Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue moderator?

Thumbs down Rogue moderator?

Seriously, WTF?

This is a place where you let hardwork run wild (along with a pile of other trolls) and now you're deleting my posts?? Seriously, at least Gene would have the courtesy of contacting me....

This place is starting to reek... sorry, have to call it like I see it
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

what got deleted this time?

I put up a thread poking fun at dear old "hardwork", apparently he's someone's pet because LORD FORBID we do that

Seriously, Gene I understand, "I won't ban the trolls, but you guys have fun with them".. but to let the trolls run free and to delete us when we take at them?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I think that if there are going to be deletions, then there should be explanations...

although I'm guessing it has less to do w/HW than w/the video itself;

simple way to test: re-post the video on another thread and start a second thread mocking out HW on some topic (I suggest "kung fu morality" or "Nazi war atrocities"); see what gets deleted;
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 06-24-2009 at 09:21 PM.

I think that if there are going to be deletions, then there should be explanations...
    Agreed. What's going on with the deletions?
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

what got deleted this time?
    His hair
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    His hair

Maybe you could help him out, gramps. At your age you should have a fair bushel growing out your ears and nose you could let him borrow.

although I'm guessing it has less to do w/HW than w/the video itself;

simple way to test: re-post the video on another thread and start a second thread mocking out HW on some topic (I suggest "kung fu morality" or "Nazi war atrocities"); see what gets deleted;
    It seems he might mean the thread where initially, lkfmdc was *****ing about a would be MMA guy coming to his gym before an illegal match and posted a video of the match with one of his students (2 videos, in fact) and even posted his myspace page link. A thread where he and Scott went back and forth about the difference between posting a video of someone with no name and an obscured face because of headgear and posting a link to his specific myspace page to further ridicule the guy.

I saw the thread and the trolling lkfmdc did. If it was taken down, it's lkfmdc's fault for being an idiot.

I dunno.

From everything i've seen Kisu's kungfu looks ok by me.
    Ross' club clips show pretty practical stuff.

But so far, kansuke, you show nothing but childlike jabs at others here. You're a little weed in that respect. No big deal.

Hardwork is clearly delusional.

kwaichang watches way too much tv and is over emotional and sentimental about silly things.

1bad doesn't even belong here, he should be ranting over at huffington post comments section

rudy can't take a ribbing obviously and takes the internet far too seriously.

there are some fruitcakes here. I don't know why they seem to be able to push away the practitioners.

I think maybe the practitioners here need to understand that if they let the crap heads push them out, then that is not the sign of strength of the crap heads, it is a sign of weakness on their own part that they will likely have more success at addressing than the crapheads will have at giving up their ways...because, well, they're crap heads and by that virtue, the road of change is much longer for the stupid. lol

would be nice to see some stronger mod hammering here. Looking at you MK seeing as you're the only one who actually takes the time to visit these days, maybe you should be modding this forum?
    RM and RTB may lurk, but they don't do anything it seems. Unless they just pop in and randomly delete threads which in my opinion doesn't qualify as moderation, it' lurking and being subjective. lol

anyway, my point of view as worthless as it is.
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 06-25-2009 at 05:41 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

But so far, kansuke, you show nothing but childlike jabs at others here. You're a little weed in that respect. No big deal.

Hm, do you think I should travel and become more enlightened like you, champ?

this forum is becoming like Thanksgiving dinner at your parents w/all your drunk and angry relatives randomly hurling invective...

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Hm, do you think I should travel and become more enlightened like you, champ?
    Could you be anymore of a little b*tch?
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

this forum is becoming like Thanksgiving dinner at your parents w/all your drunk and angry relatives randomly hurling invective...
    You imagine if you post the same thing in more than one thread it means more
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Could you be anymore of a little b*tch?

How's that 'Moons Over My Hammy' treating you this morning, gramps?

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    How's that 'Moons Over My Hammy' treating you this morning, gramps?
    Why don't you get together with me and show me how it's done son?
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi