavyweight (205 pounds) Championship on the line at San Jose, California's HP Pavilion on Saturday, August 15.

The title bout will be featured during the SHOWTIME televised portion of the STRIKEFORCE: "Carano vs. Cyborg" mixed martial arts (MMA) mega-card.

"I am very happy that STRIKEFORCE has resurrected this fight and that I will have the opportunity to become STRIKEFORCE world champion," said Mousasi, who is in the midst of a monstrous, 12 fight win streak. The 23-year-old was crowned the first Dream Middleweight Champion and Middleweight Grand Prix Tournament Champion last year in Japan.

"STRIKEFORCE is one of the world's top promotions and I am proud to be a part of their roster of world-class fighters," he said.

His wins over Denis Kang, Melvin Manhoef, and Ronaldo Souza last year cemented Mousasi's place as one of the world's top three middleweights.

Mousasi's last victory, a first round (1:20) submission of former K-1 heavyweight champion Mark Hunt in Yokohama, Japan on May 26th of this year confirmed his desire and ability to conquer opponents in a heavier weight class as did his first round (2:32) KO of Japanese heavyweight champion Musashi in a K-1 kickboxing rules bout in Saitama, Japan on December 31, 2008.

The 33-year-old Sobral, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and former national wrestling champion for Brazil, will defend his STRIKEFORCE championship for the first time since he seized the title from Bobby Southworth at HP Pavilion on November 21, 2008.

Sobral, a former UFC championship challenger, is riding a five fight win streak that began with his second round (3:30) submission of David Heath at UFC 74 on August 25, 2007. In his last start, he submitted Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou with a brabo choke in the second round (2:36) of their meeting at Affliction: "Day of Reckoning" at Honda Center in Anaheim, California on January 24 of this year.

A year and a half ago, Sobral relocated from his homeland to Orange County, California where he has since taken on former world championship boxing contender Justin Fortune as a trainer in order to bring his striking skills up to par with his expertise in submissions.

Over the course of 43 career starts, Sobral has faced and defeated some of the sport's best competitors including legendary K-1 and UFC champion Maurice Smith. On Sept. 6, 2003, Sobral knocked off three top-tier rivals-Jeremy Horn, Mauricio "Ninja" Rua, and Trevor Prangley-during a single-elimination tournament.

In the main event on August 15, mixed martial arts' (MMA) leading lady, the undefeated and extremely popular Gina "Conviction" Carano (7-0), will square off with rival powerhouse Cris "Cyborg" (7-1) in what is one of the most eagerly anticipated battles of all time.

Carano and Cyborg, the consensus two best female fighters in the world, will be the first women in MMA history to headline a major MMA fight card. In addition, they will fight for the first STRIKEFORCE 145-pound Female Championship.

STRIKEFORCE World Lightweight (155 pounds) Champion Josh "The Punk" Thomson (16-2) will set out to defend his crown against Gilbert "El Nino" Melendez (15-2), the man whom Thomson dethroned by way of unanimous decision at HP Pavilion on June 27, 2008.

Tickets for STRIKEFORCE: "Carano vs. Cyborg," priced from $30, are on sale at the HP Pavilion box office (408-287-7070) as well as at all Ticketmaster locations (800-745-3000), Ticketmaster online (www.ticketmaster.com <https://mail.svse.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ticketmaster.com/> ), and the official STRIKEFORCE website (www.strikeforce.com <https://mail.svse.net/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.strikeforce.com/> ).
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

i'll be rooting for gina. she is much more of a personable fighter from what i have seen.

now, who will win is another matter.

at least this fighting is happening, unlike when laila ali was ducking ann wolfe - and probably still is.
    that would have been huge for womens boxing, except that ali seems to cherry picks opponents.

i think gina will mow through cyborg

ginas honestly in my opinion to strong for all the other female fighters

i just hope she dosnt mess that flawless face of hers up thats the scary part

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Kind of an unfair comparison, no?
    I mean, look at BJ and his awesome physique...
    Probably a few others I can mention, but deep down I just wanna go back to thinking about being triangled by Gina
    doesnt bjj have 'the mount'? wouldnt you like to be 'mounted' by her

id like to be put in the mounted traingle by her...
    wow lol

The perks of the job

Envy me.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips