Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This one says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun View Post
    The guy is clearly an a55hole moron who's convinced he's reeaaallly cool...

And his skills are basically all "drama" moves - meant to try and sell himself as being some brutally tough martial arts master.
    Well the only way to find out would be to fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun
    Not convinced. Not at all.
    That goes for me too but it would be nice to get more info on him just to see what his claim to knowledge is and what background he bases it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun
    And his "analysis" of some sort of class system within martial arts is a friggin' joke.
    Actually there are high level and low level kung fu classifications.It is a school of thought thing. I don't know wether the sifu in the video was referring to this or indeed wether he is aware of this but generally the more internal styles are regarded as the higher level styles and the more externals styles as the lower level ones.

Unfortunately today most Wing Chun is practised in an external way (hence incomplete) and therefore it would classify as a lower level style. Of course there are those who practise WC as a mainly internal art and that would make what they practise an higher level style.

However, to confuse any knuckleheads who may be reading this even further, there seems to be a hierarchy even amongst the internal styles and what that entails is very much above my head at my current stage of training, so I can' t comment.

Paul T - Yep he does do a good line in BS!! I dont often comment on Videos on youtube but felt compelled to on his as they were meant to be real.

I dont know much about him but this Vids say it all!!!
    'Get In, Get Done, Get Out'