View Poll Results: How many members on this forum think ickmf is a....

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he is an irritant tool.

9 75.00%
  • No he is mildly entertaining akin to sand paper rubbed on genitalia.

4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many members on this forum think ickmf is a....

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

"coward" is a direct term that means you are only able to throw out your attacks at others so long as you are far enough away(or hidden entirely) that you don't have to actually face any consequences and when you are faced with direct contact

Ok, so "coward" means we are not in the same room talking face to face? So by that definition you are being a "coward" right now?

When I saw this was an attack thread I knew what user names I would see posting in this thread before I even opened it up.

And it came to pass, that Gene was made wroth...

and lo, didst he spake mightily, and with his fiery Sword of Thread Deletion and thunderous Mallet of Thread Closing felt his ire be known to all who wouldst triffle with him, yea, even during this time of the Holiest High Festival. And so shall his Name be fear-ed and his countenance terrible to behold to all those who would with falsehood 'pon his nostril hairs blow or do with e'en the tips of their tiniest finger brush but e'er so lightly in the vicinity of his most nethermost secret places.

Here endeth the lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    and lo, didst he spake mightily, and with his fiery Sword of Thread Deletion and thunderous Mallet of Thread Closing felt his ire be known to all who wouldst triffle with him, yea, even during this time of the Holiest High Festival. And so shall his Name be fear-ed and his countenance terrible to behold to all those who would with falsehood 'pon his nostril hairs blow or do with e'en the tips of their tiniest finger brush but e'er so lightly in the vicinity of his most nethermost secret places.

Here endeth the lesson.
    You forgot the AMEN!!

I sentence you to 12 Hail Marys, whatever those are!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    lkfmdc is a Bully Wind bag big loud mouth little pudgy penguin martial art still birth retard who is so insecure and full of crap that he rants and raves about the lamest sh*t that we have ever seen posted on any internet martial art forum?
    Says the person who uses words that are derogatory to those who are mentally disabled.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Lokhopkuen, taai gihk yahn just saved you from being banned

lkfmdc set you up and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. I can't believe you were so foolish that way. lkfmdc totally baited you into this thread and you bit. That does cross the cyber-sand line and I was just about to ban you, then I read taai gihk yahn's post above and just had to laugh at how absurd this all was. So I'm not banning you right now, just because it gave me a good chuckle, and I really needed that now. But that doesn't mean I won't ban you later.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

It's later

After I stopped chuckling, I realized that it wasn't fair for me not to ban you Lokhopkuen. And we're trying to be fair here. Sorry, cousin. It was really foolish to post this after I said to stop.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I think our beloved editor needs a break from the BS of these forums, so:

ouches ><

the ban stick strikes again
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

laura 9 FTW!!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    After I stopped chuckling, I realized that it wasn't fair for me not to ban you Lokhopkuen. And we're trying to be fair here. Sorry, cousin. It was really foolish to post this after I said to stop.
    WOW!! 5 minutes to come to your senses! It usually takes me at least 15!

Just for my edification, because I have never paid attention in the past, what exactly happened that got Lokhopkuen banned? I mean I read it all, but where exactly is the line please?

Is it a permanent ban?

If not, how is it decided?

and

What is the differtence between Lokhopkuen's behavior that got him banned and David Ross's that allows him to continue?

I am asking seriously here because I have never actually paid much attention in the past. I have been home sick the past few days, so I have time to be interested at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I have been home sick the past few days
    I know that the forum has been a little strange the past few days, but to develop a physical ailment from all this tom foolery, I really feel for you.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I know that the forum has been a little strange the past few days, but to develop a physical ailment from all this tom foolery, I really feel for you.

Since everything in the universe is is interconnected, perhaps it was my illness that has caused all this recent tomfoolery!

In which case I BEG Gene not to ban me, I didn't know what I was doing in my delirium!

But I bet you knew I would say that!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    laura 9 FTW!!
    I feel your pain...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Since everything in the universe is is interconnected, perhaps it was my illness that has caused all this recent tomfoolery!

In which case I BEG Gene not to ban me, I didn't know what I was doing in my delirium!

But I bet you knew I would say that!

thats the answer i was pretty much expecting