Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: RIP Michael Jackson

RIP
    This guy was the bomb.
    A unique snowflake

Let's put it this way:

Michael Jackson R.I.P. if you were innocent and burn in hell if you weren't!

You see, when you understand the TCMAs you can always use their Yin and Yang philosophy and concepts in unresolved situations.

It is truly sad how the scars of ones childhood can damage one for the rest of his life.
    MJ was a man that had no childhood, that was abused and that never truly grew up, his artistic genius was overshadowed by demons most of us can never begin to comprehend.
    RIP indeed.
    It saddens me to know that the tragedy of MJ could have been avoided if his family was more loving, if his friends had been more loving and supportive, perhaps if he had gotten the help he need...perhaps...
    Well, that didn't happen and as such, the scars run deep...and not just for MJ.
    The world lost an artistic genius years ago, his body died yesterday.
    One hopes he is finally at rest.

a smokescreen folks... they are keeping the people distracted from greater issues in the world that are unfolding as the people continue to be hypnotized... wake up sheeple!

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    a smokescreen folks... they are keeping the people distracted from greater issues in the world that are unfolding as the people continue to be hypnotized... wake up sheeple!
    What, he didn't die?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    It is truly sad how the scars of ones childhood can damage one for the rest of his life.
    MJ was a man that had no childhood, that was abused and that never truly grew up, his artistic genius was overshadowed by demons most of us can never begin to comprehend.
    RIP indeed.
    It saddens me to know that the tragedy of MJ could have been avoided if his family was more loving, if his friends had been more loving and supportive, perhaps if he had gotten the help he need...perhaps...
    Well, that didn't happen and as such, the scars run deep...and not just for MJ.
    The world lost an artistic genius years ago, his body died yesterday.
    One hopes he is finally at rest.
    ya know, I think that if we were to dig any deeper into this, the mystery of what happened to the other glove might just be revealed...

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    If you don't think he molested children you are deluded. And all his great artistic genius is negated by a single act of that sort
    What would you know about it?

Thumbs down

ah, another screen name manifestation

yes, how noble, to defend child molestation
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

ya know, I think that if we were to dig any deeper into this, the mystery of what happened to the other glove might just be revealed...
    That is digging way deeper that I am interested in.

Mj

The radio was flooded with MJ music this morning but couldnt get away from the guy being a pedophile. I am hearing he is 500 million in debt. The autopsy should be enough to get the lawsuits started. If its a drug issue and I think it is wait for the target company to make the front pages.

How noble to speak ill of the dead constantly. I knew MJ for many years FYI and he was a kind gentle man that just saw the world a little different than those around him.
    Many people targeted him because of his good nature and kindness and as I recall he was never convicted of anything. He paid out a ton of money to the family that made so many foul accusations about him. "Money is nothing and if that's all you want, here you go." -MJ

Only stupid people believe everything that they have seen on the television & you my friend are stupid if you think that I am my teacher

Unless you are a victim you really should just STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    You are so right sir. So right.

where there's smoke, there's fire, and where Michael Jackson was concerned he was a California forrest in dry season....

ONE kid might be a money grabbing mom, but in all there were over 10 kids who have accused him of stuff.

Again, how "noble" of you to defend a pedophile
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

where there's smoke, there's fire, and where Michael Jackson was concerned he was a California forrest in dry season....

ONE kid might be a money grabbing mom, but in all there were over 10 kids who have accused him of stuff.

Again, how "noble" of you to defend a pedophile
    Dude, your lynch mob mentality sucks donkey balls.

he went to court, no conviction, the evidence was underwhelming
    You accuse anyone else out of emotional sentimentalism?

Let the guy R.I.P.

I'm sorry you're not getting any attention today.
    Perhaps one day you will be charged, tried and convicted in the court of opinion as you are doing and then you will get to see how that feels.
    Kung Fu is good for you.