Thread: Oh Man, I LOVE this!!!

Hybrid View

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com

Oh Man, I LOVE this!!!

freakin amazing. Just turn the music down and add your own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVi_1dASwA8&NR=1
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

GEEEEZUS! Do you see that Japanese guys face before and after. I dont imagine that guy is ever gonna look the same again after that, not to mention the brain damage he most likely has. I mean drooling all over himself, eyes swollen so bad he can't even see out of em. He head looks like a pumpkin. Just uuuugly is all i can say to that.

I don't see the crowd was very excited about it either. It doesn't show much of the skill and finesse that a fight is supposed to represent i think. Only the obvious barbarity of it all. For 2 brutes to just pound on each other until ones face is irreparably damaged.....I know your tough and all, but good luck getting another date.

Why would the ref let that go on so long?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

Japanese crowds are completely different than American crowds while watching MMA. They are very reserved and reverant of the whole show. Bas Rutten used to have an extra corner man stand in the back of the room by the exits yelling out advice, that is how quiet the Japanese crowds can be.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I'm just shocked that there haven't been more replies. There are over 133 posts and only two comments. I really was expecting alot of "HOLY FUK! THAT'S INSANE!" type of comments.
    When I saw this, two things popped up in my little head;
    1) This is fukin brutal.
    2) I don't ever wanna face anyone who can take that much punishment so easily.
    The Japanese guy not only did the same thing to him, (grabbing the back of the head and punching) which was bad enough that he simply took it, but the knee to the head and strikes that he landed, and the other guy just kept coming.
    Isn't that everybody's worst nightmare?
    -I mean besides the being naked in High School one...
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

the first half of the fight reminds me of Rocky 2 where Stallone and Apollo Creed are hitting eachother in unison and they are still standing and THEN..they both collapse to the floor..again in unison!

But man--they sure knocked the cowboy **** out of eachother!