Thread: WHF lineage schools in Hong Kong?

WHF lineage schools in Hong Kong?

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any schools under the WHF flag set up in Hong Kong? I know Lee Kam Wing's H.Q. is there which is awesome! (by the way nothing against the CCM pract's or anything)

Just checking into it for future plans.

Thanks,
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Alex Tse

Look up Sifu Alexander Tse. he's also on Youtube under username alextse4.
    Also, Sifu Yuen Man Gai is in HK.

good luck

Maz

Awesome! Will do, thanks a lot.
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Smile whf schools in h.k.

hi, little brother, get in touch with mr. henry chung in midland, michigan; he has many strong connections in hong kong. also be very nice,maybe you'll learn something. enjoy your trip.
    Last edited by nubianmantis; 06-19-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nubianmantis View Post
    hi, little brother, get in touch with mr. henry chung in midland, michigan; he has many strong connections in hong kong. also be very nice,maybe you'll learn something. enjoy your trip.
    Thanks a lot, actually I study under Chung Sifu. I'm curious are you affiliated with Sifu Chung?
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Smile mr. chung.

I meet mr.chung,at the midland open tourney several years ago. he's the sigung and teacher to sifu raymond fogg, a old friend and training partner from my days in houston, texas; when I was training in hung-gar and choy li fut under sifu harold j. moore of hawaii;buck sam kong's HQ the 1970"s. be well.

Awesome! Its great to meet you.

Happy fathers day!
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影